PDA

View Full Version : New ventures

meganmartin
01-02-2013, 12:43 PM
New Years eve my wife was working but I was not. Earlier we had agreed to spend New Years night together home alone, which was and always is fun.

She had asked what i was going to do while she was working, replied if you don't mind i am going to go downtown as Megan and have lunch. She agreed that would be okay. She then said would you mind getting my car detailed. Which i have never done this and after you get home would you run to the grocery store and pick up some stuff for tonight. Thought well i will be getting the car detailed there is a grocery store around the corner i will do both.

I know for some of you veterans this seems minor but all of these were new to me.
Lunch along, car detailed and grocery shopping.....i am now a housewife LOL

The picture was taken at Roxx Tavern in Atlanta

kimdl93
01-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Honestly, getting the car detailed seems like a pretty big step. We expect restaurant workers, health care professionals and SAs at department stores to be somewhat accepting of us, but my expectations aren't as high for people working the auto industry. That must have been quite an experience!

stephNE
01-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Megan, you look great and it sounds like you had a really fun time. What sweet requests from your SO-awesome! Steph.

meganmartin
01-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the compliment yes it was great

I felt the same way, it felt great getting out and just doing normal things others do.
They treated me great!

bridget thronton
01-02-2013, 01:25 PM
And a lovely housewife at that

Beverley Sims
01-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Yes a gorgeous housewife.
And you obviously have a gorgeous wife too.

NyssaF
01-02-2013, 03:48 PM
I am sooooooooo jealous!!! And inspired yet again....

Stephanie47
01-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Megan really looks cute. You're very fortunate to have such a supportive wife. Now, if you are a 'good' housewife" you need to start your chores for the day.

PS: My wife always frowns on the term 'Housewife.' She says she is not married to a house.

Ceri Anne
01-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Thats totally awsome, so happy for you and your wife to be able to do this together. Happy New Years

lisalove
01-04-2013, 10:09 PM
I thought I was looking at Reba Macintyre(sp) for a minute. You look great.

meganmartin
01-05-2013, 08:48 AM
WOW that is a big compliment...I wish it was true but thanks anyway.

I thought I was looking at Reba Macintyre(sp) for a minute. You look great.

I Am Paula
01-05-2013, 12:15 PM
So much fun doing daily things as a girl. I've been a housewife since I retired last Sept. I've always been very domestic.-Celeste

Misty52
01-05-2013, 01:42 PM
You are a very sweet person to do that for you SO. She is so lucky to a gurl like you and great picture.

Jill Russo
02-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Ha! love it, and can totally relate. Once my wife discovered the benefits of having me clean and maintain the home everyday, there's no going back ;) Congrats!