PDA

View Full Version : Nice comment from my wife

JamieG
01-06-2013, 03:19 PM
A few hours ago, my youngest daughter was trying to put a barrette in my wife's hair. My wife told her to put it in my hair instead, which she did. My other daughter giggled and asked my wife, "Why do you put pretty things on him?" Without missing a beat, my wife replied, "Because he looks good in them." I had to secretly smile. I don't know if my wife was thinking about me in other things, but I certainly was. For Christmas she had given me a small present to "open in front of other people" but in private told me that she wanted to take me shopping for my real gift. We still haven't had a chance to go on that trip, but I'm looking forward to it.

AmyGaleRT
01-06-2013, 11:16 PM
What a nice boost for your femmeself's ego, Jamie! Make sure and let your wife know how much you appreciate her. :)

- Amy

Rachel Morley
01-07-2013, 01:17 AM
I like the sound of your wife. Wives that have the attitude your wife has are cool :) She could have said anything to your daughter but to say that she thought femme things suited you is awesome. Btw ... I love your profile pic!

Tara D. Rose
01-07-2013, 01:19 AM
This is so beautiful, that you and your wife can talk like this, and only the two of you know what it means.

DanaR
01-07-2013, 02:14 AM
A few hours ago, my youngest daughter was trying to put a barrette in my wife's hair. My wife told her to put it in my hair instead, which she did. My other daughter giggled and asked my wife, "Why do you put pretty things on him?" Without missing a beat, my wife replied, "Because he looks good in them."......................
Maybe your wife is desensitizing your daughter to the idea that daddy looks good in pretty things. Someday, if she ever finds out, it won't be a big deal.

Eryn
01-07-2013, 03:04 AM
That was very sweet of her! Thank you for sharing the moment!

Tracy - new dresser
01-07-2013, 03:56 AM
so cute! love it when my SO mentions anything about my dressing :)

Beverley Sims
01-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Wives do say the nicest things, sometimes.