PDA

View Full Version : first time -- this year's tights.....

Wendy me
12-03-2005, 08:31 AM
i am a bare leg girl shaved smouth suntaned legs ... just yummy.. my fav...
well it's cold out now and those bare legged days are not as comfy....the short shorts and short skirts outside are just too cold ... so now this moring after a long time of putting it off i got out the tights .. as i slipped in to them
that warm second tight feeling of the tights on my legs was like a warm hug all over my legs next a streachy almost too thight jeans knee long skirt and a
long sleaved top....warm and comfy....now i am not too happy with the cold here now but i just forgot how much a nice pair of tighs can feel on a cold wintery day.....

Nikki Dee
12-03-2005, 09:15 AM
Hi. Hun...couldn't agree more...though I am a stockings girl myself....the result is pretty much the same..!!
Love Nikki. x

Tracy Lynn
12-03-2005, 11:11 AM
I've never worn tights yet. Might have to give it a go.

Keep warm...

Mistress Frillee
12-03-2005, 12:07 PM
I Love tights in the winter! my fav are the secret waistband free 40 denier tights, 92% nylon & 8% elasthanne.............

Raychel
12-03-2005, 12:28 PM
I must agree Wendy, Tights sure do feel great on a cold winters day. :gog:

paulaN
12-03-2005, 12:33 PM
I have been putting wearing tights as long as I can. It's going to be a long cold winter I will have lots and lots of time to wear tights.

Kierci
12-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Paula you might want them this weekend, basing that off the forcast I saw last night and a friend i NH told me it was already snowing there lastnight so... LOL Have fun

freshfrankie
12-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Ladies I know some of you don't like nylons of any type but if you find the correct fitting pairs you won't be dissapointed. I love Hanes Silk reflections tights and Hanes non control top pantyhose. If your lingerie fits properly you don't feel uncomfortable. If its feels too tight it is not the correct fit.
There is another site online called Silkies. They have the nicest and most durable Pantyhose. I'm on a 3 month program and every three months they send me the 4 pairs I choose and I order 4 more. They have all kinds.Trouser socks,capri hose with no feet and control and non-control top. I just love them. If you need something a bit more "Macho" go to Comfilon or Activeskin they have pantyhose for men with the appropriate pouch and opening in the front for a quick getaway! I prefer womens because I'm a sitter. Hugs and kisses. Good hunting! Nothing feels better than a great pair of hose on freshly shaved and creamed legs. I'm not letting the women have all the fun! We love to feel and look pretty too! Don't we?

Love
Jeannie

MichelleGray502
12-03-2005, 05:27 PM
wendy i know it takes a little bit of getting use to , I have been wearing tights now since i been cd'ing and i always wear them when i am wearing of me favorite skirts 'th only time when i dont wear them is in 'th summertime when it's really hot. yes for sure there is nothing better than a nice pair of warm tights on your legs in th winter when it's cold outside , i also shave me legs on a regular basics but like frankie said on her post you have to get sizing and fitting correct or yes they will be uncomfortable to wear and those nasty runs will start happening and we dont want that to happen.
Very Important indeed.

Wendy me
12-04-2005, 08:26 AM
oh i am use to tights and do so enjoy wearing them.. but if it was warmer i would rather stick to bare legs .. going out shopping today and tights in all coulors is on the "list".....

black leotards
12-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Tights are great (just as my name suggests). I wear them all the time and feel nice and toasty! ;)