PDA

View Full Version : Sign... can't dress tonight after all

Camille15
01-08-2013, 09:03 PM
My wife was supposed to meet a gf tonight, and take our daughter with her, giving me a few hours to dress. I was all set to try out the new wig I just got, and dance around the house to some tunes all dressed up. Unfortunately her friend got sick, so my plans to let Camille out have been dashed. Of course I feel worse for her sick friend, who is a single mom. But still, I can't help but feel disappointed and longing for another chance to dress, especially since I had my mind focused on it since yesterday. Sigh... the wig will wait I guess. :)

Leah Lynn
01-08-2013, 09:19 PM
She could have taken the daughter to a movie and let Camille have a little time. Oh, well...

SandraInHose
01-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Yep, always a bummer than when you eagerly anticipate some femme time, only to have someone else's change of plans yank it away from you. Happens way too often but I deal with it as best I can. And at least you still have a new wig to look forward to!

CassandraSmith
01-10-2013, 01:04 AM
My wife was supposed to meet a gf tonight, and take our daughter with her, giving me a few hours to dress. I was all set to try out the new wig I just got, and dance around the house to some tunes all dressed up. Unfortunately her friend got sick, so my plans to let Camille out have been dashed. Of course I feel worse for her sick friend, who is a single mom. But still, I can't help but feel disappointed and longing for another chance to dress, especially since I had my mind focused on it since yesterday. Sigh... the wig will wait I guess. :)

Of course, being made to wait will intensify it later so there's always that to look forward to. I've been sick with a cold for the last few days and finally got a little time and it was like when I was teenager. Very intense. Getting a new bottomless boned white garter/girdle from Ebay added to the rush also. I need to start a thread that asks "Do you have a love shack retreat to go to?" I've checked into a motel and taken advantage of it for some private time but never because I had no other option.

danielletorresani
01-10-2013, 03:18 AM
What a let-down!!!

Beverley Sims
02-18-2013, 02:28 PM
You will learn all these patience things that come up over time.
There's always tomorrow.

linda allen
02-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Does your wife know you dress and was going to take your daughter out to give you a chance to dress or are you hiding your dressing from your wife as well?

We all have to miss thing we are looking forward to sometimes. Today I had an appointment at 9:00 and was planning to get really dressed for the rest of the day. I came home, got dressed, and no sooner did I finish than I got a call requiring me to go out for an hour to pick up something. By the time I got back, it wasn't worth it to go the whole nine yards again so I just slipped on a few things.

Alice B
02-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Yes, it's a bummer,but get used to it becauise things like that happen all the time. You just have to accept it and flow with it. As they say in spanish...caca pasa. "shit happens".

Jessica86
02-18-2013, 07:11 PM
I sit here now after a weekend where I was promised the same. My wife wanted to go dancing. I wanted to dress and go out with her. So, we planned on doing both on two seperate nights, seeing as how I haven't dressed with her in months. Guess which one didn't happen.....again. Just plan ahead. Like me. I am planning Halloween off. I have tried forever to have off for a Halloween to go out dressed. I will this year. For sure.