PDA

View Full Version : Denial

LovingGG
09-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Hi all!

Have you ever been confronted about crossdressing by someone and have totally denied it? Even in the face of evidence?

LGG

Virtue
09-19-2004, 02:41 PM
Not cross dressing but I would if that ever happend, Id prolly kill my self id be that devestated. However a buddy of mine saw an MSN convo on my PC and asked if I was bi which i am but I flat out denied it and told him i was screwing with the person thankfully he believed me.

Amelie
09-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Not really, I was up front with everyone from the start. My friends all new and my mom and dad knew, and that's all that mattered. I would have someone from the neighborhood ask if I was a CD or gay. To him I would lie, cause more than likely he was just looking for a fight and is was easier to lie, just to get rid of him.

Love Amelie

Tristen Cox
09-19-2004, 03:30 PM
I suppose this is my first speaking to you Loving GG.

When my father caught me CDing I totally denied doing it even though he had found me dressing. Dad would not have known how to deal with it anyhow, and afterward my father only became a little more distant than previous. The family was on the edge of seperation due to his cheating on my mother at the time, so I suppose he felt it best not to push things. Since then I have not been confronted the same way and made up whatever reason/excuse necessary for the time. When ready, I will tell others about what I do, but not before.

That one got me thinking...good question :D

Tyler
09-19-2004, 03:39 PM
My Mum found my Night Gown, which I had bought a few days earlyer in my closet which she never looked in, when I was 10.. She told good Ole dad and they confronted me about it, I said No, My sis put it in there for a laugh and got away with it.. Heh.. They still have no clue!

Lawren
09-19-2004, 04:36 PM
When my roommate confronted me several years ago I looked him right in the eye and told that I do crossdress and enjoyed doing it. He couldn't accept it so I moved out. No big deal.

LoL, Lawen

Vallari
09-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Actually I had a little confrontation today! A GG friend of mine helped me paint my toenails last weekend and I had not taken it off yet (I didnt want to anyway! hehe :p ). My mom noticed this weekend and asked me what I was doing. I have brought up the subject of cd'ing before with her, but i did not completely come out to her about it. She asked me if I was dressing and I denied it. She asked me several times more and I said we were just playing around when we did it. She made me remove it :rolleyes: and nothing else has been said so far. I guess I could have admitted that I had been dressing, but with college and all I think it would just be too much to deal with right now.

LovingGG
09-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Thank you for all the great posts!!

Melissa A.
09-19-2004, 04:57 PM
It's a long story(but I'll keep it short) but many people who know me know that I cross dress. First of all, I have beencaught when I was younger stealing the belongings of a couple of my Dad's girlfriends. I know this was wrong, But I guess when you are young, it doesnt even occur to you to buy your own stuff. The anger from these women and my dad was more about violation of ones privacy, and taking what isnt yours than about cding, and of course they were right. Of course, now I buy my own stuff. When I was in my mid 20's, a friend walked in on me. He freaked. I was mortified. Mostly all my close friends of about 20 yrs or more know. We dont talk about it, and there certainly was some awkwardness and a couple of idiots at first, but these people are still my friends. They know I'm still the same guy. (now). People have, at times,maybe at work or someplace else have asked me if what they heard is true. In the past, I have always just laughed and denied it. But now, I dont know. I am changing alot lately. Really coming to terms w who I am. I think now, I would tell them yes and challenge them to make me feel embarrassed or bad about it, which I don't anymore.

Julie
09-19-2004, 04:57 PM
When my father caught me CDing I totally denied doing it even though he had found me dressing.
That reminds me of a Walter Matthau movie where he was telling one of his friends to deny, deny, deny and told the story when his wife caught him in bed with another woman. While he's there in bed with this other woman he just keeps telling his wife he'd never cheat on her until finally she believes him and says she's sorry for having ever doubted him. Funny scene!

Renecd
09-19-2004, 06:55 PM
My last girlfriend told many of our common friends that I crossdress. She even went as far as to tell them I go with the name Rene when I do dress. I do stay mostly in the closet and most that know me would never even think of me as a crossdresser. I felt so betrayed by this but most of the friends I have do not know about Rene. I still dress hwne I feel the urge but I do not know if I will ever entrust another woman knowing about Rene.

