PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

Sandy Banks
01-08-2013, 11:19 PM
I just recently met a much younger, totally gratifying GG and I have had no desire to dress since..............has this ever happened to you? What can I expect if you have had this happen to you?

Dana L
01-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Most likely it's a temporary diversion. When I began dating I forgot all about crossdressing. Several years after getting married it all came back. For alot of us it's hard-wired into our brains and you can never excape it you can only be distracted from it or fight it.

Sallee
01-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Yes, but it only lasted a while. it is great that you have, but rest assured it will be back.

Ariamythe
01-08-2013, 11:39 PM
I tried to escape mine for 15 years of a relationship with a wonderful woman. It can wax and wane, but it's unlikely to be gone for good. It never was for me.

AmyGaleRT
01-09-2013, 01:21 AM
This is only temporary, Sandy, as I know all too well (and I was deliberately trying to hide my nature). Once the crossdressing bug gets into your veins, the only thing that will get it out is embalming fluid. :)

- Amy

ArleneRaquel
01-09-2013, 01:25 AM
During my 33 year marriage I cut down on my CD'ing, since her death I dress nealy 100% of the time. IMO we are wired to dress, just to different degrees. and the genetics spring on use at different points of our lives.

Amanda_P
01-09-2013, 02:39 AM
When I met my first wife I was the same way. Then once at her house I seen a bra sticking out of the hamper and that was enough to get me started again.

mikiSJ
01-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Sandy - you are not cured, only infatuated or in puppy love.

suzy1
01-09-2013, 03:45 AM
Yes it has happened to me. Does it last? No.

That’s been my experience through life.

MonctonGirl
01-09-2013, 05:43 AM
...it's time for you to be da man.

If you part ways, you'll probably be back.
I hope she works out for you though!

Michelle 51
01-09-2013, 05:50 AM
My wife might let me have a younger girlfriend if she thought it would make the crossdressing go away.

Kate Simmons
01-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Expect the CDing to return unless you have made it a total choice.:)

Raychel
01-09-2013, 06:25 AM
Sure it happened to me when I met my wife.
It lasted for a long time, But soone or later the joys of dressing will be back.

Rogina B
01-09-2013, 06:32 AM
Do NOT throw away your girl stuff for anyone!!! Ever!!!

Erica Marie
01-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Im sorry to report that I have been there. Purged all of my stuff more than once and after almost 30 years I realize its not just something I enjoy doing but it is who I am. Please be careful if/when the urge returns it may be time to have a heart to heart with your SO and see if its something that will fit into the relationship.

Beverley Sims
01-09-2013, 06:39 AM
It is like mowing the lawn.
It'll come back.
I had this happen on occasions when I found a new interest.
When that interest faded, it came back even harder.
Kate,
I love the avatar but I am sure the answers I see do not come out of her mouth..... I see a different person.....

Stephanie Miller
01-09-2013, 06:42 AM
At times like this, the urge to dress diminishes just long enough for your current wardrobe to go out of style :( . When it returns you get to go shpping all over :). (I think it a plot hatch by the clothing stores)

Foxglove
01-09-2013, 07:13 AM
You can take the boy out of the dress, but you can't take the desire to dress out of the boy.

Karren H
01-09-2013, 07:19 AM
No.... Never happened to me.... ever..... obviously I never dated a hot younger woman? I was always dating the more mature women.... who wore the same size dresses as I did!

Annaliese2010
01-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Go for her! WOMEN! They got tha Power! Aint NOTHIN more divine/more demonic/more good bad up downtown midtown outta town terriffic magnific magnetic magnanimously musty misty dewy gooey gummy pink becomming girliciously deliciously organic nor mysteriously orgasmic than.................um......her? (yep) there is no more powerful a force in this world than the one that resides between the thighs of a girl so fine. Can I get an "Amen" y'all :)

CassandraSmith
01-09-2013, 11:48 AM
I just recently met a much younger, totally gratifying GG and I have had no desire to dress since..............has this ever happened to you? What can I expect if you have had this happen to you?

1. yes
2. it returns

In fact, at the time, this particular GG was so attractive that I thought maybe I had been cured finally because she was pretty intoxicating. But nothing lasts forever. Enjoy what you have.

Foxglove
01-09-2013, 11:50 AM
there is no more powerful a force in this world than the one that resides between the thighs of a girl so fine. Can I get an "Amen" y'all :)

Hmm. I think actually the point of this thread is that one's trans nature is more powerful.

Engendered
01-09-2013, 12:28 PM
The chemistry and feeling you have with someone new can be so strong that it can even lead to people forgetting to eat. Nevertheless, eventually they do start eating again.

Sandy Banks
01-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Wow, great comments! Thanks everyone...........I think I'll ride the wave as far as i can but realize I eventually have to come back to shore. I really have to cut back on the amount of clothes I have, so maybe this will help, but I can't see a total purge. Cassandra, Annabelle and Engendered, I think your comments have nailed it, you all seem to have a very good understanding! Love to hear from anyone else that has had a similar experience!

TeresaL
01-09-2013, 02:12 PM
During my 33 year marriage I cut down on my CD'ing, since her death I dress nealy 100% of the time. IMO we are wired to dress, just to different degrees. and the genetics spring on use at different points of our lives.

Ditto on the brain wiring. If its there and hiding, it will eventually surface out of the clear blue and get you.

