PDA

View Full Version : May be snug but good looking!

LadyPilot
12-29-2012, 08:37 PM
So I picked up a pair of size 14 stretch fit ‘flare’ leg pants at Fashion Bug for 90% off. They look amazing however a little tight around the junk and trunk. I wore them today with a pair of control top pantyhose; needless to say I was making my own dance moves trying to reposition everything. My wife made the comment that with these jeans I don’t have to worry about stuff showing. I will wear them again this time without the pantyhose. I lied maybe without control top pantyhose. LP

docrobbysherry
12-29-2012, 09:11 PM
I prefer everything I buy to be tite, LP. And, the flatter/titer the front, the more fem I look and feel!

Oh! But, there is a little secret to wearing those crotch gripping clothes effectively and painlessly. It's called "tucking". I do it whenever I dress! Try it, it works!

Cynthia Anne
12-29-2012, 09:50 PM
Sounds like they fit you well! It's great that your wife approves of you wearing them!

LadyPilot
12-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Sounds like they fit you well! It's great that your wife approves of you wearing them!

They fit great, I think the pantyhose made it a little tight. My wife is wonderful and very supportive. Certianly make our lives easier. LP

Beverley Sims
12-30-2012, 03:17 AM
Some clothing may be snug, tight, uncomfortable and doesn't fit, but it looks great wearing it.
Real girls do this quite often. :)