PDA

View Full Version : wearing pantyhose under my jeans

AngoraGirl
01-04-2013, 11:58 AM
I'm working from home today and my wife is out. I got all dressed up this morning but then changed back to my regular clothes. But then I got the idea to put on my panties and pantyhose under my regular guys jeans. Not sure why I never did this before. What a great feeling! I promised my wife I would never take my CDing out of the house and I intend to stick to that promise, but I can see how this would be addicting to do everyday ;-)

Angela Campbell
01-04-2013, 12:22 PM
I have worn panties only for quite a while now and don't even think about the ugly kind of underwear anymore. I have also found that womens jeans are nice to wear when out and about. Most will never know they are from the womens section.

Kate Simmons
01-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Question: How can you tell the difference between a regular guy and a CDing guy?

Answer: You pull down his jeans. :heehee:

Enjoy my friend.:battingeyelashes::)

reb.femme
01-04-2013, 01:32 PM
I too, seem to remember I only dressed at home. Once the under dressing takes hold though,.....whoops! I quite often wear knickers (panties) to work and I love having them on.

So yep! You are another on the slippery slope to hell.
Let me know when you get here, I can then say "I told you so". :devil:

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
01-04-2013, 02:09 PM
I have worn panty hose under a pair of tight jeans to get a bit of slippage between the leg and the jeans.
Sometimes extra denier ones for warmth.

Lillyasia
01-04-2013, 02:36 PM
I wear thigh high stockings with a garter belt under my guy jeans to keep my legs warm now that winter has set in. I'd rather wear the stockings than thermal underwear. After you have them on for a few hours you don't even remember they are there.

Ann Louise
01-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Oh Yes! I can't imagine leaving the house now without a pair of nice silky panties and some tights on under my jeans. Try shaving your legs nice and smooth, and color your toenails a pretty color, too! It makes for a wonderful day. Elfin

JBPerry
01-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Wearing a pair of panties along with a bra and tights.....all underneath and you are the only one who knows.....love that feeling!!!

SandraInHose
01-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Been wearing pantyhose under my jeans and slacks to work for years.

During the cooler months here in Phoenix, I'll wear them (under my jeans) while running errands on the weekends, only without socks. At work I wouldn't want anybody to notice my hose-covered ankles peeking above my shoes, but amongst strangers, I don't care.

One time I was loading up some boxes at Home depot, putting them in the trunk of the car, and as I finished the last box I reached around to pull up my jeans. I hadn't realized my repeated bending over had caused them to slip halfway down my backside (even with a belt), giving anybody who was nearby a nice view of my control-tops.

Vanessa5
01-04-2013, 07:11 PM
I too love the feel of pantyhose under jeans. I really like womens jeans as they seem to fit me better. As noted above no one notices and unless they are pink (at least where I work) no one cares. Been wearing my hose and jeans like this for 3+ years.

LaraPeterson
01-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Pantyhose are a staple for me nearly every day. I love the feel and the look of shiny hose with my nails done, toe rings and an ankle bracelet. I do have a question: Why do people who wear pantyhose wear panties under them. They are panty-hose, after all.

happypanty
01-04-2013, 11:32 PM
I wear them a lot under my guy clothes. Also wear panties and a bra too. But with being in the military i do have times when i cant.

Ariamythe
01-05-2013, 12:23 AM
So ... underdressing in hose and static cling. What's your best trick to combat? I used Cling-Free for my first go, and it was only moderately successful.

JBPerry
01-05-2013, 12:36 AM
I wear them a lot under my guy clothes. Also wear panties and a bra too. But with being in the military i do have times when i cant.

i am in the military too and sometimes all I can do is underdress....

andrea lace
01-05-2013, 01:44 AM
i have just started my journey and yes i have worn stockings suspenders and panties under my jeans.I was in ashop the other day and a security guard gave me a funny look and i had a horrible thought what if i was mistaken for a shoplifter and searched.It was a scary thought

joan47
01-05-2013, 07:15 AM
I wear bra, panties, pantyhose (usually black) under my tight junior boot cut jeans, perfume, lip gloss to work

Rebecca W.
01-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Pantyhose are a staple for me nearly every day. I love the feel and the look of shiny hose with my nails done, toe rings and an ankle bracelet. I do have a question: Why do people who wear pantyhose wear panties under them. They are panty-hose, after all.

Yes, pantyhose under my pants or jeans is such a smooth silky feeling. It is a feeling of my feminine self being separated from the rough fabric of the jeans. Oh, and to have nicely painted nails and no panties under the pantyhose is so sexy. Why have more clothes on than you need to?

I like to go shopping without socks on to feel my feet sliding in my shoes and the sexy look when I reach for something and my pantyhose is exposed for all to see.

Angela Campbell
01-05-2013, 07:48 AM

Because the only panty is in the name. There really is no panty in them.

Mickey_39
01-05-2013, 11:04 AM
I have worn panty hose under a pair of tight jeans to get a bit of slippage between the leg and the jeans.
Sometimes extra denier ones for warmth.

In the warmer months I will wear hose under my motorcycle leathers. If I don't its a 3 person job to peel them off after a spirited ride. I know of a few non-CD riders who have tried it as well. In the winter months tights are warmer then any thermal bottoms I've tried.

