PDA

View Full Version : Memories

Maria S
01-08-2013, 08:47 AM
In the few days I have been a member of this forum it has made me think of some of the hair raising things I did in my early cross dressing days which could make you cringe but on reflection have made me the woman I am today. I would like to share a couple with you all.

About 10 years ago I used to work in a big open planned office and I was always an early bird, one of the first in. Female colleagues would often leave their shoes under their desks. I gradually worked my way round the office trying on the shoes to see what would fit and what looked good on me. Once I knew where the shoes were that fitted my "requirements" I would go for a daily try on and perhaps a little walk. Had a few close scrapes when other colleagues begun to arrive.

The second one was I was at work during the day with tights under my trousers. I leaned against one of my staff's desk when talking to them and this made this tights visable. One of them commented on them can't remember what she said. What do I do now I asked myself. OK lets bring it out in the open. I asked my 2 staff both young females into a side office and told them about my dressing but would appreciate them not telling others. OK they said and I thought no more about it. Little did I know that they could not cope with it and went to my manager. He pulled me into the side office and gave me a speech about there's a time and place, what you get up to out of work is your business and loss of respect from staff. Thank God I do not work there any more.

Do any of you have old dressing memories that have made you a better woman but did not feel like it at the time.

darla_g
01-08-2013, 10:06 AM
You know i think when one has a secret they feel a need to share that secret with someone. You always have to be careful who you might tell in a work setting because some (as you found out) might not be so tolerant. and once a door is opened and someone walks through its not like that door stays shut anymore.

Angela Campbell
01-08-2013, 10:21 AM
How did these two incidents make you a better woman, can you elaborate on that?

Karren H
01-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Funny when we tell our secret to others.... it pulls them into the closet with us.... and most people can't cope with that kind of stress.......

Maria S
01-08-2013, 12:05 PM
How did these two incidents make you a better woman, can you elaborate on that?

Well we all do crazy things in our youth and that makes us the adult we are today. As I have previously said I also did crazy trannie things. When I was hauled in by my manager it could have had a detrimental effect on the woman I am today hiding away like some weirdo but instead it made me want to flourish all the more and not be put off by others. When you are told you can't do something or you shouldn't do something it makes you want to do it all the more. Remember this was 10 years ago I was not nearly as confident and happy with my female side.

With the shoes it helped me to get an idea of which ones were right for me. Back then I had hardly ever been out and certainly would not dream of having a shoe trying on session in a shoe shop. Also it made me realise the importance of forfilling my feelings despite the chance of being caught out similarily to that when we go out today we could get sussed out and sometimes we do but it does not make us want to stop doing it.

Maria

Beverley Sims
01-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Funny when we tell our secret to others.... it pulls them into the closet with us.... and most people can't cope with that kind of stress.......
I was trapped in an elevator once with two drop dead gorgeous women, I just wanted to get out.

Stephanie47
01-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Secrets are best kept by one. Tell one and you risk telling all. Making mistakes or poor choices is not limited to youth. Older adults make poor choices and suffer consequences of their actions.

RADER
01-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Many years ago; When I was Framing houses, In the winter, I would wear "Dans-kins" leggings
as under wear instead of regular long-johns.
Now they where better because of the shinning surface to them, they would not stick to your
jeans like the regular long johns would; so when you bend over to pick up something, or lay out
a wall, your pants did not fall down.
Now some of my fellow workers noticed the "Black" on my legs, and wondered what I was wearing.
I Told them, at first they all laughed a lot; Then slowly I noticed they where wearing them also.
I got the whole crew to cross dress that winter, and liked it.
Rader

BillieJoEllen
01-08-2013, 02:38 PM
How exactly could they tell if you were wearing tights? I've worn them and although my pant leg rode up quite a bit no one questioned what they were. If they would ask I'd just tell them that they are support hose because I'm diabetic. All of which is true.

AllyCDTV
01-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Many years ago; When I was Framing houses, In the winter, I would wear "Dans-kins" leggings
as under wear instead of regular long-johns.
Now they where better because of the shinning surface to them, they would not stick to your
jeans like the regular long johns would; so when you bend over to pick up something, or lay out
a wall, your pants did not fall down.
Now some of my fellow workers noticed the "Black" on my legs, and wondered what I was wearing.
I Told them, at first they all laughed a lot; Then slowly I noticed they where wearing them also.
I got the whole crew to cross dress that winter, and liked it.
Rader

That's downright subversive. :devil: But a good idea nonetheless.

Angela Campbell
01-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Well we all do crazy things in our youth and that makes us the adult we are today. As I have previously said I also did crazy trannie things. When I was hauled in by my manager it could have had a detrimental effect on the woman I am today hiding away like some weirdo but instead it made me want to flourish all the more and not be put off by others. When you are told you can't do something or you shouldn't do something it makes you want to do it all the more. Remember this was 10 years ago I was not nearly as confident and happy with my female side.

With the shoes it helped me to get an idea of which ones were right for me. Back then I had hardly ever been out and certainly would not dream of having a shoe trying on session in a shoe shop. Also it made me realise the importance of forfilling my feelings despite the chance of being caught out similarily to that when we go out today we could get sussed out and sometimes we do but it does not make us want to stop doing it.

Maria

I see, being caught and talked to by the manager would have scared me so much....trying on the shoes was risky but you did get to try different styles I guess. I would have been too scared to do it though. Glad it was positive for you.

SuzanneS
01-08-2013, 08:38 PM
I couldn't have said that better myself, Karren. I've been missing a very good friend because of this....I shouldn't have said a word, even though I knew that she'd be the one person that I could tell and wouldn't judge me.

Suzanne

docrobbysherry
01-08-2013, 09:28 PM
The only thing that could make me a "better woman" would be to come back as one in my next life!

Or, causes us to creak our closet doors open just a bit more? There's not enuff room in my closet for anyone beside Sherry and me. And, lately I'm worried it may be getting too small for her!

DianeDeBris
01-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Secrets are best kept by one. Tell one and you risk telling all.
Benjamin Franklin said, " Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

donnatracey
01-10-2013, 01:43 AM
Benjamin Franklin said, " Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

Old Ben was a wise man!................:thumbsup:

I Am Paula
01-10-2013, 10:58 AM
There is only two sides to the closet door. In, or, out. Trying to be selective about it is like being just slightly pregnant.
Trying on other women's shoes, without their knowledge, is akin to searching their medicine cabinets when you're visiting. Really creepy.