PDA

View Full Version : I used to like winter

Kali
12-28-2012, 12:53 PM
The colder weather means that I'm more covered up, which in turn means that there is a lot less primping to do on a daily basis. I don't have to keep up on the shaving of non-visible parts, skin care is a little easier (becuase not having to be completely hairless means less shaving irritation), and my daily routine of getting dressed and ready to face the world is shorter.

Unfortunately, my lovely wife acepted an invitation for us to go to a dressy dinner party tonight and she asked me yesterday to wear a sleeveless lace minidress. I love her support, but I think that sometimes she does things like this to remind me how hard it is to be a girl. We're leaving in 6 hours and I need to start getting ready now, just to have enough time to make sure I look good. it's going to be a long afternoon with the razor...

NathalieX66
12-28-2012, 12:57 PM
You should be grateful your wife allows you to go out dressed. That's awesome!

Yes, prepping is a bit more time consuming and challenging for us "chromosome-challenged" girls.

carhill2mn
12-28-2012, 01:12 PM
I hope that your "complaining" is in jest. You are extremely fortunate to have a wife like you do! Most of us here would "kill" to have such an opportunity!

Robynts
12-28-2012, 01:37 PM
Kali, after all that work of getting back into presentable femme mode, do we get to see pictures?

Laura912
12-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Wait a minnit!!! Are you bragging or complaining?!! :eek:

Kali
12-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Wait a minnit!!! Are you bragging or complaining?!! :eek:

Just whining. :battingeyelashes:

My wife is always supportive of me and I dress pretty much 24/7. Since the cold weather rolled around that's mainly been leggings and tunics as the staple of my wardrobe. It's also a look that lets someone my size blend in much better than most looks.

Plus, that outfit covers a multitude of sins. All of which I have to address to get ready for tonight. :)

kimdl93
12-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Be very grateful and keep all those parts shave, no matter the season!

Kali
12-28-2012, 02:07 PM
I should have just gotten various parts waxed when I had my nails done yesterday. It's just that after an hour at the salon, I'm about ready to go home, or at least find somewhere I can breathe withoutthe chemical fumes.

SandraInHose
12-28-2012, 04:09 PM
You know, I started a thread the other day asking why the things we CDers love are usually things GGs hate. The recurring theme of many responses was because when you HAVE to do something as opposed to WANTING to do it, it becomes a chore and saps the pleasure from it. Sounds like your 'whining' (as you put it) is a perfect example!

That being said, I'd give anything to be in a situation where...A) I actually COULD go dressed anywhere, even remotely passable ...and B) That my wife would join in the fun! Now, turn that frown upside down and relish these situations that some of us can only dream about!

STACY B
12-28-2012, 04:11 PM
More like 10 min worth of Neet !! Off we goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Stephanie47
12-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Not only are you fortunate to have a loving wife who encourages and supports you, it sounds as if you have friends and a social group understanding and supportive. I think many of us would die to be in your heels.

Angela Campbell
12-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Yes it is wintertime here and I still love it. Although the temperature in the afternoon is nearly 80............at night it is very cold though, I think down to 65 tonight ...brrrrrrrrrrr

Now you all have something to whine about!

I Am Paula
12-28-2012, 09:29 PM
I hate winter weather, driving, and salt. I do like winter clothes tho'. Winter means different textures, wools, and tweed, and suede. It's easy to fall into rut with summer clothes, a tank top, shorts, sure they're fun, but winter gives us choices. As for shaving...just keep your body ready to go, you never know when you're going to get invited to Aruba!-Celeste

Stephanie Miller
12-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Snow and cold...... Been there, done that.
Put me in the good weather crowd. And gladly hand me a razor.

lingerieLiz
12-28-2012, 10:24 PM
I hate winter!!! I'm always cold. Years ago I went on a date. Had on a sweater set (60s), tight skirt and long coat with flats. We went to the drive in and he finally got the car warm enough to take my coat off. As long as the car was running it was comfortable. As soon as the ignition was off snugling became acceptable. At least his hands were warm as he slid them up under my sweater. I could feel them sliding along my slip as he progressed towards my girls. His hands weren't warm enough to fondle my girls. And my legs were not there to warm his hands as he tried to slide up between them.

AimeeG
12-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Yes it is wintertime here and I still love it. Although the temperature in the afternoon is nearly 80............at night it is very cold though, I think down to 65 tonight ...brrrrrrrrrrr

Now you all have something to whine about!
High 30's tonight, mid 40's high...I miss Florida!

Beverley Sims
12-30-2012, 04:49 AM
Colder weather or not I remain hairless.
What a lovely wife you have and great support too.
Love to see the sleeveless lace minidress.
Yes! are you bragging or complaining?