PDA

View Full Version : Sister sighting

Rachel M
12-30-2012, 11:53 AM
I was in the car with a friend and my son off to get some lunch. As we are driving across a parking lot. I spotted a sister out the corner of my eye. I didnt react just thinking it would be nice to be her out and about in some femme time. So we go into the restaurant and there she was having lunch with friend. I excuse myself to go to the restroom so I could get a closer look.

Sis, you looked great. Im not sure if you were a CD or TG you were well put together. You were wearing a black top, black slacks, boots, and a red pea coat. I noticed your tattoos and your diamond tennis bracelets which were awesome.

I didnt point you out to my company but just rather observed those around you and in the restaurant. I want to compliment you on how ladylike your mannerisms were. Yes, some patrons read you, mostly women. There were no negative reactions. Everything was so soft and subtle, people accepted you for you. Now, to try to make some time and muster up the courage for a personal outing of my own.
Rachel

suzy1
12-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Let’s hope she reads your complement here Rachel, which would be nice.:)

~Joanne~
12-30-2012, 12:33 PM
I am kind of hoping she is a member of the forum and comes around to this post myself :) I'd like to hear the other side to this nice story :) thanks for sharing Rachel!

Michaelasfun
12-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Rachel, from your picture I believe you have plenty of "soft and subtle" going on of your own, you have a very natural look! I think going on personal outings is well within your grasp..

kimdl93
12-30-2012, 12:37 PM
I would like to think it was me. Except for the. City, the tats, black boots and red pea coat, it might have been!

Beverley Sims
12-30-2012, 12:48 PM
It always arouses my interest when I see a sister, I usually subtly check her out to check mannerisms and dress.
The ones I would really like to see are the ones that are so good they slip under the radar.
I did see a couple of Catholic nuns recently and that is a rarity these days.

joanna4
12-30-2012, 02:24 PM
That's a nice encounter. I would have done the same thing and watched those around her to see their reaction and behavior whether they acknowledge of not.

stephNE
12-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Rachel, what a nice post! Hopefully she is on this site with us.

Caroline C
12-30-2012, 06:18 PM
The ones I would really like to see are the ones that are so good they slip under the radar.
Several years ago my girlfriend at the time and I were standing in a checkout line at a petsmart. There was an older lady dressed real nice in front of us and she turned around to chat. At one point she reached out and touched my girlfriends arm while saying something sweet. That's when I realized, her slightly larger hands gave her away and I was able to put together other clues. But for a while I had no idea and my girlfriend never noticed, she would have said something later if she noticed. I never said anything to my GF but I sure admired that lady.