PDA

View Full Version : do crossdresser like tight jeans

wildmustang
01-07-2013, 11:44 AM
i,m a crossdresser who likes wearing tight jeans with a very tight turtleneck is there other crossdressers who like this:)

I Am Paula
01-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Skinny jeans and jeggings are my go to look. I love a turtleneck, but not too tight as I suffer from a bit of muffin top.-Celeste

kelliT
01-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I never used to but I surely do now. I have 12 pair of jeans 6 of which are not skinny and that I wear in every day attire. The skinny jeans are for dressing when I'm home alone. I used to always lie showing my legs, but have come accustomed to enjoying the jeans more. Now that I know my size I can go straight to the sizes (10) in the thrift store to shop.

Sandraellen
01-07-2013, 12:40 PM
I don,t own any jeans, if I dress I prefer to we're a skirt or dress, I can wear trouser at any time.

ArleneRaquel
01-07-2013, 12:42 PM
My style does not include wearing jeans. Just me.

wearingtanpantyhose
01-07-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure about this one! I like jeans, but tight ones are a bit too revealing so an oversized top is in order unless one tucks. And I can't imagine that would be comfortable in really tight jeans. I guess I'd rather put on a denim skirt. I can wear jeans in boy mode anytime!

Beverley Sims
01-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Great winter attire, skinny jeans, turtle neck top or even a sweater dress over the top.
Put on my long coat and that is what you see in my avatar.

Danielle_cder
01-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Um yea!! I love tight jeans they make my hips look soo much better. I know this is bad but I can let my leg shaving go a bit just let that denim cover it:)

Veronnie2
01-07-2013, 01:12 PM
I have 2 pairs of tight jeans that really fit me well, but I have to tuck when wearing them so I present with a flat no bulge front. Veronnie2

KylieA
01-07-2013, 01:21 PM
I like tight jeans. Though not skinny and extremely low cut. I have settled upon Old Navy Sweetheart Boot Cut Jeans as my favorite. I wear them all the times. I have only one or two men's jeans left. I combine them with ankle boots from Aerosoles. With a 3" wider heel, not stiletto, not.

I have been think about UGG Carnagi (http://www.zappos.com/ugg-carnagie-chocolate)e. But the price is little much. As for jeans I think I might explore Joe Jeans or something similar in the future.

-Kylie

Kate Simmons
01-07-2013, 01:32 PM
I think you will find that CDers vary greatly with respect to individual dressing "tastes". Personally, I prefer looser fitting clothes generally as I need to feel fluid and free, not tight and restricted but to each their own.:)

Duana
01-07-2013, 01:35 PM
I love them and have 1/2 dozen pairs. I like unusual or exotic designs and I have 4 different pairs from Colombia and Chile that you will not find here anywhere. I love the stretch demin so they fit skin tight.

steffanie
01-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Me love skinny jeans and jeggings. I have 2 pairs that are size 0.

Karren H
01-07-2013, 01:39 PM
The deeper question is why do some crossdressers want to wear male inspired female clothing? and my answer is and always will be NO.... followed by Hell No! duhhhh. :D

Patty
01-07-2013, 01:44 PM
One pair of skinny jeans (well worn) for around the house in cold weather. One pair for drab wear (not skinny).

Jaymees22
01-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Oh wow, Guess what I'm wearing? Actually you all ready did, I'm wearing a tight black turtleneck and my skinny black jeans. I'm 5'8" and wear a size 8, I managed to lose almost 20lbs over the past 8 months and I feel good now that I can wear tighter outfits. Hugs Jaymee

erika_kerrie
01-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Yep, love jeans. I just go into skinny jeans, they are great to wear with knee high heeled boots or even a cute pair of pink pumps ��. Plus you gotta love that women's jeans are stretchy ��

Duana
01-07-2013, 01:52 PM
The deeper question is why do some crossdressers want to wear male inspired female clothing? and my answer is and always will be NO.... followed by Hell No! duhhhh. :D

