PDA

View Full Version : Ever been caught red handed wearing someone's clothes?

heathr1
01-07-2013, 03:52 PM
In my case, not clothes, but during my early teens, a neighbour found me lloking at a lipstick of hers.

outhiking
01-07-2013, 04:00 PM
I grew up super paranoid about my dressing, so I didn't have any close calls or get "busted". However, I did let a pair of my panties go through our regular wash and my wife was pretty dismayed. She know's I dress, but prefers to "forget". It did lead to some needed conversation and for that I am grateful.

Angela Campbell
01-07-2013, 04:12 PM
In 50 + years of doing this.....nope, not even close really.

Stephanie47
01-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Several years into my marriage my wife found me wearing one of her floor length nightgown while drinking a glass of water. She asked why? I told her I liked the feel of the nylon fabric, which was true. We ended up buying me a pink peignoir and a floor length black nightgown. Later she gave me a red peignoir she got from a friend. She also bought me some hosiery and a garter belt. I wore them regularly until our first child was born. Then she asked me not to wear them. OK. Later, we both discovered my interest in wearing women's clothing was progressing. That lead to a DADT.

Over the years she has found some articles of clothing I had not returned to my wardrobe, white panties and red bra. She placed them away and told me where they were. She did not make any comments about my cross dressing.

I don't dress unless I have ample time to go through all the trouble of dressing. Today I have six plus hours and decided to wear a new Merona sweater dress I received on Friday. Since my wife relies on me to take her to work and pick her up in the afternoon, the chances of her walking in on me are slim.

Allison Chaynes
01-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Not wearing them but in possession...

Eryn
01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
No, never was caught wearing something I shouldn't.

I didn't dress completely before I talked to my wife. Whenever I did wear an item I was very careful to return it to exactly the same state that I found it. This didn't excuse what I was doing, but my wife has since forgiven me my transgressions.

Hmm, "transgressions." That's a rather apropos word for what I was doing! :)

Andinera
01-07-2013, 05:36 PM
I don't really know. My sister walked in on me when I was 6 but I can't really count that. Young boys do weird things. However, I'm constantly being walked in on by my roommate. I tend to run behind the closet door, it's convenient the way it's angled. Pretend I'm changing, getting ready to go out. I don't know of he's caught of glimpe of me though as he walked in or while changing though. If he has he hasn't said anything. Though last night I was wearing yoga pants and a blue women's shirt in plain sight to see if he'd say anything and he didn't. I'll definitely be wearing that more often and experimenting with more feminine outfits. Might have to bust out one of my bustiers and tights, see if he says anything :P

Jessica Who
01-07-2013, 05:42 PM
When I was a kid my parents and sister went away for something, I can't remember what, and I was left home alone. I took the opportunity to dress in something of my sisters, and I guess they had forgotten something because they returned and my mom came in the house. I was playing Nintendo so it took me a few moments to realize she was there, I lept and flung my door closed. To this day I don't know if she saw what I was wearing. I asked her about this incident and she has no memory of it.

reneecd13
01-07-2013, 07:28 PM
3 times if I remember right. I was dressed in one of my sisters dresses and my brother came in the back door when I was looking for anyone in front. The second time My older brother went to Hawaii and bought my sister a grass skirt and top. One night I wore the top to bed and my sister went in the room and notice and told my mom who told my dad. He told me if I do it again I would have to dress all the time. Now that got me to really think good about it. Third time I was at a buisnee trip to DC and my wife found found my things and asked who's they were I told her mine. She did not believe me, so when I got home she asked to see what I had. She was surprized to see I had more things than here. She was ok with it all untill we divorced and through it all in my face. The fourth was the best one. I was dating this girl who I told her from the start in what I do. She did not like it at all. So I kept it to myself. But one day I woke up real early and decided I wanted to dress up. So I did. As I was leaving the house and walking to my care she came out the dorr and said what the f--- are you doing. I said I felt like dressing up. I was wearing a black skirt, black top nylons heels and my wig. I left and came back later that day. When she got home she wante to know why. I just told her I wanted to dress up for the day. Boy was she mad. But I was real happy. We ended braking up and I told all our friends what I did and they did not mind at all. I even took one out to a club and she loved it.

Diversity
01-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Not clothes, but once was caught wearing mascara...
Di

Angela Campbell
01-07-2013, 07:52 PM
:wall::wall:
No, never was caught wearing something I shouldn't.

