PDA

View Full Version : Trip to the beauty salon.

lingerieLiz
01-04-2013, 12:50 AM
After my beautician cut my hair today she went to pull the cape away and it dumped hair on my white cotton top. It was a typical obvious woman's short sleeve knit top and I was wearing a bra which while it didn't jump out you could see it if you looked. Her first instinct was to brush the hairs off using her hand. As she brushed across my chest you could feel her hand catch on the lace in the bra. Neither of us acknowledged that something was unusual, but there was no question that she had felt the bra. After a few strokes she was able to get most of it off. I've worn blouses and bras in before, but this is the first time she has touched my breasts. She did it as if I was just another of her women customers.

DanaR
01-04-2013, 01:41 AM
My experience with salons is they always treat me just like one of their female customers.

celeste26
01-04-2013, 01:49 AM
I go to a beauty school and it is nice and cheap. Every student is supervised by an instructor so nothing goes astray. Have had perms, hair color dying and many cuts from them. I go en femme and use my femme name without problems.

AngelaKelly<3
01-04-2013, 02:05 AM
I think you might be surprised how much they see that kind of stuff. It's good to know that there are people who are willing to accept.

Beverley Sims
01-04-2013, 05:12 AM
I have had beauticians and hairdressers jump at the chance to make me over.
When they are so enthusiastic who can refuse.
I have quite often gone in as a man and came out all woman.
If Maxwell Smart was following me, the trail would have gone cold.

Angela Campbell
01-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Truth is, if you were wearing a bra she knew it long before she brushed the hair off of it.

I Am Paula
01-04-2013, 04:41 PM
I think that at most beauty salons where the girls (or guys) rent a chair, or if it's the owner working on you, you could be dressed as a circus bear. Cut please $$$, Wax the brows please $$$, Highlights please $$$... I've worn every combination, and only had the most positive experiences. I think I may get even better service than the GG's, as my stylist likes to show me off to the other girls, and even to other customers.
As for her touching your breast- All my GG friends have copped a feel, just cause they are curious.-Celeste

lingerieLiz
01-04-2013, 11:55 PM
I'm sure she knows and knew I had a bra on this time. I'm a natural B/C cup. She was trying to get hair off my top and nothing more. We've known each other for years and she has done my hair for the last 5 or 6 years. One time I went in with a foam C cup bra on. Didn't project to far out with a bagie sweat shirt on. Then she laid me back to shampoo me. The girls made great twin peaks. More than one of the women in there observed their soring heights.