PDA

View Full Version : Little Steps

chantelle_white
01-02-2013, 06:52 AM
Hi and Happy New Year. Just thought I'd share my first experience of the new year. I've never done it before but I'm en femme under my work gear, just some everyday panties and tights. I've also packed some ballet flats for the walk home. Not massively daring but enough for me :-)

Hope everyone has had a lovely holiday

Xx

Beverley Sims
01-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Happy New Year and enjoy the little steps.
Nothing like taking it gradually.

daarleane
01-02-2013, 09:46 AM
"The longest journey begins with a single step". Hope you had a good holiday and will have a good year.

ClaudineD
01-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Taking a bigger step today.....having been en femme entire holiday week.....i sit here after shower this morning and re-attaching my forms securely.....having pulled out and put on my laciest bra....cute camisole over....topped by nice gauzy peasant blouse....matched with girls flat front kahkis.....knee socks and flats......light makeup and hair pinned up......co-workers have always known (very femal dominated department ) and have pushed me over years to express myself....called department head last night and informed her of my intent and she could no have been more supportive......just trying to blend this first few days back and see where it will go......waiting on my car pool friend and I anticipate she will be giddy as all heck!!!!......I just had to stop denying who I am and see where this will all go.....thanks to all girls here who have added to making me realize the need......

DesireeFl
01-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Congrats, little steps are better than no steps! Next thing you know all you will be wearing is panties all the time...so much better than boy underwear!!

Cynthia Anne
01-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Keep on stepin' Chantelle! You're on the right road to be takin' bigger steps! So don't slow down or look back! Good luck!

JBPerry
01-02-2013, 10:22 AM
slow and steady wins it!!!!

kimdl93
01-02-2013, 10:25 AM
sounds like an excellent start, Chantelle. I hope you enjoy adding a little femme to your work day!

chantelle_white
01-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Wow, what a rush. Took the long way home so twenty minutes brisk walk. Boy these shoes are not made for walking. Walked right through the centre of the small town I live in. Busy traffic and people, but why would someone look at your feet. Had they done if would've been obvious and I didn't realise how much was on display. I'm so envious of the girls dressing for real but for now my first outside foray went well.

Thanks for all the sweet messages

xxx

Hopefully there's a little pic of what was on display 😃

Angela Campbell
01-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah if you were dressed as male but wearing those shoes it would have drawn attention there. But no one called the swat team so all is good.

chantelle_white
01-02-2013, 07:14 PM
LOL no, no SWAT team :-)