PDA

View Full Version : Are we more sensual than non C.D.ers?

suzy1
01-03-2013, 06:11 PM
I am not talking specifically about sensual in a sexual way but in other ways.

Most of us never loose the wonderful sensual feeling of a smooth hair free body or the feel of silk on our skin.
The feeling we get of pulling on a pair stockings or the feel of the wind on our legs as we go for a walk in a nice skirt.
Or the feeling of wearing a nicely fitting wiggle dress [One of my favourites] :)

Are the [so called] normal people as sensual in there lives? I personally don’t think so.
And if not then we really do have something wonderful that other people don’t have.

I suppose one could argue that all this is somehow sexual but I can’t make my mind up on this. For me I don’t think it is.

What do you think?

Angela Campbell
01-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Maybe more so then men, but less than GG's. Of course there are exceptions, some GG's are not very sensual.

Kate Simmons
01-03-2013, 07:37 PM
I think we tend to get more "bang for our buck" so to speak than so called "normal" people my friend.):)

YorkshireRose
01-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Good question Suzy. The only "sensual" things I can think of for a non CD'ing male, that arn't sexual would be would a massage, a shave maybe, a shower. I am sure there are others, but those are the main ones that spring to mind. for example? We obviously have those, but have a layer of more things above that. Your examples are perfect ones. I would also add doing spins in floaty dress or skirt, pulling on hose/tights, the feeling of a lace up bodice being pulled tight.

Charlotte

Diversity
01-03-2013, 07:49 PM
I believe we do indeed have something wonderful going for us. We are, in my opinion, more balanced within between our male and female traits. I know that I love the feeling of being dressed both physically and mentally. So, yes, I believe we have a wonderful extra-sensory awareness among us.
Di

Duana
01-03-2013, 08:03 PM
I am not talking specifically about sensual in a sexual way but in other ways.

Most of us never loose the wonderful sensual feeling of a smooth hair free body or the feel of silk on our skin.
The feeling we get of pulling on a pair stockings or the feel of the wind on our legs as we go for a walk in a nice skirt.
Or the feeling of wearing a nicely fitting wiggle dress [One of my favourites] :)

Are the [so called] normal people as sensual in there lives? I personally don’t think so.
And if not then we really do have something wonderful that other people don’t have.

I suppose one could argue that all this is somehow sexual but I can’t make my mind up on this. For me I don’t think it is.

What do you think?

I think you're asking if we're more sensuous in addition to being more sensual. I definitely think we are and I've been told I was by more than one lover.

AimeeG
01-03-2013, 08:06 PM
I feel we have a better perspective on the sensitivities of being female. I've had this conversation with a few of my friends...: it takes more than 5 minutes to get ready unless you want to look like crap. The outfit that I picked out just doesn't go with my mood anymore. You can only walk so fast in heels. We can shop for hours because the Mall/shops are 90% geared to "us". Yes, I need at least 6 pairs of shoes, hose, nail polish, lipstick, ..". ". Being warm or stylish, not both. Hair removal is time consuming. Sensual, observant, understanding, sensitive...

kimdl93
01-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Its always hard for me to say if I'm more or less than someone else, cause I don't know how they feel. I know I enjoy the sensual aspect of dressing, not in a sexual way, but appreciating the feeling and appearance of fabrics, the way garments drape on my (significantly modified) body, the feeling of fresh lipstick, the click of my heels on a tile floor and even the hair brushing against my face. I imagine that for women, growing up with these things, there's less awareness at any given moment, but I know from discussing this with my wife that she enjoys these feelings too.

MsJanessa
01-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Yes crossdressers are definatly more sensual than the average male or for that matter female---nothing quite like the feel of silk on our smooth bodies, the feel of makeup on our faces, the taste and feel of lipstick, and the sweet smell of our favorite perfume

Jaymees22
01-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Maybe we feel more sensual because it's a special feeling only we can understand and the fact most of us can't dress all the time makes it much more special..Jaymee

ArleneRaquel
01-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Darlings,
I'm so sensual that I scare myself. :heehee::love:

AmyGaleRT
01-04-2013, 01:28 AM
Add to that the feel of brushing out my hair. I can enjoy that in guy mode, too, but it's especially satisfying as I brush out the ponytail I wear in guy mode, shifting the part over, rearranging my hair into Amy's hair, feeling it cascade around my face and down my shoulders as it settles into place. (And then putting in my headband or barrettes, to keep it from flying into my face too much, and also so I can see my earrings when I put them on. :) )

- Amy

Contessa
01-04-2013, 02:22 AM
I have always felt a bit more sexy I thought. Though maybe it was just more sensual. It makes more sense. Can you be or feel sexy as a guy? Or do you have to be a girl. I am a girl and perhaps quite a sexy one. There is no sense in being modest I am among others like myself. Don't you strut when you're in heels? Don't you want your skirt to sway and or bounce. Don't you not care who sees you or knows who you are when you're out? Hopefully you do go out.

Tess

Lynn Marie
01-04-2013, 02:27 AM
When dressed, I feel downright erotic! Also exotic and quite sensual indeed. Actually I find it just about impossible to describe all the things I feel en femme. It's just really nice!

Amanda_P
01-04-2013, 02:35 AM
It's always been a erotic and sensual. But I've always wondered if we are more like young girls. You know when they start wearing dresses and putting on makeup and feeling pretty. Sure moms always dress their girls pretty but when they first start noticing. That's why for myself anyway. I've gone though so many changes in the way I dress. I'm just now starting to feel comfortable in slacks and a nice top. Even though I still like to dress up pretty now and then. I'm moving out of my adolescence and become my own woman.

Beverley Sims
01-04-2013, 05:08 AM
I tend to agree with Amanda, it is the first/early experiences that are more sensual.
Skirts, stockings, the click of high heels and the wind blowing your hair.
I could go on but these days I have other things to think about.
Just trying to act like a woman correctly is enough challenge.

Billie1
01-04-2013, 05:49 AM
Just gettting, and then being dressed heightens the sensory awareness. Then, what
I do with my femme persona takes it to another level. Without a doubt, much more
sensual than a (my) male personality.

When I reverse the usual male/hunter-female/prey roles, my focus seems to to turn
to the sublties of my female presentation. A different, and ,more sensous nature.

stephNE
01-04-2013, 07:32 AM
Not quite the same track, but...
as an architect I spend a fair amount of time designing spaces, and selecting colors and finishes for my clients. I am very attuned to blending and getting all these various "things" to visually work together. I think that my work and crossdressing are well tied together, not just for creating a visual image, but a feel for the spaces as well as what appeals to the senses. And yes, when I walk into one of my rooms, it feels like an extra outer layer of clothes.