PDA

View Full Version : exciting times

andrea lace
01-05-2013, 03:49 PM
my wife and i have been talking honestly for days and she is comfortable with me and andrea. she has read lots of threads and she suggested that andrea come out and play i am so happy and excited i can bearly hold it in she is in the bath and has given me all her make up and has even showed me how to use it. i love the smell of the foundation that she showed me how to apply. when she gets out of the bath we are going to have a real girly time and my first that included full make up and i am waiting with baited breath. i am so happy that she has accepted andrea and feel that i have grown closer to my wife and she to me.i know that i have had lots of advice to slow down but i have hidden this urge,feeling,obsession,longing,craving,acceptance, im sure that there are more word to describe how im feeling and finally i am happy with myself and andrea is sooooo over the moon

Gretchen_To_Be
01-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Andrea--fantastic, you are very lucky. My wife established some boundaries after accepting me when I came out. I'm sure you will eventually settle on a new normal. Don't be surprised if her attitude changes from day to day as she processes this information about the new you.

I wish you all the best.

Stephanie47
01-05-2013, 05:40 PM
I have to concur with Shi, there is always going to be some stated or implied boundary to everything a spouse does. There is a time a place for everything. Moderation is always the best policy.

Michaelasfun
01-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Good for you Andrea, you go girl!!

Laura912
01-05-2013, 06:43 PM
If you have baited breath, may I suggest flossing, brushing with toothpaste, and gargling and don't breath on any dolphins? Seriously, enjoy this first moment and hope there are many more.

PretzelGirl
01-05-2013, 07:32 PM
That is great Andrea! As others have said, stay in moderation. As she gets used to this, there may be some ups and downs while she explores her emotions and experiences the actual visualization. Pay attention to how she is reacting. There may be times that you can tell she is bothered. If so, slow down or stop depending on what you are seeing. Your best path right now is paying attention to her and talking. If conversation goes stagnant, it won't be doing you any favors.

Beverley Sims
02-18-2013, 02:58 PM
I hope it all goes well for you.