PDA

View Full Version : omg i did it!!!

Melissa73
01-06-2013, 10:04 AM
last night i was talking to my sister about my divorce, and idk why.. maybe cuz i trusted her and respect her, but i told her how my wife came out as gay, but thats not why we broke up entirely! And that i understopod y she waited to come out, as because i dressed in womens clothes.

whats ironic, is that i told her,she probably already knew as i was caught as a kid many times. BUt to my surprise she was like really???? (and said that she thought it was a phase when i was younger). ANd she was very supportive. I mean, i remember each inciident i was caught, every piece of clothes i wore, even after all these years.

melissa

Kelley
01-06-2013, 10:52 AM
That's wonderful Melissa. It sounds like you and your sister have a great relation. I would like to come out to 2 of my sisters but I just don't know.

Rhonda Ann
01-06-2013, 11:01 AM
That's cool, I'm happy to hear your sister is supportive. You two must really have a great relationship. I would like to tell someone in my family and have come close a couple of times, I just can't bring myself to it. I think a sister would be more understanding than brothers and I have no sisters.

Ariamythe
01-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Good for you. :)

Beverley Sims
01-06-2013, 11:47 AM
Oh! well another hurdle jumped. Good for you.

kimdl93
01-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Glad you were able to be open with your sister. Now be ready to move ahead with your life, enjoying new found freedom!