PDA

View Full Version : Ever Wonder What She Looked Like?

deebra
01-09-2013, 10:28 AM
I buy girl clothes and girl jeans both in retail stores and thrift shops. You can buy a pair of name brand girl jeans in thrift stores for $4.00 and the same jeans in a department store for $30, $40 or $50. Some women buy expensive jeans, wash them and they shrink or they gain weight and they end up donating them. When buying and wearing these thrift store jeans do you ever wonder what the woman looked like wearing the same jeans that you are now wearing? Did she have the shape and looks of a Playboy centerfold? How did they look on her and in comparison how well do they look on you. By the way, it's fun going in a thrift store to the women's section, brousing the women's clothes and then going to the changing room to try on girl clothes knowing that women shopping and salespeople know what you are doing. Just part of feeling no-shame and educating the public CD's and men have the same rights that women enjoy.

Melissa73
01-09-2013, 10:32 AM
hey, sometimes ive wondered the same! ive even gone as far as fantasy about what she would look like, and what she would say if she knew i bought her old clothes

melissa

JenniferR771
01-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Well there was the tight red leather off the shoulder dress I bought last year. It smelled of cigarette smoke. Normally icky, but it conjured up images of a hot sexy woman sitting on a barstool and wearing that dress. I am sure she had long blond hair. I imagine full pink lips blowing a gentle puff of smoke.

stephNE
01-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Sometimes I wonder the opposite. I only dress (fully to go out) about once a month. I buy a lot of skirts and blouses and don't like wearing the same things more than a couple times, so I donate them to thrift stores. I wonder what some women would think if they knew that now they are wearing items previously owned/worn my a man. Hmmmmm.

Angela Campbell
01-09-2013, 02:53 PM
I can tell you just by the size. that any clothes I bought certainly were not worn by any "playboy centerfold"

AllieSF
01-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Nope. I just hope they look and feel as good as they did in the store when I get home.

Karren H
01-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Your assuming she's a she?

Beverley Sims
01-09-2013, 07:43 PM
No, I am too worried about what I look like in them.

wilt575
01-09-2013, 08:28 PM
hey, sometimes ive wondered the same! ive even gone as far as fantasy about what she would look like, and what she would say if she knew i bought her old clothes

melissa

I had actually met the person that wore some I bought, a rather oops moment. At church they had funder raiser yard sale for the youth group, I found some nice some every day casual/work jeans,capris etc. Well the next month they had a work day at church, I was wearing some jeans and shirt I bought. As it turns out one of the girls kept looking at me funny, later we were talking, it turns out the jeans were her mothers old ones and she recognized a couple places by the patch and where they were patched. "oopsie"