PDA

View Full Version : fetishs for cars

wildmustang
01-07-2013, 11:56 AM
i,m a crossdresser who has a fetish for cars when dressed.....i love to go driving while dressed is there other..people who like this:eek:

NicoleScott
01-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I don't think "love to go driving while dressed" meets the definition of a fetish. You may be aroused by dressing, and the excitement may increase when you go out driving. Are both (dressed and driving) necessary for arousal?

Veronnie2
01-07-2013, 01:09 PM
I don't know if I would classify it as a fetish, but I do enjoy an occasional rental of a convertible. Dressed with either a short skirt or shorts, top down, wind in my hair, and cruising down the highway. I really enjoy the freedom it gives me. The looks I get from the truck drivers are a bonus. Veronnie2

reb.femme
01-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Are both (dressed and driving) necessary for arousal?

If it's in a Lamborghini then probably yes, otherwise a big no! :devil:

Rebecca

andrea lace
01-07-2013, 03:33 PM
i drive a very fast subaru and i still love it the feeling of acceleration mine goes from 0 to 100kph in under 5 seconds i love it i have recently come out to my wife and did joke to her about swapping it for a vw beetle but no i still love my fast car

Slipstream
01-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Does it just work with your Mustang or would an '84 Chevette still get your motor running?:D

wildmustang
01-07-2013, 06:05 PM
oh the little chevette would work also ......i love small car.....i drive my miata sometimes while dressed

Karren H
01-07-2013, 06:09 PM
I love cars even when I'm not enfemme......

ArleneRaquel
01-07-2013, 06:17 PM
I never have had much interest in cars, just another ArleneRaquel oddity. Btw I don't consider my lifestyle as an oddity.

Lynn Marie
01-07-2013, 06:22 PM
So when you are out driving and dressed are you going somewhere or just out driving? There's a considerable adreniline rush when going out and even more when making an entrance to a club, restaurant, mall, store, etc. I just love the entrance where many of the people turn their heads and drink in this tall girl in heels and classy attire.

ronny0
01-07-2013, 06:42 PM
No one has mentioned a motorcycle

Jaymees22
01-07-2013, 06:58 PM
I like driving while dressed and pass when I can. I also like driving wearing a skirt "auto-erotica"?? Jaymee

Trish
01-08-2013, 09:01 AM
I own eight cars, maybe I have a fetish for cars.

wildmustang
01-08-2013, 10:43 AM
So when you are out driving and dressed are you going somewhere or just out driving? There's a considerable adreniline rush when going out and even more when making an entrance to a club, restaurant, mall, store, etc. I just love the entrance where many of the people turn their heads and drink in this tall girl in heels and classy attire.

just out for a drive.....there is a lot of adreniline....i,m in the desert far out and sometimes you will get a passing car which is a rush...but the big thing for me is the control of the car

wildmustang
01-08-2013, 10:49 AM
No one has mentioned a motorcycle

i wish i had a motorcycle.....i would ride dressed all the time.....i just could see myself with my tight jeans and boots.....the turn on with the motorcycle would be.....seeing my sexy legs around the motorcycle

Beverley Sims
02-18-2013, 02:34 PM
It 'aint a fetish, it's a reality.

Jenni Yumiko
02-18-2013, 02:48 PM
i wish i had a motorcycle.....i would ride dressed all the time.....i just could see myself with my tight jeans and boots.....the turn on with the motorcycle would be.....seeing my sexy legs around the motorcycle
Until you lose a breast form doing 125 on I55 :-)
I love cars but bikes are my thing. I had to sell my bikes because my kids and current wife didn't want me to ride anymore, due to an accident where I was supposed to go with but had to work, end result my wife's cousin was killed. :-(
I don't think it's a fetish unless u get a woody from looking at a fastback, cars and bikes are just "cool" the feeling of the wind whipping around your eyes and the loss of all other sounds except your muzzys as you fly down a deserted stretch of farmland highway with your speedo pinned to max speed, it makes you feel alive!
Ps, I would never do this now, I was young dumb and full of...

