PDA

View Full Version : How Much Is Too Much?

FrozenShiela
01-03-2013, 06:18 PM
I tried on my first pantyhose with a garter belt last night and loved it! But now I'm getting the desire to dress up more often, I'm starting to not be content with just dressing up every night and sleeping.

Problem is, I've told my parents but not my brother and sister. They are 14 and 12, respectively. I feel like my brother is capable of keeping a secret but my sister is not. I'm also wondering if what I'm feeling is completely normal, and I don't want to go too far or freak out my family. Right now I have a desire to put the garter and pantyhose on again under my male clothes. But I'm afraid I would still be seen.

My mother claims she doesn't care how far I go, haven't asked my father yet. I'm kind of at a loss for what to do and I don't want anything to go terribly wrong. For some reason I don't want to be seen in the female clothing for fears of my family seeing me differently than they used to.

Julie Gaum
01-03-2013, 09:25 PM
What you are first experiencing are feelings that most on this Forum have gone through many times when they were younger. Yes it is normal but the majority of your friends and relatives do not accept your feelings as "normal" simply because they don't understand why you like to dress, so things one doesn't understand are made fun of or you are called names that don't apply to you. A very good thing: Your mother accepts you and is your ally --- have a long talk with her. Tell her how you feel. It is not likely to go away for the rest of your life so ask her who you should tell if anybody. Promise her that your school-work will not suffer and that you will strive hard to please her always but that you need her guidance now. If it would help your Mom understand better ask her to visit this Forum often and that cross dressing has many many reasons for boys and men to do it. Also there is a great variation in how far a boy wishes to go --- only a few are born with a desire to become permanently female (through no fault on their part) but most likely that will not be your desire --- time will tell you that. Also tell your Mom that you have been told, correctly, that this same desire is shared by doctors, lawyers, airline pilots, truck drivers, teachers --- in every profession and in every type of work.
Don't panic for it will all work out.
A very old cross dresser.
Julie

Gretchen_To_Be
01-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Frozen: I underdress all the time. I find it thrilling to walk around in shaved legs and hose, with nobody knowing but my wife and me. Your family won't know unless you get careless and get caught. I always enjoy standing in public next to a beautiful woman wearing hose and thinking to myself that I am experiencing the same sensations.

You won't be seen. Go for it. If you have a major accident and need to be taken to the ER by paramedics, and discovered...well, that's fate.

PattiAllison
01-03-2013, 09:43 PM
I agree completely with Julie's advice, talk to your mother and ask for her advice. Your mom can teach you what you need to know about being a girl and will probably help you with clothing, makeup and hair etc. Be sure to agree to whatever conditions she may give you and let her handle your dad and your brother and sister.

Vanessa Amber420
01-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the info Julie!

XOXOXO

Vanessa

FrozenShiela
01-03-2013, 11:18 PM
I really want to do makeup next but I'm afraid of what she'll think of me. She claims to not care but the awkwardness is something I want to avoid.

-Haha, if I have a major accident I think I'll have a lot more to worry about. xD

Thanks for all of your help! :D

NathalieX66
01-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Behold the human imagination!....it is what it is, we are what we are. The imagination is limitless. That's the advantage of being human. Dogs can't think or do what we do because they lack the intellectual capacity, and memory storage capacity that humans have. I don't care if it's panty hose & garters that turn you on , or if it's glowing green talking kumquats.

We're all pretty damn unique. Life is short, make the best of it.

Beverley Sims
01-04-2013, 06:27 AM
I can only add strength to Julie's comments.
You are young and do not need to come out to any one.
You have confided in your mother and that is enough support for now.
If your father wants to talk about it, he will ask you questions.