Umm, because they're sexy as hell. duhhhh

Karren H
01-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Umm, because they're sexy as hell. duhhhh

Bet that's exactly what Levi said when he invented them for the gold miners in the 1860's. lol

FeminineEmoBoy
01-07-2013, 02:13 PM
how much diffrent are womens jeans i only have mens skinny jeans should i invest in womens skinnies? would it be hard for me to find my size as i am quite skinny but have long legs? x

Ceri Anne
01-07-2013, 02:36 PM
ummm duh! sorry to be so flippant :0 But yes, I love the way they fit. The womens skinny jeans are typically skinnier and lower cut on the waist. I know Old Navy had 3 different cuts depending on how much tush you have. I like the slightly streachy denim.

Andinera
01-07-2013, 02:38 PM
Womens jean have the option of a lwo cut top so it doesnt rise so high over your belly and they usually have brighter seams, pissible designs. They're much thinner and elastic too. I love my jeans. I never did like jeans as a boy but those jeans inspired me to buy my first pair of biy skinny jeans for boy mode. They're not as sexy but I can feel somewhat feminine when I'm out with my friends.

Karren H
01-07-2013, 02:40 PM
how much diffrent are womens jeans i only have mens skinny jeans should i invest in womens skinnies? would it be hard for me to find my size as i am quite skinny but have long legs? x

Don't let the denim lobby suck you in..... they are both equally ugly! lmao....

MsKimiko
01-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Skinny jeans and jeggings can make crossdressers feel just as feminine as any dress or skirt. So the answer is yes ;)

FeminineEmoBoy
01-07-2013, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;3073436]Don't let the denim lobby suck you in..... they are both equally ugly! lmao....=QUOTE]
I already have denim shorts and skirts :worried: I also steal my gf's also :) so i think I've already been swayed hehe x

EDIT: and somehow I ruined the quote technology confuses me...

YorkshireRose
01-07-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm with Karren 100%. I find nothing feminine in a pair of jeans. Each to their own obviously but as a CD'er completely defeats the object of cross dressing. So that would be a definite no then :)

WendyG
01-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Anything that makes me look or feel feminine works for me.. unfortunately jeans don't do either one. Years ago I bought a pantsuit. The only time I have worn it was the day it arrived.

Laura28
01-07-2013, 09:12 PM
I love Levis 535 Jeggings. they fit great and are stretchy, I think they look great with 5 inch stilleto heels and a nice tight top, my wife says since i am over 40 the top has to cover at least halp my butt lol.

JadeEmber
01-07-2013, 09:20 PM

Well, I do wear pajamas that are male-inspired. If they're comfy, it's good. There's a smaller market for men, so the male-inspired female ones are often cheaper/better, and fit fine if you know your size. Not always, though.

To answer the general question, though, no, I don't wear girl jeans. The general reason I don't like to wear tight things in general. I won't wear pencil skirts either, or corsets. I only wear pantyhose or tights if its cold, and I sort of have to, although neither of those are really an issue for being tight. I like things that flow, allow for lots of air, and so on.

Seriously, as someone who lives in a hot climate, I have no idea why men don't wear skirts. It can be over 35-40C for really long spells. That's why it's so common in the tropics to wear mundus or whatever.

Eryn
01-07-2013, 09:43 PM

Ah heck, the bait is tasty so why not take a nibble...

I love women's jeans, particularly Levi's 505s. They fit closer and are more comfortable (due to spandex) than male jeans. The fabric is softer and there are is a wider range of colors to choose from. They look better on me and I feel good about wearing them. The shallow pockets are actually more convenient when all I put in them is a smartphone and keys. I wear them all the time in male mode. I don't even know where my old 501s are hidden anymore.

