PDA

View Full Version : Oops!

Davi
12-28-2012, 11:50 AM
This morning my wife and I were talking. She said, " You're such a guy sometimes!" It was all I could.do to keep from busting up laughing! I wanted to ask her, Is that a complement? Or Then what am I the rest of the time? lol I didn't.say anything back, and just delighted in the thought...........!

Bo-peep
12-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Lol Davi........... :) :)

kimdl93
12-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Interesting. I've heard it both ways....you're such a guy....your such a girl. I prefer the latter ;)

stephNE
12-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Thats very funny, I've had my wife ask if it was my time of the month! hahahaha.

Ms. Laura
12-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Now, does she know?

Mine knows, and I still get both! And usually they're both insults over something I'm doing that exasperates her.

carhill2mn
12-28-2012, 01:17 PM
If I were you I would smile and feel happy that she thinks that it is unusual for her think that.

Davi
12-28-2012, 01:47 PM
That's what's so funny. She seems to appreciate certain aspects of my female-ness, while other things seem to irritate her and turn her off. She loves that I sit to do number one, and don't spray pee all over the toilet and walls, my oldest daughter has said in the past, Dave's not like having a guy around, he's clean and never.leaves the.seat.up. This is a grown step-daughter. I try and I take.that as a high compliment. But other things, like shaving, she doesn't much care for. So I take.the joys I can, and.enjoy them and seek out little non-offensive ways to express my femininity. Thank you girls.for.your comments and sharing. That's part of what makes being a girl so fun and special!

Beverley Sims
02-26-2013, 10:12 AM
A pleasant accepting interaction.