I didn't dress completely before I talked to my wife. Whenever I did wear an item I was very careful to return it to exactly the same state that I found it. This didn't excuse what I was doing, but my wife has since forgiven me my transgressions.

Hmm, "transgressions." That's a rather apropos word for what I was doing! :)

Oh no!:facepalm: Are we going to get a posting for the definition of "transgression" now?

sharonlb
01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
When I was still living at home I decided to order some Silkies pantyhose. I was always the first one home, so I figured no one would find out. Well, on the day they were delivered my mom left work early, which is something she never did. As an added bonus the mail was delivered early that day. As I was still a teenager, and not being mature or aware enough to handle the situation, I lied and said I bought them for her as a gift.

The only other time I was caught was by my sister. She caught me wearing pantyhose. They were mine, so technically I was never caught wearing someone else's clothes. I wore her's and my mom's stuff a lot, but the one time I was caught it was while I was wearing mine. What are the odds?

Sallee
01-07-2013, 08:56 PM
I have been caught with mascara all to often That is the hardest stuff to get off. It is to the point now where if some one says something I admit it They say really or something similiar they may shake there head in disbelief but that is about it. Generally they just don't believe me and they just continue on.

PretzelGirl
01-07-2013, 09:51 PM
If you were caught redhanded with lipstick, then you were holding it wrong! :D

Actually, for as little as I did anything as a teen, my sister did catch me once. I was in the basement in a gown and she walked down and busted me. It was two weeks before Halloween, so I was able to satisfy myself by playing it off.

StephanieJ
01-07-2013, 10:26 PM
I've had it happen a few times. Here are a few entries from my journal:

1. When I was a kid my mom used to do aerobics in tights and a leotard a la Jane Fonda. I used to love sneaking into her room to try them on. One summer night, I put an outfit consisting of a blue striped leotard and some blue tights (sexy, I know) and walked around outside. On the way back to the house, my dad came running out of nowhere and tackled me. He was about to punch me in the face thinking I was a prowler, when he hear me say “Dad!” and realized that it was me. We both collapsed on the ground crying and he held me for a long time. I was thinking how nice it was to have my dad embrace me while wearing girl clothes, but I’m pretty sure he was thinking something different. I was of course embarrassed and ashamed, but I always treasured that moment in a weird sort of way.

2. A few years later when I was an older teen I secretly bought a blue taffeta prom dress that I used to wear in my room. One night I was laying on my bed with the dress on and my mom came in. She knew about my tenancy toward cross dressing but hated it and so she just turned with a sigh and walked away. I told her it was my girlfriends dress, but I don't thing she believed me.

3. Finally, A year after I got married, I bought my wife a red knit dress from Lands End along with matching tights and shoes. After a couple months she had only worn the outfit one time so I (only half) jokingly told her that I would wear it if she didn’t... One night I made good on the promise and I wore her dress the entire evening while we watched TV together. She thought it was "cute" and didn't say much else. Then a couple months later she came home unexpectedly from work and caught me cleaning the house wearing the same red dress that I had worn before.... Only this time she was NOT happy about it!!!

There have been a few other close calls over the years but those are the main ones. Looking back I wonder if I was careless because subconsciously WANTED to be caught... The one thing I will say is that if I had it to do over again, I would be more open about telling my parents and wife that I was a CD without being so concerned about their response.

jillleanne
01-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Yes, while dating her but had to let her go. The spanking fetish of hers was making my hands raw!

Ninotchka
01-07-2013, 11:29 PM
My brothers saw me in my mothers dress one time.
I told them I was curious about how it would feel. They bought it. No ridicule, but I got careful after that.

Cheryl T
01-08-2013, 11:11 AM
My aunt caught me in her clothes once when I was about 13.
She offered to dress me up when ever I wished, but at that age I was just too scared to ever take her up on the offer....one big regret now.

CONSUELO
01-08-2013, 11:56 AM
yes, once I deliberately wore my wife's nightdress. She was told about my cross dressing before marriage and wanted to go ahead anyway, but she lost it when she saw me in her nightdress. I have worn my own nightdresses since then and have my own underwear and outerwear, though sometimes she "borrows" my things if she likes them. She has also taken my make up sometimes.

Maria S
01-08-2013, 12:13 PM
My mum used to go to Bingo at the British Legion so this was my night to experiment with her clothes, shoes and makeup. Sounds a bit like Dr Jekyll and Miss Hyde doesn't it? One time for some reason she came home early. Hell broke loose but we came out the other side.

