PDA

View Full Version : The Alure of Loved Ones Clothes

outhiking
01-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Although I enjoy, very much, my own lady things I find it particularly exciting to wear something belonging to my wife. I've sworn off of wearing her stuff since it creeps her out and is an invasion of her privacy, but I wonder why I'm so drawn to her stuff. Does anyone else feel especially tempted to wear the clothes of thier loved ones?

Bo-peep
01-06-2013, 12:37 AM
I am a GG and My SO prefers my clothes too. I dont mind him wearing mine at all .... when I bought him some things of his own he was pleased but said the main attraction for him in cding was wearing my things :)

thechic
01-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Thats not for me,my wife does not ware dresses or skirts or hi heals,If i wore my wifes clothing i would not be crossdressing

AmyGaleRT
01-06-2013, 01:13 AM
I don't wear my fiancee's clothes; that would be rude. But not long ago, when she had a bunch of clothes she'd bagged up and was planning to donate, she let me look through them. I got a dress, a couple of skirts, a couple of cardigans, and a bunch of tops that way. (V-neck tops look better on me than they do on her, for some reason.)

- Amy

Keri L
01-06-2013, 01:21 AM
I am a GG and My SO prefers my clothes too. I dont mind him wearing mine at all .... when I bought him some things of his own he was pleased but said the main attraction for him in cding was wearing my things :)

You sound like one awesome SO! But, I have learned that my wife does not appreciate me raiding her wardrobe, so I am have to respect that. But, we did buy some joint jewelry, when we were in Washington DC in November, which is pretty exciting!

Xxoo,
Cate

JBPerry
01-06-2013, 01:23 AM
i cant really wear any of my wife's clothing due to the size differences but I do have a dress that is similar to a blouse she has......we also have similar panties but again, the size difference makes it easy to identify whose stuff is whos.

Danielle_cder
01-06-2013, 01:37 AM
I like my stuff best. My wife is a bit to small for me too fit in her stuff. she has some nice things that I wouldn't mind trying tho;)

Iloveacrossdresser
01-06-2013, 02:17 AM
I love wearing my SO's clothes, now what makes things different is that i'm not the crossdresser, my husband is lol. He just has much better style then me haha. Knowing about the CDing brought a nice silver lining for me...MORE CLOTHES :)

Allison Chaynes
01-06-2013, 02:41 AM
Occasionally for the heck of it we might wear each other's panties. But most of the time SHE steals MY clothes!

noeleena
01-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Hi,

Not really i prefer my own clothes, as they are more suitable for my body shape & style,

Of cause that does not say i did not like one skirt & Jos knew i liked that, it was a more Gipsy style though Jos gave it away we have talked about this a few times as i hoped to get one, more fitting for myself, & We have not seen one like it since, the colour's were lovely, oh well maybe one day ill find one like it,

All my clothes are womens & if or when Jos needs any im not bothered & any time i wear others is when i buy them from a 2 nd hand shop.& even then, just there is no alure as youv said. thats because im a woman .

...noeleena...

stephNE
01-06-2013, 06:22 AM
Going shopping is half the fun of being a crossdresser! But the reality is that I am bigger than my wife and all other GG's in my family, so there's very little around that I could wear. I certainly have squeezed into a couple, and my wife has borrowed a couple things of mine too.

Cheryl T
01-06-2013, 10:26 AM
I used to feel that way all the time, but having come out and being accepted by my spouse that has dissipated. We share things all the time so as the song says "the thrill is gone". I'm glad in a way that it is gone...it was too stressful trying to wear her things and then put them back in a way that would go unnoticed.

alwayshave
01-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Mostly my fiancee wears my clothes including panties. However, I was describing what a gaff did and she took out a control briefer and said try this on it will have the same effect. She was correct, it had the effect of hiding the equipment and I truly loved the feeling that it was hers.

Ariamythe
01-06-2013, 11:18 AM
My own wife is much smaller than I am, and she is also not a very feminine dresser. Not only can't I wear her clothes, but I don't generally want to! Though there were a couple of items she got when she was pregnant that were stretchy and larger and a bit more feminine; and I'm a bit embarassed to admit that when she gave away her maternity clothes a couple of items "fell off the truck," if you catch my drift.

Ninotchka
01-06-2013, 11:26 AM
I often wore my late wife's clothes, and she occasionally would wear a dress of mine. It was kind of special to me to wear my mother's clothes too.

Jilmac
01-06-2013, 11:26 AM
My late wife wore a different size so none of her clothes would have fit me. Also she preferred cotton panties saying that nylon or microfiber felt uncomfortable to her. She was also very disapproving of my dressing so I kept a stash of my own clothing in the basment.

Beverley Sims
01-06-2013, 11:38 AM
In the early stages of dressing, yes.
Not so much now. I have proceeded on to other things, like my own. (Smiley Omitted)

Jolene
01-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Although I enjoy, very much, my own lady things I find it particularly exciting to wear something belonging to my wife. I've sworn off of wearing her stuff since it creeps her out and is an invasion of her privacy, but I wonder why I'm so drawn to her stuff. Does anyone else feel especially tempted to wear the clothes of thier loved ones?

It may sound strange, but I do agree with you but I can't really explain why. It does have an attrection to me to be wearing clothing that a women has worn before me.

Maria S
01-06-2013, 02:56 PM
I have a nice selection of my own lady clothes. The only trouble is I lost 3 stones in weight last year and now a lot of them are too big for me. Fortunately I am now a similar size to my wife so I have a "New" wardrobe of clothes with my wife's blessing.

Maria