PDA

View Full Version : The second of january

Robbin_Sinclair
01-02-2013, 09:36 AM
THE SECOND OF JANUARY

Unquestionably, the highlight of my year has been seven posts on this site. People…just musing about the fact that I typed “people” quite subconsciously. I why didn’t say girls or women? I guess it is because we all are people. We have to think beyond gender to understand that concept.

I’m Robbin now. Suck in my manly chest and feel my female, including those cute little things in the middle on each side. I’m wearing a RVCA reasonably attractive tee shirt top wonderfully well worn. The physical being and the cotton mix creates wonderful impulses. I enjoy being a girl.

Yes, I’m Robbin. And Robbin says: GIRLS, THANK YOU> +++love and kisses and emoticons to you. This site is so wonderful.

So many people (that word again)...people wrote about frequent usage. Thanks girls. The posts about the posts were the most. How cannot I not resist rhymes? This site put that in me. I love being a poet.

The Secret of this Site is that we are just not negative. We are in a grand place. Every bit FB but never negative. Sometimes people may be a tad bit political but not too much. And we all really agree about one thing: crossdressing is an incredibly important part of our life. We are the Great American and English Fitted Bra CrossDresser.

People want to cast us as gay or straight for statistical purposes. It’s like race. Black White or Other. A silly to typecast people originated scientists who were also members of the Flat Earth Society. It is easier to help us if we fall into a proper place. A very Germanic thinking created by people who look like me.

So, I took off to the Highlands and became a MacGregor. Me thinks, I ran into a bit of the taste and found a likin’ to the colors of the Stewart Royal Classic. So, I decided to stay. Me Robbin come out of that. Sinclair sounds like a nice dress designer's line. Yes, a dress designer from Toronto.

And that’s my male figure. Walking the glens and glades. In a kilt. With stockings, and little ballet shoes, with an authentic Scottish wonderfully high grade cotton comfortable top...and the rest to the imagination. I love Scots. They dress smart.

I demand that I can wear the clothes that are practical, comfortable and pretty. I demand dignity. I demand beauty in my life. God bless all of you this year. And god bless Suschi of Key West. You, too, are an inspiration. And especially, thanks seven girls.

Yes, it was a passive aggressive post. I’m not going to apologize for it. After all, I’m only a girl. xxxrobbin

Laura912
01-02-2013, 10:00 AM
"Only a girl"? Duck! BTW, I love Scotch also, especially Glenturret. :D

kimdl93
01-02-2013, 10:28 AM
You're very much entitled to wear clothes that suit your needs and preferences....pretty and casaul sounds good to me. Thanks for the kind words about this site. I think you've very accurately described CD.com. It is a wonderful place to learn, share and grow.

Beverley Sims
01-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Nothing wrong with people being used here. It is all encompassing.
I am pleased you are enjoying yourself and keep on doing so.