Maria

Beverley Sims
01-08-2013, 12:23 PM
By three of my girlfriends at the time.
Two others were dressing me up in some of their clothes.
I wanted to crawl out the door with embarrassment, but now I had five girls trying to make me look good. (Smileys Deleted.)

mariehart
01-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Never been caught unless I wanted to despite growing up in a busy house with four sisters and a brother. Had some near misses though. Both I found rather amusing afterward.

One Christmas eve, everyone had gone to midnight mass. The church was actually in sight of the house. Thought this was a good opportunity to try out my new Christmas gifts to myself, tight new skirt, top, new shoes and a rare one for me stockings. I dressed and made up and decided to go out for a little walk down the road. As I was happily walking back I noticed some teenagers walking towards me, as I got close I recognised some as friends of my brother, then to my horror my brother was with them. He was supposed to be in church. I kept going but it got worse. They stopped right outside our house. No way I could get back in. I walked past them panicking quietly. I went to the top of the road and looked back. They were still there. I couldn't get back in through the front. So I went round the back, unfortunately there was an eight foot wall there.

But the answer is yes, you can get over an eight foot wall in a tight skirt, high heels and stockings if you have enough adrenalin.:D I couldn't do it now with a rope. The next obstacle was the back door. It was bolted from the inside but a bit loose, so one good pull and I was in. I was lucky the next person who tried to open the door had the handle come off in their hand. :eek:

I fell in the door, giddy with the lucky escape.

That was at night. The next time was daylight and was a lot more risque. It was a summer evening warm but breezy. I had the back door open for cooling. Alone for the evening, I decided to dress up for later when it was darker. I was starting my make up, while wearing a hairband (for some reason), slippers and nice black underslip and nothing else.:o For some reason I decided to peep out the front door and see if there was anyone about. I opened the door and stepped into the porch. I opened the porch door when the thought occurred to me with a shiver of fear that with this wind and the back door open if I wasn't careful a gust might slam the front door behind me. I wasn't careful, at that moment there was a gust and the door slammed shut. There I was outside half dressed in broad daylight.

I had one chance. I ran down the garden, up the road, round the back. This time no wall because the back gate was open and of course the so was the offending back door. Amazingly I met no one and as far as I know, no one saw me. Later I found out there was a spare key under the mat. So I needn't have worried. I often wonder did I somehow subconsciously do it on purpose.

In the end no one ever accidentally caught me en femme as it were. I'm pretty sure two of my sisters did figure it out. I never wore their clothes though. I was buying my own long since. But one night I drank all the brandy while alone in the house. When they came back from a night out. I walked in on them. They were furious. Told me to never do that again. I was disappointed, perhaps I hoped for some understanding. It's never been mentioned since and I don't know if other family members know. My brother does as I told him but again he doesn't bring it up either.

In the end it was the second story about the slip that allowed me to come out to friends eventually. Actually they pretty much suspected and one girl I knew kept digging until she got it. It was a revelation. They were completely cool about it and eventually I told several, female and male and they were all really good about it. Made me wish I'd been more open over the years.

There's still a chance I might yet be walked in on. One day my wife may yet catch me although I do suspect she knows already in some way. Just doesn't want to face it. I've left enough clues.

stephNE
01-08-2013, 12:40 PM
At age 12, I was home alone and dressed in my moms clothes, when down into the basement and was playing games. All of a sudden my mom was there, I hadn't heard her come in. She was mad and demanded I take he things off. A couple years later, like about 14, I was home alone for the day. I was fully dressed in her things- bra with stuffed cups, girdle, hose, dress, jewelry, makeup, the whole works. I went into the kitchen and was making lunch, when I heard the front door open - it was my father and he was p***ed. He yelled and chased me around the house, took off his belt and was swinging it at me (he held the leather end to hit me with the buckle) and really beat the crap out of me. I was much more careful after that. When I met my wife I told hear on a very early date, the third I think.

BillieJoEllen
01-08-2013, 02:41 PM
When I was fifteen I was caught by my mother wearing my sister's clothes. Three months to the day I got caught wearing somebody else's clothes. Bummer both times.

Kate Simmons
01-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Only red nailed, never red handed my friend.;):)

StephanieJ
01-08-2013, 04:26 PM
By three of my girlfriends at the time.

Are you sure you are not from Utah? ... sounds a bit like polygamy. :)