PDA

View Full Version : Would You Still Crossdress If..

pacificblue
01-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Men's clothes were women's and vice versa?

Basically if it was normal and expected for men to wear makeup and skirts and heels and all the other pretty things we love, would your partner be shocked when you them that you like wearing... (GASP!) jeans and work boots!? Would you even wear boxes under your dress?

Beverley Sims
02-24-2013, 09:55 PM
Because of our desire to emulate women, I think we all would wear clothing designed for females.
If men wore frilly undies and women wore boxers, the boxers section of the lingerie dept would win.
Still have to wear a bra though.
Men do not have a requirement for them.

Jodi Anne
02-24-2013, 10:15 PM
The clothes are really only a small part of the overall picture to me. So to answer your question it would be still the same as now.

Rachelakld
02-24-2013, 11:34 PM
I agree with Beverley, I love females (their hair, their smell, their wiggle, their bumps, their compassion, their brains) enough to be one of them on occassions

vivianann
02-25-2013, 01:40 AM
For me I would be happy to wear dresses, heels makeup no matter what.

noeleena
02-25-2013, 02:15 AM
Hi,

Would it really make any difference what you or i wear im still a woman the clothes dont define me at all. our body shape will still be different no matter the cloth,

Id still make my clothes that i like & wear. so really it does not matter to me.

As an interesting point how many here would wear ...our ...Edwardian clothes all day every day 1900 to 1914 .

And China what they were wearing years ago, same colour same style just the shape was a bit different between men & women. of cause the clothes said some thing supression . oppression. & control .

At least we can have colour & wear what we like,

...noeleena...

Ezekiel
02-25-2013, 03:15 AM
Good question. I would be happy if things were like you described, but even happier if there wasn't a rule of what you could wear, no matter the gender.

Kate Simmons
02-25-2013, 05:02 AM
Hmmm, Now you are telling all of my "secrets" Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

phlover
02-25-2013, 05:22 AM
Good question. I would be happy if things were like you described, but even happier if there wasn't a rule of what you could wear, no matter the gender.

Ditto here. I think the world where everybody can wear what he/she thinks the best for him/her would be really nice to live in.
Of course I will wear pantyhose, stiletto heels, very short skirts and dresses and makeup, in addition to growing my natural hair and painting my nails.

wantstocrossdress
02-25-2013, 05:40 AM
as long as i get to wear pantyhose/tights/stockings, it does not matter if the associated clothing is mens or womens. it would be easy to switch to whichever was needed or more comfortable. ive worn pantyhose/tights/stockings when im all dolled up and when its cold at work. :D

BLUE ORCHID
02-25-2013, 08:41 AM
Hi Blue, Is this going to be some new goverment project.

confusedcder
02-25-2013, 10:25 AM
hmm intersting question. Suppose it goes to the reason why we crossdress. For me its the nature, feel of the clothing. As females clothes include both that of male at the moment and that of female I would not crossdress if it where the other way around as the need in style of clothes would not be their and i dont see the allure of the cotton boxers as we would have male cotton boxers (as female clothes can mimic male clothes at the moment)

Angela Campbell
02-25-2013, 02:22 PM
For me it is not the clothes. I do this so I can be as much like a female as I can be since I cannot undergo a full transition. Given my choices it is the one that suits me best.

Jane G
02-25-2013, 02:47 PM
I suspect if I were just setting out on this journey and still forming my fashion sense. Then I would be wearing what ever women wore. However, having cross dressed for 45 years, I know what I like to wear now, pretty light flowing clothes, be they male or female. So if women in general suddenly start wearing Y fronts, I won't be off to the mal for a pair.:heehee:

NicoleScott
02-25-2013, 03:11 PM
How about those who dress for pleasure, excitement, and sexual arousal? Would a boy born into a world of clothing reversals as you described NOT develop any fetishes for things like high heels, pantyhose, miniskirts, makeup, etc.? I can't imagine myself having a fetish for camo hiking boots because they were considered women's wear.