PDA

View Full Version : start of a journey

andrea lace
01-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Hello girls it hasn't been long now since coming out to my s.o and to be honest it has been a roller coaster ride of ups downs and its feels like I've even gone sideways too.Before coming out i did try every dirty tactic in my arsenal to try and push her away.The reason i tried to push her away is a was sure once I told her she would do the same to me so or so i thought.I have always loved my s.o and I'm sure she feels the same but could she love that part of me that i have hidden for so long, I thought not.My logic being that if she left me I could be who i wanted to and no one would find out about that part of me. Well i was wrong so much for women s intuition i take it us cross dressers don't get that. I am still feeling a little insecure at times i have taken advice from many of you and good it has been but still i feel exposed and vulnerable.Andrea is coming out to play today and i do feel excited i used makeup the other night and resembled a butch panda bear I didn't look feminine at all but it felt different inside i guess more work will have to be put in.i will speak to you all soon as i feel writing down my feelings help me instead of trying to explain them.

Beverley Sims
01-07-2013, 04:55 AM
A lot of experimental makeup dressing and silly poses by yourself in front of a mirror will get you there.
Do not try to push your wife away but read all the coming out threads and then post your feelings like you have done here.
You will get balanced replies, pro and con to your situation and then you can act on them wisely.
Remember, marriage and your wife are paramount, X dressing comes in much later.