Barbara Ella
01-09-2013, 02:21 PM
I think you have it figured out, and i wish you luck with this new relationship. Our nature is ours regardless of the degree we wish to address it at any one time. the degree is usually controlled by hormones, which are highly impacted by outside events. Meeting such a wonderful woman has undoubtedly totally upset your hormone balance for awhile. In time your balances will reestablish and your nature will again rise to its previous level. I hope your new friend is still with you and is understanding.

Barbara

CassandraSmith
01-09-2013, 02:27 PM
The chemistry and feeling you have with someone new can be so strong that it can even lead to people forgetting to eat. Nevertheless, eventually they do start eating again.

I just wanted to say that your comment was beautifully succinct and insightful.

Frédérique
01-09-2013, 02:32 PM

I once dated, and then became engaged to, a VERY feminine woman, and I put my crossdressing away while I was seeing her. I gave it very little thought, as a matter of fact. It just so happened that my girlfriend (my ex) wore all kinds of interesting clothes, she was expert with makeup application (she was a career woman), and she was girly to a fault. I can look back on this time and say that she effectively displaced my crossdressing simply by being so close, but there were many other things going on at the time that preoccupied my mind as well. Also, coming and going with my GF meant that I had little time to think about dressing up – she exhausted me through and through, but in the best way possible!

It was a wonderful time, but it all came to naught. When we broke up I returned to the wonderful world of crossdressing, slowly at first, probably because there was no woman close by, but I had developed my crossdressing in the past in private as something to have fun with. Let’s just say I got a new perspective on things, and I continue to ponder the whys and wherefores of my CD’ing. I may be in denial about not being “good enough” to sustain a relationship, or I might be better off doing my thing in a more solitary setting. In any event, I had no desire to crossdress when my girly girlfriend was around, but, as they say, all good things must come to an end...
:sad:

Lady Catherine
01-09-2013, 03:11 PM
I went 12 years before the need came back. Trust me. It WILL come BA m.

SandraInHose
01-09-2013, 08:09 PM
When I first met my wife, I literally stopped dressing almost immediately. The day before we were married, i purged everything I owned. This was long before the 'net and I had no idea I wasn't the only heterosexual male that wore women's clothes.

But since my new wife was a clothes horse who dressed to the nines even to go grocery shopping, I was sorely tempted in the next few months. She was very thin at that time and no way could I fit into her clothes. It was maybe 6 months before I started shopping for myself again. Kept that a secret for 17 yrs before the *bleep* hit the fan. I now realize it's never going away permanently, and I'm not all that upset about it either. <wink>

Stephanie47
01-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Been there, done that! Married a very sexy adventurous young woman. It may divert your inner feelings for awhile. It comes back.

kimdl93
01-09-2013, 09:22 PM
your attentions are focused elsewhere. I met and married a young woman once upon a time, and within a few months together we rediscovered my desire to dress. It wasn't a problem in our marriage...but some other things got in the way and many years later we divorced. I met another attractive young GG, I disclosed my interest in CDing, even though it was at the time on hiatus, and its been a positive part of our marriage ever since. So, be ready to share when it seems appropriate.

Gretchen_To_Be
01-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Frederique's experience is like mine, I think. I wooed and fell for a series of women that were exceedingly feminine in their choice of clothing, always had impeccable makeup, and enjoyed wearing dressier items like skirts, heels, boots, dresses, etc. Eventually I married my wife, who fit that bill perfectly. Always, for a time, the ability to live vicariously through them was sufficient, but eventually the urge to emulate them, and not just appreciate their beauty, would take hold. Before I met my now wife, I had contrived some "experimental" cross dressing episodes--one-time events that usually involved formal events, too much to drink, my fawning over how spectacular their legs looked that night, questions about why women hated wearing hose and heels, what did it feel like, hints at how sensual it must feel from the other side if it felt so great for me to caress their legs, etc. On multiple occasions with several girls that was the perfect segue to continuing the conversation as I undressed them, and then, coincidentally, somehow I wound up wearing their hose...and with a few drinks on board they took it the rest of the way. Obviously the next day, sober, it was like it never happened, much to my disappointment.

With my wife, who was far more petite than I, and who was from a conservative South American country, it was different. She was so feminine, so beautiful, and I was so smitten, that I didn't want to spoil things (and besides, the hose and clothing wouldn't fit, like Sandra). So, I just basked in her femininity and appreciated how lucky I was for a rough rogue like me to win her heart.

12 years later, after years of surfing the web, visiting all the sites I'm sure you all have, and feeling an accumulated urge, I finally leveled with her.

suchacutie
01-09-2013, 10:13 PM
There is a lot buried beneath the surface here. What if it continues to be serious and there is no mention of one's trans nature, and then 20 years from now it surfaces...

So the real question becomes, "should I tell her?" Life is not easy.

Diversity
01-09-2013, 10:42 PM
Hi Sandy,
I am glad you met a wonderful GG, but if the truth be told, I believe your desire to dress will return. I purged numerous times and committed myself to 'never dressing again'. FORTUNATELY, this did not hold true for more than a couple of years. It all came back and now that I have come out of the closet with my wife, it is gaining an ever increasing hold on me. I am a very strong willed male, but this one has me by the b**ls. If I really look deep within myself, I must admit that I enjoy it, and feel very much at peace when I get to dress. That is the truth of it.
Whether it comes back to you or not - either way will be right for you. Good luck in your journey.
Di