PDA

View Full Version : Packing stereotype

Jenniferathome
01-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Well, it's official. Women do require greater luggage space but cross dressers require even more! I packed for my trip to Vegas and needed my large suitcase for two nights! My wife would need half the space (of course she doesn't have to pack her boobs). If I was going in guy mode only, I'd only need a backpack.

Such is the life of the traveling cross dresser....

JBPerry
01-07-2013, 11:48 PM
funny...especially because not too long ago me and my wife were talking about the next time we go home that i will have a big suitcase full of all of my womens clothes, shoes, etc....lol

DeeArel
01-08-2013, 12:24 AM
I have 1 and a half for my female plus usually have to carry on my jewelery to meet the weight requirements.

I don't like to wear the same outfit twice when traveling and don't know my mood which determines what I wear. And I never know how many nights/days will come free to play.

I am going to try to get away with one for both wardrobes in an upcoming trip. However, I am having trouble deciding what to take.

Persephone
01-08-2013, 03:00 AM
Hmmm, last month I spent 8 days at a Palm Desert mega-resort, full-time sharing an apartment with three other women, and all we brought was one large suitcase each.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Angela Campbell
01-08-2013, 07:23 AM
This is true at least for me. I travel a lot and I have a large suitcase for my fem clothes, and a small one for my accessories - forms, body shapers, makeup, shoes - and a very small one for my guy clothes.

Teri Ray
01-08-2013, 07:54 AM
Jennifer, I fear you are most correct. I dont pack and travel with my femme items much but if how many items I have out on a dressing day at home is any indication I know I would be more than a large suitcase when traveling as well. Have great fun on your trip to Vegas. Keep us posted on your experience.

Huggs Teri

kimdl93
01-08-2013, 08:15 AM
Yeah, each week lately, I take three days with of clothes, and barely fit them in one large trunk...wish I could leave the guy stuff behind!

Fiona K
01-08-2013, 08:18 AM
I'm the same, especially if I need a coat/boots etc at the other end. Plus of course I can never make up my mind what I'll need and I often end up shopping for more when I'm away.......

I Am Paula
01-08-2013, 10:18 AM
My major vacation passtime is shopping. I pick holiday destinations based on it. I tend to pack lighter, lingerie, shoes, jewellery, and some things I love perenially. Then I get shopping. At least one new outfit every day. I've been known to buy a cute top, wear it out of the store, buy another cute top, and change, and wear IT out of the store. Same with shoes...wear each pair I bought out. It's getting home that takes up the luggage space.-Celeste

Karren H
01-08-2013, 10:39 AM
My wife keeps asking me why I get over weight bag charges.... I like to think of it as a tax on crossdressing!

Beverley Sims
01-08-2013, 12:41 PM
I usually pack minimalist and buy on the way. I start 10lbs under and finish 20lbs over.
I usually wear the heavy coat etc to avoid the scales.
Chicago to Miami is an eye opener cabin ware wise.
Land in Miami in a winter coat and big boots.
You do get looked at, but not because you are X dressed!

RADER
01-08-2013, 01:36 PM
My wife keeps asking me why I get over weight bag charges.... I like to think of it as a tax on crossdressing!

It is the weight of your Forms. Those size 20 weigh about 15 lbs each. LOL

When I travel with my wife;She has 2 very large suitcases, and I have one medium suitcase.
Ladies just require much more "Things" Not that she uses it, but we have it anyway.
I am so glad we have a Tahoe; And we do fill it up.
Rader