PDA

View Full Version : a thousand wifes

andrea lace
01-05-2013, 06:18 PM
if I could live a thousand times and have a thousand tries at life i don't believe i would find a better wife. She has supported me through the most difficult time of my life. She has accepted that I am a CD and has done nothing but help me out and support me through the most difficult time of my life. She has had lots of questions and I have given a lot of answers. i am 41 years old and have c-dressed on and off for most of my life been ashamed scared worried and apprehensive over nothing. it not only seems that my Mrs has excepted me but cares enough to help me feel relaxed and comfortable when I am dressed as Andrea. Tonight I have gone from a scared man into a relaxed woman all with the help of my SO. I am picking up on the advice I have been getting and never felt so happy and comfortable with myself thanks to all for the great advice :)

Laura912
01-05-2013, 06:31 PM
I'll see your wife and raise you one...mine. Yes we are lucky.

RADER
01-05-2013, 06:32 PM
I can double down on that also; My wife is the best girl in the world to me.
Rader

Deedee Skyblue
01-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Let her read this post, Andrea!

Deedee

Alice Torn
01-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Your wives are rare jewels! You are so fortunate. Some of us guys are pushing 60, still single, have not been a able to find a date! But, a lot of horny guys hitting on me online!

Ariamythe
01-05-2013, 07:05 PM
I can only hope my wife is this supportive when I tell her.

Raychel
01-05-2013, 07:06 PM
I have one of those special wives as well, Sure we had some rough spells, Very rough spells, But we have past them and I can see us growing very old together.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Michelle 51
01-05-2013, 07:34 PM
I've had the same wife for 38 yrs and she isn't a big fan of Michelle but has been a good woman ,wife,mother and grandmother.

AmyGaleRT
01-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Amen to that, Andrea. I bless my fiancee for being so accepting and supportive, and the only regret I have is not having had the gumption to tell her earlier on and thus missing out on the kind of heaven I've enjoyed for the past two months. And I may just show her this entire thread so she realizes how much not only she, but ladies like her, are appreciated.

- Amy

Jessica Who
01-05-2013, 11:52 PM
That is so wonderful to hear I am very happy for you two, my wife is just like that very supportive and without her I wouldn't be who I am today!

Janelle_C
01-06-2013, 12:01 AM
I'm so glad that your wife is so loving and supportive of you. My wife is also very supportive she has come along way with me.

stephNE
01-06-2013, 06:24 AM
I don't know what I'd do without my supportive wife. We are very lucky indeed!

Teddie
01-06-2013, 06:37 AM
I have one of those too. Love her. Lover her. Love her.

jillleanne
01-06-2013, 07:18 AM
Ditto ditto here as well. Of course, the only way they can be so special in this regard is by in fact, knowing. Life is great!!!

andrea lace
01-06-2013, 09:40 AM
a big thankyou to all who have given advice and support my wife and i appreciate it very much.A big thankyou to AmyGaleRT who had commented on every post i feel so happy to talk with all of you

PretzelGirl
01-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Andrea, there are a lot of wonderful women out there and I am glad that you have found a partner that the two of you bond together well with. Always show her the support she is showing you and show understanding when times are tough. And hug her for all of us because she is special.

Beverley Sims
01-06-2013, 11:36 AM
I am pleased for you, it is a hard road there.
Show your wife consideration by not pushing the issue answer her questions and don't embellish the situation.
Even when she is eager keep a slower pace so that it all occurs naturally.
I wish you both happiness in your new shared interests together.

AmyGaleRT
01-06-2013, 10:59 PM
A big thankyou to AmyGaleRT who had commented on every post i feel so happy to talk with all of you

You're so welcome, Andrea. I'm very happy you are in a good place, and also that I've been able to help you. If I can help others like me, then I know that everything I've gone through isn't for nothing. :)

- Amy

ginafaye
01-19-2013, 03:54 AM
yes, love my wife would be lost without her, we are so luckey we found each other

MissTee
01-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Same here. Very supportive and encouraging wife. No doubt we're blessed.

dana 1
01-19-2013, 10:52 AM
27 years with my wife and she is so perfect, every day I thank god I have her.

Breeze
01-19-2013, 04:02 PM
As a GG it is wonderful to hear how much we are appreciated and loved.

JoanneB
01-19-2013, 04:29 PM
I,too, am in that club who has a very supportive wife.I thank God that He brought us together-couldn't live without her. I told her about Joanne before we were married so she had the chance to back out of it.She didn't and all is well.

Intertwined
01-19-2013, 06:16 PM
Mine could care less, care less if I were alive or dead

Barbara Ella
01-19-2013, 06:26 PM
42 plus years married, and i consider her one of the truly fantastic people. Cannot question her devotion or love. She remains with me even though now knowing this distresses her terribly, and has said she will never leave me. I would not be what I am today without her, as others have said.

Barbara