PDA

View Full Version : Traveling with an unusual bulge(s)

juliew
12-31-2012, 01:57 PM
There always seems to be a thread going on about the TSA. This is mine. My wife and I spent a few days after Christmas in New Orleans and my encounter with the TSA was interesting. DFW was an absolute madhouse, thanks to the winter storm, that cancelled flights, left thousands of travelers stranded, and destroyed airline schedules. In our case, we had one flight cancelled, had to drive another 200 miles and spend the night in a hotel to eventually catch a 7:00 AM flight out the next morning…and then they lost our luggage for 24 hours. Now with all that going on, the last thing I wanted to do was push my luck with a TSA agent who was probably as frazzled as I was. No bra, no forms. Since I am full natural B, forms are for play time and they were safely packed away along with my wife’s in our luggage. All I wanted to do was pass under the radar as quick as possible and FINALLY get on the plane! Guess again Charley! The screen detected something a bit unusual for a 70 year old gray-haired man. In fact, it probably detected a pair of them.:eek: The TSA lady called me aside, showed the screen to a male TSA agent, they conversed and then he asked me if I had any medical devices in/on my chest, etc. I told him no and then he said, in an apologetic tone, that he was going to have to touch my chest. In fact, it seemed to bother him more then it did me that he was going to have to examine the chest of someone who could have been his grandfather. Fast forward to yesterday flying out of New Orleans. The very same thing happened and the fellow was very professional. I even joked with him that he now knows why this old man no longer goes “topless” at the beach anymore. Bottom line is that it didn’t bother me at all because when I look down at my chest, I definitely see something that is not normally protruding from a 70 year old man’s chest. If I look across the aisle on the plane and see bulge on a passenger where there normally is not a bulge, I hope someone has checked it out.

Erica Marie
12-31-2012, 03:38 PM
That is a cute story. Im sure it was nerve wracking at first, but you are right they are just doing their job and they sounded very professional about it.

RADER
12-31-2012, 03:48 PM
You are a brave person for traveling like that; Me and my wife gave up the strip searches
years ago, we take the train or drive.
Rader

Barbara Ella
12-31-2012, 03:54 PM
A very nice story, that gives this 66 year less old man a bit of hope. Glad trip worked out well for you all.

Barbara

Julie Gaum
12-31-2012, 06:40 PM
Just for the record it is not unusual that as a man ages his chest muscles, as does his arm and leg muscles slowly turn to flab. Years ago when visiting my Canadian uncle's golf club I took a shower along with members in their 70s and 80s. It was then that I noticed that many
who did not have paunches or were otherwise fat still had breasts larger than thay must have had 20 or 30 years previously. For me ---
I had a non-fat body until I stopped heavy exercising in my 70s; and now at 87 I have natural B cups which are fine with me (but a flat stomach). The lower part of the body that we all know doesn't act like we would like it to do is just another inevitable fact of life.
Julie

MsJanessa
12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
then I have something to look forward to as I get older

Stephanie47
12-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Now I'm kind of glad I did not weight lift in my youth. I know muscle will turn to fat. Glad my genetic makeup is thin and not muscular. I'll settle for artificial enhances over unsightly flab.

juliew
12-31-2012, 11:56 PM
That is a cute story. Im sure it was nerve wracking at first, but you are right they are just doing their job and they sounded very professional about it.

Since things were going pretty good, I didn't feel it necessary to mention that those jiggling bulges had been helped along by several years of little pills from a bottle. :)

Beverley Sims
03-04-2013, 04:00 PM
There are some things that we can look forward to in older age I suppose.