PDA

View Full Version : new makeup and wig

beccacd24
01-09-2013, 03:01 AM
LEt me know what you lovely ladies think of my new look

genevie
01-09-2013, 03:48 AM
Lovely smile. I like the whole look. Understated, yet quite feminine. Well done.

Beverley Sims
01-09-2013, 07:46 AM
You look quite attractive.
Only one thing that annoying dark color above your lip.
Make that disappear and you are tops.
I love the hair style although for me it needs to be a lighter color.

Melanie Sykes
01-09-2013, 07:53 AM
I do like the look - especially the wig, which is fabulous. I think you could be more generous with the foundation/concealer on your upper lip, but make sure it's still balanced with the rest of your face.

Try increasing the lighting in the room and turning the flash off - it looks as though it's really hurting your eyes :-)

NV Susan
01-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Becca, you look beautiful....:hugs:

crsdrs
01-09-2013, 08:52 AM
You look Pretty Becca!

Rhonda Darling
01-09-2013, 09:19 AM
Becca:

You look good. I agree with the upper lip comments, and offer this suggestion. You seem to have a VERY dark beard. Shave closely with one of those 4 or 5 blade razors using a good gel shave cream. Do it again about 10 minutes later, going against the grain and over and over each spot until there is zero drag. Then, use a real concealer like Dermablend's cover cream (www.dermablend.com) -- expensive, but a little goes a long way. Be sure to apply the requisite setting powder. I use Bare Essentials products over the Dermablend and end up with a smooth looking well made up face (my opinion, your mileage may differ) that lasts for hours. The beard shadow is gone and stays gone for a full day -- and I have a fast growing beard. The close shave, coupled with a good cover will work wonders and really make you feel great.

You've got the basics down and have the face, eyes, and smile to pull it all together.

Sorry for the extensive response --- I'm the type who, if you ask the time, I tell you how to build the clock.

Best,

Rhonda

beccacd24
01-11-2013, 01:19 AM
thank you ladies but to everyones surprise i didnt even even use concealer or foundation :(. i just did a quick nightime look. thank you all for the comments and suggestions. i have an awesome gf who really helps me with the look. i will post another one this weekend when i get fully done up. xoxoxo