That said, I don't wear my "male mode" unembellished Levis 505s when I am en femme. I have some blingy "Inc" jeans and some sexier Daisy Fuentes jeans for casual outings in conditions where GGs will be wearing jeans (cold, wind, etc.)

mersades
01-07-2013, 09:43 PM
I like skinny jeans with a long sleeved top and flat heeled boots. I'm much more comfortable in public dressed this way.

PretzelGirl
01-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Bet that's exactly what Levi said when he invented them for the gold miners in the 1860's. lol

Are you saying coal miners aren't sexy? <ducking>

psion128
01-07-2013, 10:04 PM
I do. As long as they fit and aren't constricting.

Samantha_Smile
01-07-2013, 10:05 PM
I'd love a pair.
Its just finding that 36" inside leg without breaking the bank! :(

RenneB
01-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Oh yea, this is one of my go to outfits to blend in when shopping.... Okay, the 4" heels give out the 'click clack' alert but other than that, I go for a size 10 jeans with a small to medium ribbed/fitter turtleneck and really enjoy the cold weather....

Renne.....

luscious
01-07-2013, 10:32 PM
I posted a website that had jeans with a cut that gives you a great looking butt.

they are Brazilian jeans

http://www.hotsexyfit.com/home.php

Leah Lynn
01-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Yup, yup, yup! Skinny's and a turtleneck, sweater, what feels good at the moment. And boots.

Eryn
01-08-2013, 01:46 AM
It's a matter of taste, but I don't find those Brasilian jeans attractive at all. I think that most GGs would prefer to avoid that "wide load" look! Tastes must be different in Brasil.

linda's angel
01-08-2013, 02:06 AM
I love skinny jeans in fact I am wearing a white pair with stocking and high heels, they make me feel tight and feminine my girlfriend loves for me to wear them.:}

Tracy - new dresser
01-08-2013, 02:13 AM
all my jeans r womens skinny jeans 32". thats the only long pants i really wear lol dont wear my guy jeans anymore.

laura.lapinski
01-08-2013, 02:41 AM
I love to wear tight jeans, and a top that hugs the waiste, and flares out over the hips. I like tight sweater dresses too.

moniqueCD21
01-08-2013, 02:54 AM
I actually like to wear tight jeans in boy mode haha, and leggings in girl mode

MaryAnn40c
01-08-2013, 03:02 AM
I do like tight jeans,tight skirts,tight shirts....but I do have confortable clothing too

Cheryl T
01-08-2013, 11:08 AM
I do love my jeans snug...not sure I'd call them tight. I love how they shape my behind and accentuate my walk, especially with heels.
I like leggings too.

Lex321
01-08-2013, 11:12 AM
I love tight jeans, my wife says I need to get rid of my 80's jeans, can't help it, I love the way they feel...

AshleyScott
01-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Yes... my favourites right now - Pepe Jeans, skinny leg, waist 30", leg 34" and brown/black booties with a 3" heel. :battingeyelashes:

Wore them to the local bar on Christmas day where a 9 year old girl very loudly squeeked "eeeeew those a girl's shoes..." :eek:

ROFLMAO :drink:

RitaCD
01-08-2013, 12:24 PM

Too bad Levi isn't around to see how his invention has changed.

I have 3 pairs of men's Wranglers and 12 pairs of women's jeans of different brands. Love how they feel when tucked, with a booty booster, a pretty belt and a cami. If going to town I just grab a long tail mens shirt.

Love that song by Mel McDaniel "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On".

SandraV
01-08-2013, 12:49 PM
I love the look and feel of skinny jeans with a nice loose top and boots or heels.

vivianann
01-08-2013, 01:14 PM
No Thanks, I prefer dresses or skirts, I dont like pants

Richelle423
01-08-2013, 03:44 PM
I also like wearing tight jeans but not to tight. I bought a pair of L.E.I. skinny jeans yesterday size 15 (I'm a 14) they fit well not too tight though. If I want I could probably wear a 12 or 13(juniors) to get a real tight fit.When I wear fem jeans at work I generally wear them for a few hrs the day before so they are not so tight fitting when I go back the next day ( I don't wanna get called out) Right now I'm wear Levi signature jeans size 14 right now,tight around my thighs and butt another 3-4 hrs the'll look a little loose and noone would hardly notice tomorrow.

