PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate goal

Kate Simmons
12-28-2012, 04:53 PM
I may have asked this before but can't remember, since at my age I sometimes suffer from CRS but I was wondering what do you feel your ultimate goal may be for dressing en femme? Mine is to have fun , especially dancing since I am a performer anyway at heart. I also consider it an art form to show if I can do it, anyone can. So, what do you think your goal is? I've already achieved mine.;):battingeyelashes::)

ArleneRaquel
12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
My goal is to survive until tomorrow. :heehee: Really I just want to have fun and be kind to others.:)

SandraInHose
12-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Just to be able to spend as much time as I can dressed, whenever and wherever I desire.

AllieSF
12-28-2012, 05:10 PM
It is the fun part for me too. I really really do have a lot of great fun with all this.

Dana L
12-28-2012, 05:18 PM
To dress as much as I want and be accepted wherever I go, weather I can look that passable or if people can just be accepting of the fact of this is who I am and it dosen't make me a bad person or someone to make fun of. I'm tired of being comfortable with others or comfortable with myself. I want both. Maybe too much to ask?

kimdl93
12-28-2012, 05:43 PM
For me, the goal keeps moving, but right now the goal is to live as much of my life as possible en femme.

Angela Campbell
12-28-2012, 05:47 PM
My goal is to appear as much like a female as possible as often as possible.

prene
12-29-2012, 02:13 AM
My goal always changes.

On CDing, I first just wanted to dress, then more.

I next wanted to start hrt and live as a female.

Who knows if I will ever get there .... u have to have goals.

mikiSJ
12-29-2012, 04:41 AM
To be at peace with myself! Getting there, but wish I was where I am today 40 years ago.

k lynn
12-29-2012, 05:33 AM
As others have said just to be at peace with myself finally getting there

Raychel
12-29-2012, 06:05 AM
For me my ultimate goal is to be able to get up in the morning, Walk to my closet and pick out the clothes for the day and just wear what I want.
Maybe a dress, a skirt and top, or even guy clothes if that is what is what I want. for the day.

Celeste
12-29-2012, 06:16 AM
To have enough clothes to dress well or the way my mood strikes me, whether it be casual or evening wear.Also to meet a gg who could understand I may want to do this every few months would be nice.

Nanaya
12-29-2012, 06:24 AM
Hmmm. I can't say I particularly have one, as crossdressing is more of a pastime to me. But if I had to say, I guess it'd be to be comfortable? I don't want to wear stuff that's not very comfortable to wear, like high heels.

Annette Anderson
12-29-2012, 06:25 AM
I think i am finally sold on the idea that i will not live forever.I think i have wasted alot of time on trivial matters in the past,and some not so trivial like reading Psychiatry manuals,but ultimately to no avail.The Beauty magazines in the supermarket checkout lane would probably have been more help then these people who wrote these reference books.So my goal now is to not get so caught up in stuff that does not matter and to live the time i have left with as little stress as possible.I am finding out that in the great scheme of things not much really does actually matter,except for the people that you love of course

Erica Marie
12-29-2012, 07:35 AM
My goal is just to be me. In time to be able to get out and see the world through the eyes of Mellissa. No to be a stand out, not to be noticed, just to fit in and be me.

Paula DAngelo
12-29-2012, 07:51 AM
My goal is just to be me. In time to be able to get out and see the world through the eyes of Mellissa. No to be a stand out, not to be noticed, just to fit in and be me.

My thoughts exactly, I just want to be able to be me and not have to worry what anyone else thinks about it. :)

KimberlyJean
12-29-2012, 07:54 AM
To lose 20 lbs and 2 dress sizes, seriously I think Millissawi hit it on the head, I just want to be me and fit in.

xdresser139
12-29-2012, 08:48 AM
I have to agree with you. I love being dressed but just not enough private time to do it.

Beverley Sims
12-29-2012, 12:32 PM
I agree in the art form bit and strive to impress when necessary. I always set new goals as I gain others.
My goal always is to live life to the fullest.

S. Lisa Smith
12-29-2012, 12:38 PM
I just want to be one of the girls....

Alexis.j
12-29-2012, 01:25 PM
For now... lets see... I would like to BE Enfem at least 50% of the time, and also to pass would be amazing.
I still dont really have the courage to go out fem, or even come out for that matter.
Makes me sad most of the time and very depressed. Wish i had someone to support me with comming out
slowly. recently divorced (not from CDing or anything like that though), but did get some snotty comments
when doing some fem things. painting toenails for sometime and wearing eye makeup aswel, with no neg
comments though.

misstracy90
12-29-2012, 04:10 PM
My goal is to be happy, as a male and as a female.

AngelaKelly<3
12-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Personally, I'm still in the "explore and see what happens" phase.

I really don't know where this road is going to take me, but right now my goal is to have a lot of fun travelling it.

Alexis.j
12-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Personally, I'm still in the "explore and see what happens" phase.

I really don't know where this road is going to take me, but right now my goal is to have a lot of fun travelling it.

I second that! Could not of said that better myself!

susan lewis
12-29-2012, 08:35 PM
like to be seen in public as a nice looking lady and have men think i am a sexy woman

RenneB
12-29-2012, 09:38 PM
I count my blessings each and every day. I come home from drab work and slip on the supergirl outfit to relax, eat dinner and watch a little TV. A quick change into a nightgown and then to bed and then wake up and go back to work en drab. Weekends, put the outfit on and head on out shopping and sightseeing.... Now if I could only get the SO and BRs (bioreplacements) to move out to my new job and understand what I am....feeling.. Right now the separation (job related only) is a great way to make money for the family and have a whole bunch of Renne time....

Renne.....

Angela Campbell
12-29-2012, 09:54 PM
I am not sure where this will lead me but sometimes it frightens me. What if it keeps getting stronger? Am I heading down a road I shouldn't be on or is this where fate will lead me?

Kate Simmons
12-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Sometimes we have a lot of trepidation for no reason. I go by my feelings and intuition. If I get the gut feeling and impression that something is going to lead me in a positive direction, it's usually accurate. On the other hand, if I try to second guess myself, I usually get into difficulty. Everything happens for a reason once we make our decision.:battingeyelashes::)

Leah Lynn
12-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Dressing, like Paris, is a movable feast!

Valerie Nova
12-30-2012, 02:44 AM
I want to be an old man, and have pictures of myself when I was young and pretty. Seeing all you people here, I know this is something that will stay with me for probably my whole life, so when I'm old, I'd like to know that when I hit my peak, I took advantage of it, and I'd have proof as such.