PDA

View Full Version : Big strong man!

Amy Rose
01-09-2013, 06:05 AM
I though I'd share an experience I had at the gym today. I was in a corner lifting a few light weights to tone down. Me being dressed in generic male manner. Across me was a very strong looking fellow. Tall and muscular, and I was thinking what a stoic looking person.

He was on the lat pull down whereby you have to pull down the thing standing and sit into it. I was between my set, so I was just looking around. As his shirt pulled up it revealed his pink panties with a small green bow at the back for a second!

I was amazed at this honestly. Now every big tough guy I see I imagine them wearing pink panties!

Kate Simmons
01-09-2013, 06:07 AM
A rough tough cream puff.:)

Beverley Sims
01-09-2013, 06:14 AM
You see something new every day!

Rogina B
01-09-2013, 06:28 AM
Tell him you have a pair just like those and thought of wearing them today!!

Erica Marie
01-09-2013, 06:43 AM
Honest that is so cool. I give him credit. Everyday after work I go home and change out of my panties and leggings and head to the gym in my male garb. It would be some much easier to change there but I dont think it would be overly accepted.

Karren H
01-09-2013, 06:57 AM
He probably lost a bet!

xdressed
01-09-2013, 07:04 AM
I though I'd share an experience I had at the gym today. I was in a corner lifting a few light weights to tone down. Me being dressed in generic male manner. Across me was a very strong looking fellow. Tall and muscular, and I was thinking what a stoic looking person.

He was on the lat pull down whereby you have to pull down the thing standing and sit into it. I was between my set, so I was just looking around. As his shirt pulled up it revealed his pink panties with a small green bow at the back for a second!

I was amazed at this honestly. Now every big tough guy I see I imagine them wearing pink panties!

I remember years ago some of my friends on the school bus mentioned that their science teacher once reached up to get something at the top of the blackboard and as he did revealed his thong to the class. Apparently he was such a good teacher the class decided not to mention it

Annie D
01-09-2013, 07:23 AM
"I noticed what you are wearing and I have a pair of pink panties that look just like yours. I love the way they look and feel on me, how do you like wearing yours?"

CassandraSmith
01-09-2013, 12:15 PM
[...]As his shirt pulled up it revealed his pink panties with a small green bow at the back for a second!

It's just psychological backlash from swinging too far toward the Y (as in XY that is) ;-)

SandraInHose
01-09-2013, 08:24 PM
I have a well-equipped home gym...free weights, PowerBlocks, rack, and a couple machines. Since I work out in the privacy of my home, there have been a few times I've been able to lift while wearing a leotard and shiny tights, similar to those aerobic outfits from the 80's & 90's.

Still, I lift fairly heavy weights, and need to invoke all of my machismo to move the iron, but doing it while all snug and comfy in a cocoon of lycra certainly is a wonderfully strange sensation!

kimdl93
01-09-2013, 09:19 PM
I've spent a good part of my life in the gym too...and honestly, I am often wearing some panties under my gym clothes. Don't know if anyone ever noticed and I certainly wouldn't have appreciated anyone calling me a "rough, tough cream puff".