PDA

View Full Version : Steffie at work and party all in one day

steffie39
12-04-2005, 03:22 AM
Hi girls,

Today was an interesting day. I went out early in the day to a mall and did some window shopping. I wore a cream cable-knit sweater, brown velvit pants, a woven brown belt, matching brown purse (with sparkling shiny objects on it) and brown suede boots. No one seemed to stare at the stores I browsed at the mall (Macy's, Payless, etc.). That was good. :)

Later in the day I went to our CD Christmas party (my first Christmas party en-femme). It was nice and I had a good time.

Late in the evening (actually past midnight), I then left and drove home. It was cold and there was supposed to be some snow/rain Sunday. I was going to go into work tomorrow (in male mode obviously) and complete a task that couldn't be finished until the weekend (Saturday or Sunday). However, I thought, why not get it out of the way now but the problem was when I was driving home I was still Steffie! It was too cold to fully change in my secluded spot before going home though I would take off my wig and boots and sneak home. However, before doing this, I became adventurous and thought, why not go to work as Steffie and just complete the task now? Well, girls, I did just that! I got this rush walking through the hallway at my place of work with the clicking sound of my boot heels on the floor. It was so great! :)

I never thought I would ever venture to my job as Steffie but I guess if I ever did, it's better if is at 1:00 IN THE MORNING. LOL Anyway I completed the task as Steffie and went home. At least now I can sleep in on Sunday and be Steffie most of the day. :) I wonder if I should "hire" Steffie to do my work for me sometimes? lol Anyway, seriously I just wanted to share my "adventure" with you girls. Thanks for reading.

Steffie

Missy Anne
12-04-2005, 07:17 AM
Pretty cool Steffie !!!

Missy Anne

Adrianne
12-04-2005, 07:53 AM
Hello Steffie, what a day you had and going into work at 1am as well. you have more guts than me sweetie.

Wendy me
12-04-2005, 08:10 AM
veary cool well done ........

TGMarla
12-04-2005, 09:03 AM
What is it that you do that allows you to go there at 1:00 in the morning without arousing any suspicion? Do you own the company? I hope they don't have any security cameras? Small business?

Anyway, I'm sure it felt terrific to go there as Steffie. Nothing like getting work out of the way to make more time to play.

paulaN
12-04-2005, 09:09 AM
way to go girl. what a day you had. keep on girlen hun.

JennyCD
12-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Sounds like a great time.

sherri
12-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Earlier this year our company moved my department into an office building completely separate from our main operations facility (we were having growing pains and running out of office space). It was at the time a small department of only four people. By the end of the week we had everything pretty much moved and set up. I came back in late Saturday bringing books and stuff frorm home that I hadn't had room for in our old digs.

By evening I was pretty sure the large office building was completely empty except for me. The janitorial staff had done their rounds Friday night, both the front and rear parking lots were empty. I had been thinking a lot lately of how nice it would be to work en femme - not that I ever expected it to happen, just a wistful daydream. It occurred to me that my CD things were still in the trunk of my car from an outing earlier that week and on an impulse I fetched them back to my office. My car was the only one in the rear parking lot that we used and I didn't see any lights in the other offices. Before I had time to talk myself out of it, I changed clothes, doing everything except makeup, including pink and white 5" stilettos I had recently ordered and was trying on for the first time.

Naturally I was very nervous at first; I must have checked the door locks about five times! But soon I calmed down a bit, enjoying my new shoes and moving around our suite, mentally picturing myself performing various tasks I would normally do, interacting with other staff, sitting at my desk. It felt incredible and I sooo knew I could get used to this! I even summoned the nerve to slip down the short hallway to the restroom to put on some lipstick.

I let myself savor the experience for about 30 minutes before deciding I shouldn't press my luck any further. I was about to change back into drab when I thought, heck I'm already dressed, might as well go out. It's a pretty old office building in a small town and I knew from my questions before renting the suite and looking around that there were no security cameras. So, I put on my makeup, gathered my things, verrry nervously peeked out the door, hurried - well, as hurried as I could in 5" stilettos! - to my car and headed for the city. That was one of the only times I've ever been dressed in my town and my heart was pounding, but I used back streets and made it safely to the highway. What a rush!

Laura Jane
12-04-2005, 01:36 PM
there were no security cameras.

I hope steffie hadn't overlook any CCTV either. :D

steffie39
12-04-2005, 01:41 PM
There are no security cameras there. It's a small company too. I'm one of the scientists there. I have occasionally stayed late to work in past years but no others have. I have a key and know security alarm code. That's why I gambled and went. Hopefully our company will not hire any more workaholic types. lol

Steffie

sherri
12-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Hopefully our company will not hire any more workaholic types. lol

Steffie

I know what you mean Steffie. One of our programmers is known to put in some odd hours. I was pretty sure he was busy with a family thing, but still, ya never know. My office has a locking door, so I was prepared to make a mad dash - but there was the stilettos issue! :p

I forgot to mention that I enjoyed your story.

Laurie Ann
12-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Steffi very cool glad you had fun. Dressing and being out is such a rush I can relate but not to going into work but elsewhere like mall parking lots and malls just before closing. I am glad you had a great time.

Holly
12-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Congratulations, Steffie. Just goes to show what a dedicated girl will do to meet her deadline.

Kierci
12-06-2005, 02:13 AM
Great Job, Dont let the smoke clear Keep on pushing soon you will be coming out at work. Keep up the Good Work:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cathy b
12-06-2005, 07:57 AM
be one way to enjoy your job.:thumbsup: