PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to talk

KiwiKate
01-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Hey all.I dressed a couple of nights ago as I had the house to myself and did a horrible job on the make up!!! but I thought I looked not too bad.I relieved myself and got undressed and made sure all traces of make up were gone as the wife has seen the tell tale signs once before,not pretty.All over in 15 minutes.Dressing up just seems so rushed and unsatisfying.I'd love just to spend a whole evening dressed up relaxing as a girl.I wouldn't even be worried about anything sexual.Just lately the urge to dress is definitely grown.Maybe its because I'm getting older and I feel like I want to be true to myself and express the feminine side of me a little more.Who knows.I feel a bit alone as obviously the wife isn't interested in joining in and I respect that.Sometimes I feel like I'm kidding myself.Sorry for prattling on.See ya

STACY B
01-05-2013, 04:21 PM
I know what you meen ,,, That's why we come on here ,, We all understand each other .
Well most do ,,But they don't understand some of us ,,The more Crazier ones ,,,LOL,,,,

AllyCDTV
01-05-2013, 04:28 PM
I don't bother dressing unless I have at least 3-4 hours. Anything less than that and it is just too much work and too hectic to enjoy.

Ressie
01-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Sometimes I keep the makeup down to just lipstick. Takes less time to remove it. And I don't even have a wife, LOL

Keri L
01-05-2013, 04:42 PM
I can sympathize as well. My wife knows and is still learning to get comfortable with it.

And, I know what you mean about time. Yesterday, I put on my new favorite skirt and blouse, some ballerina flats, a bracelet, a necklace and some lipstick. Then, I cleaned the whole kitchen from top to bottom, before my son woke up from his nap and my wife returned home with my daughter. Usually, I only feel comfortable dressing at night, once the children are asleep. But then, I don't like to spend a whole hour to an hour and a half getting ready, as it leaves my wife alone waiting to chat or watch a movie in the small window of time we have together, with the kids fast asleep.

Xxoo,
Cate

Stephanie47
01-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Years ago I felt like the dog at the dinner table, waiting for a bit of meat to drop on the floor. Yep, those were the days of angst. The best I could get was two hours while my wife ran a church nursery. Drop her off! Hurry home! Get dressed! Get undressed! Pick her up!

Then when she started working I would take a therapy day off from work. At least four hours of femme time.

Now as a retiree, it's six hours five days a week.

I loved it when my wife made a twice yearly trip to the mid west to see our daughter. Then it was 24/7 for seven to ten days with forays outside the confines of the house and backyard.

Yes, it can and will get better for you. Getting too engage in stress relief can be mighty stressful at times. Such is life.

Michaelasfun
01-05-2013, 05:47 PM
I know how you feel, KK..I recently got re-employed, but previous to that I was able to have all day to be "me" til my wife came home from work..I would scrub as much as possible, sometimes tho she would say "your lips look pink"..I would tell her that I had allergy problems today and was probably discolored a bit from blowing my nose lol...
now it is harder to find time and I do miss it...

Ceri Anne
01-05-2013, 06:08 PM
You have to work with the time you have Kate. For me, if its only a short time, I'll do the dress but not the makup. Of course, it takes me an hour to get dressed with makup and all if I do it right. The important part is to enjoy it. I think I love the primping (even the epilating....outch) as much as the dressing.

KiwiKate
01-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone.I think that the next time I have the place to myself I'll flag the make up and just dress up and relax for a few hours.Its a lot easier to quickly undress than have to worry about someone calling unannounced when your got all the war paint on.See ya.

Beverley Sims
02-24-2013, 10:00 PM
You will get better at it and enjoy it more.
I assure you.