PDA

View Full Version : She recovered quick

Michelle 51
12-30-2012, 06:57 PM
I don't underdress with a bra if I think there is a hug hiding somewhere but today I was caught off guard.I was in femme slumming with the wife when she asked if I would run to town so I just slipped a long sleve jersey over my bra and dumped the skirt and hauled on a pair of jeans.Stopped to visit my brother for a minute and when I walked in a niece I haven't seen since last fall and lives 200 miles away jumps up and gives me a big hug before I could react.She wraps her arms around me and is patting my back when she hits the bra clasp.Her hand stops for a second and her expression turned to a look of shock.She rubs it again and a small grin breaks out in her face and she just left it at that and set down.Not that long ago I would have said "oh shit" but lately I guess I just don't care anymore.If we meet again without several people around and wants to ask about why I wear a bra I'll come clean to her but for today she just smiled and said nice to see you.

Sarah L
12-30-2012, 07:27 PM
That's a cool story. Does your brother know about Michelle? It sounds like you may have another good person to share your secret with!

Alberta_Pat
12-30-2012, 07:57 PM
You've come a long way Michelle. Bravo!

stacycoral
12-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Michelle, glad you could handle it so cool, and same for your niece, it is nice that she treated you proper, Happy New Year, girl, hugs

Barbara Ella
12-30-2012, 08:10 PM
Your niece is a very nice girl Michelle, and shows a great degree of maturity, and likely a lot of good sense about the world around us. I hope you were smiling right back at her.

Barbara

RADER
12-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Remember; You could always use the " I lost a Bet" excuse.
Well it is something anyway.
Rader

Alice B
12-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Good story and I think her reaction was great, You don't need to tell her as I'm sure she figured it out.

kimdl93
12-30-2012, 09:01 PM
Very interesting. She knows something new about her uncle and it made her smile. I'd say that's a good thing.

sheilagirl
12-30-2012, 09:45 PM
It's good that you're at-ease about it. If she's young she most likely
will have to SHARE this info with at least one of her friends but, I think
you're right-on for not panicking. Good Job. Happy New Year
Sheilagirl

SandraInHose
12-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Could have said you dislocated a rib, and that it's a type of back support thing. (Just don't mention it's made by Playtex!)

And it's a good thing you dumped the skirt. That would have been more difficult to explain. Unless you hail from the Scottish Highlands.

PretzelGirl
12-31-2012, 12:11 AM
I am glad to hear that you are comfortable after being in that situation. That shows good self-acceptance in my opinion. I would have given her a wink and a grin too. Sounds like someone with a good view of things based on your description. :)

lingerieLiz
12-31-2012, 12:41 AM
My sis-in-law nailed me. Slid her hand under my jacket as she was greeting me. Wasn't checking for anything, but a quick grab and hug. She had an easy feel of the bra clasp. About that time she realized our boobs were fighting for space. She slid her body in a motion to let me know she knew. Now when we meet she does the mating boobs thing. She is cool with it.

Angela Campbell
12-31-2012, 06:26 AM
Just goes to show. If you wear a bra, people will know, not every time but a good bit of the time. I can guarantee if you go out in male mode someone noticed it. It is pretty obvious. Yes a jacket or sweatshirt may cover it pretty good but you never know. Eventually it will be noticed. Then again who cares. If someone knows and asks just tell em yes I do sometimes do this. No further explaination is needed. No need to lie, the "bet" or "back brace" is not going to fool anyone.

daarleane
12-31-2012, 08:58 AM
Just goes to show. If you wear a bra, people will know, not every time but a good bit of the time. I can guarantee if you go out in male mode someone noticed it. It is pretty obvious. Yes a jacket or sweatshirt may cover it pretty good but you never know. Eventually it will be noticed. Then again who cares. If someone knows and asks just tell em yes I do sometimes do this. No further explaination is needed. No need to lie, the "bet" or "back brace" is not going to fool anyone.

"almostalady" has hit the "nail on the head". She is absolutely correct if you wear a bra it will be noticed. My wife can always tell no matter what I am wearing over it. If there is any saving grace it is that you will get most of the hugs from GG's although in my case it isn't entirely true. Since both of my son in laws like to hug. I just avoid wearing one if I know that they will be around. Anyway "almostalady" is correct, it is only a matter of time.

I Am Paula
12-31-2012, 10:48 AM
'I lost a bet' hasn't ever worked for anybody. The person who believed that one would also fork over his life savings for some swamp land. At least 'all my clothes were in the wash' has some humor to it.-Celeste

Beverley Sims
12-31-2012, 12:04 PM
What a nice niece!