JaniceP
01-08-2013, 03:57 PM
I know what you mean-------I get a real kick out of wearing tight, Girl Jeans,being tucked Way Back under my Pantygirdle showing a smooth Girly front.

Being a pretty Girl is wonderful to me.

Angela Campbell
01-08-2013, 04:51 PM
I have several pair of womens jeans and wear them mostly when dressing like a man. They actually are more comfortable than mens jeans are.(except such small pockets) I also like leggings a lot. They show the shape of the legs but are a little more modest.

Lex321
01-09-2013, 09:23 AM
I am wearing these right now: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23692726a. I LOVE them!!!

Ninotchka
01-09-2013, 11:24 AM
I never liked jeans myself. Give me a wide skirt every time.

AlexisHollister
01-09-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm apparently drawn to skinny jeans. I go looking for jeans my alter ego can wear that aren't too flashy, but still cute. Almost every time I find a pair that fits the criteria, they're skinny. I do like wearing them, though. :)

wilt575
01-09-2013, 09:00 PM
I have 2 pairs of tight jeans that really fit me well, but I have to tuck when wearing them so I present with a flat no bulge front. Veronnie2

Yes I have several pair and low to mid rise is about all I wear in the jeans dept. They fit good because I have naturally fem hips and nice booty, also don't have to tuck, don't have much to tuck to start with and shrunk even more when I took hormones to grow breasts. A flat no bulge front is just a natural with jeans, capris any thing tight.

FaithGrace
01-09-2013, 09:05 PM
I prefer to wear short, tight skirts, especially if I'm going out for the evening, but I do have a few pairs of tight skinny jeans that I'll wear if I'm just running to the grocery store or something. Mostly, I'll wear 2-3 inch heels with the jeans to still have that sexy look.

KylieA
01-11-2013, 11:23 AM

It all has to do with society thinking tight jeans are sexy. Especially the derriere. You notice how the jeans companies go to the extra effort and cost of fitting four pieces of fabric. Similar techniques are used on competition swimsuits.

-Kylie

Ashley Jade
01-13-2013, 09:45 PM
I love jeans!!! Especially tight flared/bell bottom jeans since they show my backside off very well!

erickka
01-14-2013, 06:27 AM
Skinny jeans and leggings are a cool weather staple in my wardrobe. Pair them up with a mock or turtleneck sweater or tunic and a nice pair of boots and I'm good to go!

joan47
01-14-2013, 07:22 AM
I love tight low cut junior jeans. I wear boot cut, skinny with boots and leggings and jeggings in male mode.. I am hoping to start a fashion trend.

SarahMarie42
01-14-2013, 07:51 AM
Um, uh, um . . . depends on how I'm feeling about my figure that day x.x

wilt575
01-14-2013, 10:03 AM
I love jeans!!! Especially tight flared/bell bottom jeans since they show my backside off very well!

Yes love anything, even shorts, that shows off my curves, hips and backside and lucky mine are real no padding needed.

KatieV
01-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Yes to tight jeans, both tapered and boot cut - I wear them even when I'm not in en femme mode, just out and about.

kenzee
01-14-2013, 01:23 PM
I love skinny jeans. That's almost all I wear. I really like the lower rise on the womens jeans best. They fit and feel best.

KellyM
01-16-2013, 11:01 AM
I love anything tight. I have a couple pairs of womans skinny jeans - one of which I have worn in drab mode. They're not completely skin tight. A couple pair are almost skin tight that I haven't worn in drab yet.

Part of this depends on your age too. Don't see too many men in their 50's in skinny jeans. In fem mode I have worn the really tight ones and leggings and jeggings - especially when it's cold out.

Kelly