PDA

View Full Version : Did It!!

skirtguy
12-04-2005, 03:40 AM
Well,

Been venturing out in the back yard, driveway, etc in a skirt and occasionally hose and feeling pretty good about it. My wife knows and accepts as does my daughter (16), however I have to make sure my son and his friends do not become aware.

My daughter went out tonight and my wife and I got up at 1am when she got home to see how things went. Since she doesn't have a job, she didn't get anything to eat while out so I saw an opportunity. I had her drive us to get some fast food. I had on a black t-shirt, black skirt, black hose and my 3 inch thick heeled shoes. We got our food at the drive through without a problem, but neither of us prefer fountain drinks and wanted a bottled soda (perhaps to fuel my desires) so we found a gas station that was open to purchase one. She assumed I wanted her to go in but I said I would and asked if she wanted to go in with me ..... she polietly declined. I went in and there wasn't anyone at the register. When I was half way to the cooler in the back of the store, a guy came out of the back room so I paused a moment to shield my lower legs and then continued. I got my drinks and proceeded to the checkout. I paid cash, turned and left and got to my truck where my daughter was waiting. She was laughing!! She said he did a double take after our first passing and then while counting my change, she could tell that he was trying to pay attention to the money while trying to steal a glance at the fact that I was wearing a skirt. He never said a word to me or gave me any idea that he knew.

I asked my daughter if I embarrassed her and she was completely ok with it. I just hope it doesn't end up on the internet anywhere. It was a complete rush and I hope to do it again soon.

Skirtguy

KELLYANN
12-04-2005, 04:03 AM
cool skirtguy:)

Wendy me
12-04-2005, 07:41 AM
way cool sounds intresting....

Adrianne
12-04-2005, 07:45 AM
Cool, i am happy you hot a great daughter.

Kimberly
12-04-2005, 09:06 AM
wooo! xx

TGMarla
12-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Freudian slip there Adrianne?? :D

Anyway, way to jerk the guy's chains. It's almost like you did a "truth or dare" thing with your daughter.

Watch it, though. Loose lips sink ships.

Raychel
12-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Sounds like alot of fun. it is so cool that your daughter is OK with it. :thumbsup:

Adele
12-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!!

And it seems you have a cool family too.

I wish I had your nerve to go out dressed. So far I've managed to go to the supermarket with bra knickers and tights (no socks) underneath my drab.

I was so paranoid that the bra straps would show and I must have had a sweat on.

I am quite confident with knickers and tights and my wife is cool about it too.
Just got to keep building the confidence up!!!

Love Adele xxxxx

Shannon
12-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Involving your wife and daughter in your CrossDressing while keeping your son unaware is quite a juggling act. There must be a tremendous amount of trust between you and your daughter. You are very fortunate.

I'm happy you enjoyed the adventure!

Kierci
12-04-2005, 01:40 PM
great job I am really happy to hear that your wife and daughter are kool with it. Now you made a comment that you hope it doesnt make it on the internet I think its too late for that :D

skirtguy
12-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Thanks for your comments and support,

My comment about not making the internet involves pics. Who knows who will pirate a security tape or whatever, where ever you decide to go. Seems a little far fetched from a clerk at a gas station at 1:00 am but you never know and you don't think about such things until you put yourself into a position. It doesn't consume my thoughts, it was an off the cuff comment.

My wife and daughter are very cool. We are dealing with some psychological issues with my son so we are especially concerned with him finding about my dressing up. I am only interested in wearing skirts and hose and have found it not be a problem when he is not around. His development is still more important to me so not confusing him will be a priority.

I have thought about the other night constantly since it occurred. I can't wait to do it again but will wait until the situation is right and not try to force the issue.

Thanks again.

Skirtguy

Kierci
12-06-2005, 02:28 AM
Great to know you are having fun while keeping your Priorities in line Keep in touch