Hugs to all,
Rene

Julie
09-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Recently a very close friend of mine (we were best man at each other's weddings) said, "I heard a rumor but I find it hard to believe" He beat around the bush for a while and during that time I was thinking he found out about Julie. I felt my face go flush and I toyed with the idea of denying it but in the end I figured I'd have to tell him. The big problem was we were with about 4-5 other guys and I couldn't figure out why he'd do this so publically. Finally he came out with the rumor..... no it wasn't that!

I have never been confronted where I denied it and I can't think of any scenario where I would with close friends and family. As for others, I figure it's none of their business.

Melissa A.
09-19-2004, 07:14 PM
I am so sorry, renee. That is just mean. She should be pitied. Hopefully, someday she will know how pathetic going out of your way to hurt someone is , however superior it makes you feel at that moment. Or she will experience the consequences of someone doing that to her, in some way. You have nothing to be ashamed of, and are much better than someone like that. There are trustworthy people out there, you just need to be careful.
Love,
Melissa

clarissa3d
09-19-2004, 08:04 PM
lets see, the first time was by my mother when I was 12 years old. I went numb and denied knowing anything about the clothes she found in MY closet.
She never said anything ever.

The second did not go so well at first. My wife went crazy and yelled, now keep in mind it was a little hard to denie that you are wearing a bra and pantyhose.
She told my freinds and parents. Cold Numbness. I planned to move out of state. Well the freinds she told said "so what" and my parents have not said a thing to me nor has my sister.

Tonia
09-19-2004, 08:39 PM
My last three years have been Hell after being married for 23 Years I went threw a Divorce I confronted my Ex-wife with how I like to cross dress . She couldn’t handle the fact that I like to wear woman’s clothing so we ended up divorcing. At first it was real hard to live away from my Kids and her also. My mother accepted me for what I was and my sisters as well. And now it’s been two years and I’m finally at piece with who I am I love dressing up and going out But I still have a fear of being out. I’m working these fears out day by day and joining this forum has helped me understand the way that I have always felt. Everyone is great the Threads that I have read are so overwhelming that it brings tears to my eyes. It would be great to meet a very special friend that enjoys the same thing that I enjoy.

Your Friend always Tonia

Rachel Ann
09-19-2004, 08:49 PM
A gf once wanted to put a condom on me and didn't seem to know how to go about it. I said without thinking "it is just like putting on a stocking". She gave me a VERY funny look. Then I said "I'm sure I wouldn't know"! Oh well.

:D

DonnaD
09-19-2004, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I was married 4 years ago, wife got into some light pantyhose fun and that was about it.

Then all of a sudden one day she flips after talking to one of her evil friends and 3 weeks later was alone, no home, no car, no cash no kinds no nothing.

Then it got worse at the divorce, the judge basically gave everything to her except my clothes<male unfortunately> and sent me packing.

And that was only from a misguided person saying wearing hose was as bad as being a cd, and my argument for that load of horseflop was "who said being a CD was a BAD thing" that little statement caused her to go ballistic, I reitterated that saying someones preferences like being gay or a cd was a bad thing and how would she like it if a group of lesbians said " being a hetero is as bad as wearing shoes.

People are strange.

Donna

AmyCarter
09-19-2004, 10:10 PM
When my roommate confronted me several years ago I looked him right in the eye and told that I do crossdress and enjoyed doing it. He couldn't accept it so I moved out. No big deal.

LoL, Lawen

i'm wondering if i should tell my roommate, i really want to.
heck, it's my house so what's the worst that could happen, he moves out and i have to find someone new. hmmm

Renecd
09-19-2004, 10:38 PM
Thank you so much Melissa A. I do appreciate your kind words and I also agree with you that someday I will meet a woman that can, in her heart, find acceptance with Rene. It will be a long road though.

