PDA

View Full Version : What was she wearing

Michelle 51
01-02-2013, 10:45 AM
The holidays often mean special events etc where GG's often dress up.very often I'll see a realy nice outfit on a really attractive lady and wish I was her or able to wear what she was wearing instead of setting around in drab..This year we were getting ready to go out and my wife was dressed in an above the knee charcoal skirt with a deep purple long sleeve ,high neck sweater,knee high leather boots and black stockings.She says to me"I bet you wish you were me right now don't you".And I did wish that.What outfit did you see over the holidays on a gg that made you wish you could trade places for the evening.

BillieJoEllen
01-02-2013, 12:53 PM
My wife and I went out for dinner on Christmas Day. As we were leaving I noticed a woman wearing a very well made and obviously expensive tight skirt. The skirt held its shape exquisitely well. It was black on the sides and had leopard print panels down the front and back. It looked like she was wearing the appropriate shaper underneath but one couldn't really tell. Plus she was wearing black pantihose. She seemed to be enjoying herself and I could kind of tell that she was showing off. Yes for a few moments I wished that I could either be her or have a skirt just like it.

Beverley Sims
01-02-2013, 03:32 PM
I could not dress age appropriate in some of the short dresses I saw young girls wearing New year's Eve.
My legs would have been frozen for a start. I would not need blue hose to cover my legs they would be blue.

RADER
01-02-2013, 03:41 PM
That is how I broke the news to my date, Now Wife, that I crossed dress. We where watching a "Red"
Carpet event on TV when a girl came out with this very nice floor length gown with a wide skirt.
It somewhat resembled a "Gone With The Wind" type of a dress from the deep south.
It just looked great; So I said, "Wish I had a dress like that" She looked at me and smiled.
Three weeks later, at a BBQ at my house, it started to rain, we where forced inside. While eating,
she asked me if I owned any dresses. Well that caught me off guard, I said only skirts and tops.
"GO and put one on, I want to see you in a skirt. Well I did, and we where Married about 6 months
later; That was 19+ years ago.
Rader

Gwinnie
01-02-2013, 04:21 PM
I saw a woman with a knee length pencil skirt that was black velvet. On top she had a white ruffled blouse. It had big full sleeves with double ruffles at the end falling over her hands. And a low cut in the front with a ruffle going around the neck. The shoulders were puffed a little bit also. Looked amazing.

Melanie Sykes
01-04-2013, 04:47 AM
I experienced this over the Christmas holiday, watching the BBC two-part series Restless. In it, Hayley Atwell stars as wartime spy Eva Delectorskaya, and wears some truly gorgeous outfits - smart skirt suits, with stockings and heels mostly. I was loving the idea of wearing her clothes and looking like her, but of course couldn't tell my wife, who was watching it with me. I was on the edge of my seat though, dying to tell someone how I felt! Do a Google image search for the words Hayley Atwell Restless, and follow some of the links there to see what I mean.

Rogina B
01-04-2013, 06:23 AM
This year we were getting ready to go out and my wife was dressed in an above the knee charcoal skirt with a deep purple long sleeve ,high neck sweater,knee high leather boots and black stockings.She says to me"I bet you wish you were me right now don't you".
She has you figured out!! "Will the witness describe the woman seen fleeing the scene for the court" "She was wearing a charcoal....and a deep purple...and a high neck....and knee high leather....." "What was the exact shade of the boots?" the crossdressing judge asked the crossdressing witness!