Joanie_Shakti
01-05-2013, 01:39 PM
In the warmer months I will wear hose under my motorcycle leathers. If I don't its a 3 person job to peel them off after a spirited ride. I know of a few non-CD riders who have tried it as well. In the winter months tights are warmer then any thermal bottoms I've tried.

I have also heard of scuba divers wearing pantyhose so it's easier to get their wetsuits on and off.

Bravesoul
01-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Thank god for pantyhose. I wear then lots under my pants. I love it.

Joann Smith
01-05-2013, 09:43 PM
was watching NCIS the other day..In this episiode someone had sent a letter full white powder to one of the agents...So you all know what happen.....next thing you know all kinda alarms went off and all the doors closed....long story short...everybody had to take off all thier clothes and decontaminate..LOL! ...I was sittinng there looking at this thinking humm just how many of those agents had to strip down to thier pink victoria secret panties and 60 dollar bra under they Armonie business suit..

Genny B
01-05-2013, 09:53 PM

Ride year round and love tights in the winter. Tights under long johns when temps get in the teens and that is the most layers I have needed... Love the feeling of the tights. Use to wear thigh highs in the summer but had a leg work it's way down once. No one noticed but it took extra effort on my part!

Robbin_Sinclair
01-05-2013, 10:03 PM
....What a great feeling! I promised my wife I would never take my CDing out of the house and I intend to stick to that promise, but I can see how this would be addicting to do everyday ;-) If I lived in NY, I would be wearing pantyhose every day until June. I wore them for comfort and survival in the cold. If asked, I was prepared to say that and that it is good for the blood flow. What is the different between therapeutic men's pantyhose and women's? Not sure but it sure feels good to sit down and cross your legs with what looks like thin men's hose to anyone who could be looking.

Betty_42
01-05-2013, 10:12 PM
I know what you mean! I love the feeling of my bra and panties under my guy cloths! I prefer thigh high stockings however... More freedom that way!

Sylvermane
01-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Today for the first time in almost a year I have shaved and am wearing pantyhose under my jeans. It's almost magical. Many women would probably disagree but I find it liberating. I just need to get my hands on a nice skirt and some shoes and I will be in heaven again.

Cheryl T
01-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Since I wear panties only and have for over 7 years now I hardly notice how special they are anymore. Once in a while when I pull up my jeans and they slip over the silky material I am reminded...same goes for when I'm wearing pantyhose.

Jilmac
01-06-2013, 11:52 AM
I used to wear thermal long johns for outdoor winter work but now I will only wear panties and pantyhose under my male jeans. The pantyhose keep my legs just as warm amd feel so much better than the thermals.

Maria S
01-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Wearing tights (pantyhose) and knickers (panties) under jeans and trousers does nothing for me. It just makes me long to be out and about fully dressed even though I know it is not always possible to do so.

Maria

notthereyet
01-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Always wear panties. Been wearing knee high stocking lately. Love the look of seeing my feet in hosiery (and they are warm). I'm getting addicted to them.

Pantyhose Queen
01-08-2013, 09:56 PM
I never leave the house without Hose on under my Jeans

VikkiDave
01-09-2013, 03:05 AM
Many, many times. It halps that my wife suggested that I wear tights under my jeans when working on our allotment in winter :0) . As I always wear a thong in male mode I regularly wear a lacy thong or panties under my jeans instead.

Mollyanne
01-09-2013, 04:56 AM
I too wear my lingerie under my jeans (panties, pantyhose and now I have started to wear a bra also). After a while it becomes soooo natural just putting on these items that sometimes I forget I am wearing lingerie. I also use the "excuse" that pantyhose helps keep my legs warm, the real reason I wear them is because I like to along with a sexy pair of lace panties and matching bra. It makes my day!!!!!!

Molly

Melanie Sykes
01-09-2013, 07:46 AM
I have worn tights under jeans and enjoyed it yes. I underdress as often as I can, although I tend to wear knee-high hosiery rather than tights because of the tell-tale clinging of my jeans/trousers. It's still a lovely feeling though - that little extra space and movement in my shoes and the soft smooth look of the hosiery on my feet and ankles. I love hosiery!

Lacey New
01-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the world of underdressing. While I don't get to dress that often, I will underdress whenever I have the opportunity. So, there have been plenty of times that I have been out in jeans and a sweatshirt with panties, pantyhose (or garter belt and stockings) bra, camisole and even a shortie half slip with a vent so that it is almost like petti-pants. I love to underdress when I am shopping for more lingerie. So, next time you see a guy and you swear there is a VPL, you never know.

FrozenShiela
01-09-2013, 08:31 AM
I know exactly what you mean! I've underdressed a few times around the house in pantyhose. I want to try wearing pantyhose to other places, but I haven't worked up the courage yet.

Emma Beth
01-09-2013, 08:55 AM
I had one of my bosses at work suggest that to me a couple of years ago. She's still a good friend by the way and she surprised the hell out of me when she said that to me. I did it that year for my rides into work and I loved it. I think I'll start doing it every year in the winter; after all, others don't have to know how much I enjoy wearing them and how it makes me feel.

Jamie