PDA

View Full Version : Santa?

Tamara Croft
12-04-2005, 05:53 AM
Hiya Guys (mtf need not answer ty ;) )

I'm just wondering if anyone is dressing up as Santa for their kids or family?? or haven't you thought about this one ;)

JMO2
12-04-2005, 06:47 PM

I'm just wondering if anyone is dressing up as Santa for their kids or family?? or haven't you thought about this one ;)

I know you only wanted FTM but I had to answer this one but I had to.:D

Each year my SO dresses up as MS. Clause and I dress up as Santa for a nursing home where I work. I enjoy it greatly because I get someones mom or dad a chance to see that they are not forgotten even at christmas. I ask them what they want for christmas and MS Clause gives out cookies. The residents are wonderful and really have a good time. Not only do we go to a christmas party for them but we also go to each room for the ones that don't get out of their rooms. We are met with laughs, smiles and even hugs. I truely encourage anyone who can do this to do it. It is as rewarding for us as it is for them.
JMO2

Tamara Croft
12-04-2005, 11:45 PM
This is the FTM section, it would be nice to actually let the FTM's post and not the MTF's.

Thank you.

Abraxas
12-05-2005, 05:23 AM
That would be wonderful! I hadn't thought of that, no. Certainly, when I have kids.
My younger brother is almost 17 so wouldn't go for it. And the young kids in my family, my cousins, are Muslim so their parents don't really go for the whole Christmas thing. They only buy a small tree for each kid, y'know, one of those 2-foot-tall ones.
But, smashing idea!

CaptLex
12-05-2005, 11:15 AM

Hmmm . . . nope, never thought about it. :rolleyes: Maybe 'cause Santa doesn't seem very stylish to me. I'd have to jazz him up a bit . . . something to consider, though. ;)

Julie York
12-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Use your imagination Capt.
M.C. Claus is in dah house! Big red pimp suit, lots of chains with candy on the end. Couple of bare bellied elves...Yo get down baby! etc:D

(So spank me Tamara!)

(Oh go on you know you want to.)

:D

(Oh yeah I remember now. I want YOU to! Fair enough. I remember now.)

morgantoy25
12-06-2005, 01:28 PM
I played as an elf last year in our familys christmas program
this year my gf asked if i would dress up as santa and walk around the kids windows on christmas eve, so i am excited to do that as well

CaptLex
12-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Use your imagination Capt.
M.C. Claus is in dah house! Big red pimp suit, lots of chains with candy on the end. Couple of bare bellied elves...Yo get down baby! etc:D

Man, that sounds like Ghetto Santa - not my idea of jazzing the jolly guy up. I think he should wear a nice red velvet tux (something classier) with the requisite Santa hat, of course. :D

swiss_susan
01-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Found a hat for ya Capt.

CaptLex
01-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Found a hat for ya Capt.

LOL Susan! :cheeky:

mistunderstood
01-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Several years ago I dressed up a santa and had a great time. Did not look to bad.