nhlighthouse
02-18-2013, 02:58 PM
I am in the process of restoring my 85 corvette and just about there and this spring SHE will be finished and can't wait to go out maybe with in Hot Pants and pantyhose with the Top of the car! That should turn some HEADs NH area
i,m a crossdresser who has a fetish for cars when dressed.....i love to go driving while dressed is there other..people who like this:eek:

Paula T
02-18-2013, 05:00 PM
I own eight cars, maybe I have a fetish for cars. Does this count 3 cars 3 pickups and 2 motorhomes? :)

keira florez
02-18-2013, 05:11 PM
wow I love driving when dressed too, may sound weird but especially with big nails on and some bangles rattling around on my wrist, it just feels nice haha

Melissa_59
02-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Wish I could afford the cars I have a fetish for: Bugatti Veyron, Koenigsegg, McLaren F1, assorted Astons... oh and that Mercedes SLR McLaren, that is one sexy beast. <sigh>

~Linebacker Melissa

Savannah Smiles
02-18-2013, 07:02 PM
Especially on a sexy italian bike!

Jessica86
02-18-2013, 07:05 PM
What's funny is I own a 2011 SS (LS3), a 2012 Jeep Compass (wife drives), and a Suzuki Boulevard C50T. I have a work car....a crown vic...and a 2009 Road King Police. ROFL! I have thought about riding the Suzuki dressed, as it seems like a guy or girl's bike. Think losing the wig would not really be that fun, but I could always wear a helmet. Then....what's the point of dressing if nobody can see you?

NV Susan
02-18-2013, 07:14 PM
OMG, I love driving enfemme...I've driven accross country a few times enfemme.

flatlander_48
02-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Independent of what I'm wearing, I always enjoy driving my factory JCW MINI Clubman.

If 0-60mph in 6.5sec, 208hp, 6-spd manual and 147mph doesn't get you motor running, you may already be a Zombie...

GroovyChristy
02-18-2013, 11:46 PM
I haven't gone out dressed yet. I think that when I do, I will just drive around for a while and if I feel brave enough, maybe get a drink or something from a drive-through. I love the idea of driving around in a skirt. Freedom.

Kara in CT
02-23-2013, 07:12 PM
Nope. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a fetish for dresses and heels either:D

Michelle M
02-23-2013, 09:55 PM
I love driving pretty. I do it every chance I get.

Really thinking about a new Mustang convertible. Long hair & skirt with the top down? Oh yeah!

Michelle13
02-23-2013, 11:19 PM
I would love to, but I'm not brave enough! :(

happypanty
02-24-2013, 12:19 AM
loved anything with a motor all my life. oddly nobody else in my close family (blood related) does.

Maria S
02-24-2013, 12:44 PM
I enjoy looking down at my legs in skirt, tights and high heels when driving but as in another post to me being dressed in a car is just an extension of being at home.

Maria

Ambrosia
02-24-2013, 01:02 PM
I have 4 cars and a truck. I drive en femme in the truck more than the cars. People are so kind and considerate to a girl in a truck :daydreaming:

Mikkigurll
02-24-2013, 02:36 PM
I have a Conversion van, a pick-up, a moped, and a custom t-top Monte Carlo. I do drive in the van and the truck en femme, but, the moped doesn't really make it and the custom Monte draws way too much attention.

Memzy
02-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Yaay cars! I have fun with autocross/gymkhana/rally!

I drive a 420 AWHP Lancer Evolution, I love it so much! It's covered in graphics, and sponsor decals. We get a lot of attention ^___^

Raychel
02-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Once upon a time I had a pretty love for nice cars. But after 40 years of working on them, that love is gone, now they are just nuts and bolts.
But after the same 40 years, I still like to dress up, so at least that is still there