PDA

View Full Version : well its time to start a new collection...

cdTammy
12-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Well I had to throw away all my girl cloths, wigs, heels, and make up! :( You see I work in a camp job and im away from home for weeks at a time, but when im home i have a ton of time alone to dress while my wife is at work! But my wife got a promotion that is taking us to a different city!! :( a blessing and a curs i guess.... she is doing great at work and im so proud and love her! we are off to a fantastic city that we have both been dreaming of moving to, but..... with me away while she is packing I could not risk the chance of her finding all my stuff... as some of you may know from my past posts she is ok with panties but that is the line! so i have to hide all the rest :( but Im staying positive! we are moving to victoria BC and the shopping will be GRAND!!!! :D if anyone has any tips on places there to hit up let me know!!!

SandraInHose
12-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Congrats to the wife.

But couldn't you have packed them in with your tools or stereo equipment or in with some things where she's not likely to be looking? It pains me to think of you having to get rid of all those items!

kimdl93
12-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Congratulations on the move...bummer about your things.

cdTammy
12-28-2012, 09:50 PM
It all happened so quickly that I really didnt have time to "pack" properly before heading back to work for my shift. I just couldnt risk her finding out... it was a hard day having to purge all my collection! :( but on the bright side I now have a reason to go shopping!! :) (like we need a reason to go shopping! lol but now I have one!)

Michaelasfun
12-29-2012, 12:17 AM
My goodness, sorry to hear about the purge, but full speed ahead and good luck with the new shopping spree!!

NathalieX66
12-29-2012, 12:21 AM
Good luck! Sounds like you have a wonderful wife.

Once, I purged and moved to another city (Chicago), and landed a new awesome job, and stayed away from crossdressing for nine years, hoping to cure myself.

Guess what? I moved back east, and now I'm back to my old ways, and now I'm happier than I've ever been.

Beverley Sims
12-29-2012, 01:38 PM
All the best with the new wardrobe and maybe the wife will come round one day.