PDA

View Full Version : Had a wonderful day just feel I must share....

elliemoss
01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
What a lovely lovely day today. No work and a free house so there was only one thing to do, venture out to do some shopping for some nice girly things in London for the first time... Needed to wear something comfy but stylish, girly but conservative (NEEDED TO BLEND IN) so I wore my black silk maxi skirt T by Alexander Wang, a black Primark turtle neck, black flat booties, my brown leather biker jacket, a leopard skin scarf and a black winter hat... a lot of black, ha! Had some breakfast stuck on my girly playlist spent an hour on make up got dressed and left at 11am. God I was really nervous at first and the tube ride was scary but its amazing the amount of people who dont bat an eyelid, I suppose Im pretty convincing figure and face wise. Spent the day on Oxford St, got some lovely pieces in Topshop, Primark and HM. Highlight was buying some intimates in the lingerie section of M&S got approached by a wonderfully attractive staff member who asked if I needed help. She then complemented me on my maxi skirt and asked where I got it as its exactly what she has been looking for ages, she gave me a huge smile and Goodbye on the way out. Just a lovely day.....

Eryn
01-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Sounds like a lovely day! Do you have a picture of your outfit? I'd really like to see how it came together!

elliemoss
01-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Afraid not Eryn, with all the excitement I never even thought of taking a photo, was a magical day my heart is still pounding!!!

Persephone
01-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Way to go, Ellie! Sounds like you had a lovely day!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Leah Lynn
01-08-2013, 10:43 PM
What's a girl to do, but go shopping! Lovely story.

Leah

Jodi Anne
01-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Sounds like you had fun, hope you have manny more.

kimdl93
01-08-2013, 10:58 PM
A great adventure. Glad you were able to get out and make the most of your day!

Ariamythe
01-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Very nice. I live vicariously through stories like this, so thanks for sharing. :)

ArleneRaquel
01-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Thank you for sharing your great day. HUGZ :)

Melanie Sykes
01-09-2013, 07:59 AM
I'm jealous! London's fabulous, and I went shopping on Oxford street while dressed once. Like your trip, that was a blast, although a little lonely. I've never dared to try the tube while dressed, although it remains on my fantasy to-do list. Well done!!

Beverley Sims
01-09-2013, 08:33 AM
The tube in London is great.
No eye contact, but you can bet everyone checks you out.
If you look odd so be it. No one cares.
Small boutique shops in London are good for browsing and they love tourists.

crsdrs
01-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Sounds like a Wonderful Day out & about in London Town Miss Ellie!

Leanne2
01-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Good for you Ellie! You are so lucky that you can pass. What a lovely day for a lovely girl! Leanne