PDA

View Full Version : New Years plans, and wardrobe?

I Am Paula
12-28-2012, 10:51 PM
I was just wondering who was going out, where, and what you were going to wear.

My wife and I are going to a really nice restaurant for a rare over the top, over dress, over eat, and over tip fab dinner. We'll be home before midnight and watch some festivities on TV.
Just for the occasion I bought a winter white Jones NY women's tuxedo. Slim pants with a stripe of white sequins, and jacket with white sequin collar. A white ruffled blouse with a thin silver embroidered edge to the ruffles, and silver pumps and clutch. All rhinestone jewellery. My wife and I have matching nail, and hair appts. in the afternoon.
What's on your agenda?

Leah Lynn
12-28-2012, 10:57 PM
I'm hoping to go out NYE. I have a new black dress I want to wear. Add black tights and pumps to round it out.

NathalieX66
12-28-2012, 11:03 PM
So wish I could do it this year, but it won't be as my girl self :(. Hit my profile top left , and you will see a photo of me @ Southpaw in Brooklyn, NY on New Year's Eve two years ago. I was wearing a black velvet midi dress and a blue sequin bolero jacket.

Now I have a date this year, and I have to figure out how to navigate telling about this side of me......yes, she already knows.

stephNE
12-29-2012, 07:18 AM
Yes, and you may need to coordinate outfits. Both in a LBD might be OK, but both in a similar red dress or flower print, may be embarassing. You don't wanna look like twins. Just kidding, I hope you have a great time, good luck, Steph.

Raychel
12-29-2012, 07:49 AM
There are plenty of New Years eve parties for "The Sisters" around here.
As much as I would love to go, Sadly I will be staying home. No doubt in bed by 9:00 as usual.

Michelle 51
12-29-2012, 10:14 AM
I hope you and the wife have a great time.Send some pics of your outfit ...Michelle

Cheryl T
12-29-2012, 12:24 PM
We'll be staying home watching the ball drop on tv. Both in our nightgowns and fuzzy slippers, relaxing with some wine and love.

Beverley Sims
12-29-2012, 01:25 PM
I usually watch a satellite feed that lasts for 24 hours and shows the various ways the new year is brought in around the world.
It starts in New Zealand and finishes in Hawaii.

docrobbysherry
12-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Heading for a nearby dungeon for New Years. As there r no local CD friendly venues. I don't want to have the drive home be an hour or more at 1 or 2 in the morning!

Sherry's outfit? Suffice it to say I'm not able to post pics of it on this site! Check my Facebook pics next year! Ha ha!