PDA

View Full Version : Christmas was a blast.

Kimberlyfaye
12-31-2012, 12:14 PM
Just had to share my Christmas experience.

My SO and I visited her family and they welcomed me en femme with open arms. I got to wear my new spotty dress and be girly for the first time for a while. It's made me want it more!

Anyway, everyone accepted me and my SO's mother also said she found it easier talking to me when in girl mode. It was a great Christmas for me. One I wish to repeat in future.

Now on the note of wanting to dress a bit more I decided that after this experience I would head to Bristol in the coming months. And I will not be taking any male clothes. I have posted about it in the meeting place. Hopefully someone from Bristol will reply :heehee:

Just wanted to share my little Christmas.
Hugs x

Beverley Sims
12-31-2012, 12:51 PM
I think it is a blast that your SO's mother accpted you as you are.
I would assume your avatar is true to face and I can see why you would be accepted.
Great for you a lovely presentation.

ArleneRaquel
12-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Lovely post darlin, thank you for sharing.

PretzelGirl
01-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Wow Kimberly! I have to say that yours is a story of acceptance that ranks right up there with the best. Have they already said that you are welcome in the future as Kimberly or was this the first time they have met Kimberly and you have to wait and see how things go?

bridget thronton
01-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Sounds like a wonderful Xmas indeed

kimdl93
01-01-2013, 03:02 PM
That's great news Kimberly!

xdressed
01-01-2013, 06:51 PM
That sounds like an amazing christmas, your SO and her family sound amazing. I foolishly left all my lady things up in my student house thinking 'well I'm sure I can survive two weeks without dressing especially as I'll be so busy and will have loads of new Christmas presents', how wrong I was lol

Leah Lynn
01-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Some girls have all the luck!

Kimberlyfaye
01-02-2013, 08:27 AM
Yes the avatar is all me Beverley. I get told all the time I'm quite convincing but I still don't believe it in myself.

Sue, it was the first time they had met Kim. I was unsure I wanted to do it at first but then I did and I felt comfortable. They said I was welcome anytime and welcome to come however I feel comfortable. So I will definately be going en femme again.

DesireeFl
01-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Sounds like a dream come true!! Great story and thanks for sharing!!

stacycoral
01-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Wow Kimberly! I have to say that yours is a story of acceptance that ranks right up there with the best. Have they already said that you are welcome in the future as Kimberly or was this the first time they have met Kimberly and you have to wait and see how things go?

Wow, kim, girl i am so happy that everything when so well for you sis, i have to agreee with Sue 's coments, hugs,

DebbiAnne
01-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Wow! I think we would all love to have the same experience! I've been out shopping many many times as Debbi, & being accepted as a woman, is a feeling that's undescribable! Thanks for sharing!