Hugs,
Rene

Glenda
09-21-2004, 06:28 AM
You care what your roommate thinks because???? When I decided to quit hiding the fact that I like to crossdress I knew that some, if not most, people would think I'm strange. It was a difficult decision. Then I thought, "Which one of these people pay my bills?" The answer was none of them. The time was right for me and I have had no negative results. Thank you friends. I am not open about my crossdressing with many co-workers though. If you feel complications will result from telling your roommate then don't. If it just means finding another roommate then do as you please.

babe4life
09-21-2004, 06:35 AM
Have you ever been confronted about crossdressing by someone and have totally denied it? Even in the face of evidence?

Simply put: YES :p

GraceUSA
09-21-2004, 11:53 AM
I haven't been confronted yet, except when a sales person askes who I'm shopping for. Used to deny I was shopping for myself and used the girlfriend excuse but I don't anymore. Two reasons, I don't have a girl friend but I wouldn't mind dating some of the cute sales ladies and second I get huge amount of help usually if I don't deny it.

If strangers or coworkers ask, I will answer truthfully. You never know who you might be able to help.

Amy, tell your roommate. My roommate knows but doesn't understand it at all so I don't dress around him. But since he knows I know have no problem if I leave some clothing out or doing laundry when hes around. Heck, I can know hang dry a lot of clothes I couldn't before.

Grace

jessicadiane
09-25-2004, 09:19 AM
I was caught once and outright denied it.My mom found a stash of clothes and I told her that I was in a play and I was playing a woman in it,I think she bought it but that is the only time I denied it being a part of who I am

Deborah757
09-25-2004, 11:12 AM
The first time caught was when I was 13. My mother found a bunch of her clothes I had hidden and of course she had to tell my father. They confronted me "very hostile" and I first tried to deny it and then just sat there and said I don't know to all their questions. They wanted to take me to a psychiatrist but ended up sending me to military school instead.
The second time was after I had been married for about six years. My wife found some lingerie labels that I had put in the trash. I was away from home for a few days so she had lots of time to let her imagination run wild. By the time I got home she had convinced herself that I was having an affair and had bought them for another woman. When confronted with the labels I tried to deny all knowledge but in the end was left with the choice of her thinking I was seeing somebody else or telling the truth. I told her and then to prove it had to show her the clothes. She wasn’t too happy with it but I guess it wasn’t as bad as what she thought was going on.

Deborah

SatinSarah
09-27-2004, 02:26 PM
I was caught by mum when I was at college. She found my photos of myself and a stash of clothes and shoes. She wanted to know if I was gay and what my dad would think about it - as well as my friends (I play a lot of macho sports!) I told her it was just a bit of fun I was having with a particular girlfriend at the time. She asked me to get rid of the photos and clothes. I dumped abit and hid the rest in a better place. We didn't talk about it again since that day 20 years ago. I shudder when any TV is ina newspaper or on the telly when I am around her in case it ever leads back to a discussion and what she ever made of it. I can't beleive she fell for my story. I suppose she is just happy that I m happily married and tis must have all just gone away.... thanksfully not.

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-27-2004, 02:57 PM
never been confronted...but I wouldnt deny it if I was.

Danielle1960
10-13-2004, 06:31 PM
I told my wife. :o I had to tell my Dad about family issues that impacted me as an adult :eek: but I left out the dressing. For me it is an issue of why do you need to know? Are you one? Are we going out on the town together and you need a friend to support you? These are the thoughts that go through my mind when the question is presented. My wife and I have been hinting around with the kids and it is sort of funny. Of course my wife doesn't support me in this but I think she is coming around. I think I would like to tell my sisters but not unless they were willing to help. I think they might be lesbian but don't know for sure. I guess if they fess up I would too.

Sound confused? :confused:
You bet I'm! but I love it anyway
Danielle :)

softandsmooth
10-13-2004, 07:48 PM
I was once nearly exposed (pardon the pun) as a teenager.

My brother burst into my bedroom and tried to pull the covers off the bed. I was dressed in panties and bra under the covers so he must have known what was up.

Oddly, it has never come up since, though the event was more than 20 years ago. I guess I would not be surprised if he just sublimated the whole thing.

I am not sure how I would react now. I guess it would be situational - dependent on both person and situation.

Charlotte