PDA

View Full Version : Love Shack: Anyone Ever Check Into a Hotel/Motel To Get Quality Time?

CassandraSmith
01-10-2013, 01:09 AM
I sort of did at one point when I was road tripping and realized that I could also use it for some uninhibited femme time. Does anyone have a love shack or other escape spot they use when they can't dress at home?

JillHill
01-10-2013, 01:53 AM
I dress at home but go out only occasionally. My wife knows I dress and has been out with me, but for the most part I leave town to dress. I go to phoenix some weekends and Palm Spring and Las Vegas about twice a year, generally for longer times. I do go to DLV in Vegas for that week and try a couple more times per year. We went for my birthday this year.

Kelly Smith
01-10-2013, 02:06 AM
I sort of did at one point when I was road tripping and realized that I could also use it for some uninhibited femme time. Does anyone have a love shack or other escape spot they use when they can't dress at home?
Not exactly, but close. Two weeks ago I had had an early appointment in a largish Western city. Since I had to spend the night anyway, I dressed in a longline bra, forms, padded panties, cincher, girl jeans, cami, blouse and wig then I drove the 200 miles. When I got there I got a makeover at a Macy's MAC counter and picked up some foundation and concealer. After doing some leisurely shopping at VS, I ate a very nice supper at a good cafe then I checked in to the motel completely enfemme. I didn't go there to dress; I was dressed when I got there.

Last summer I did pretty much the same thing at an Ulta store and a different motel in another town. It's fun.

Next time I am going to take along some prettier clothes and my camera tripod.

Stephanie47
01-10-2013, 02:51 AM
Back in 1992 I had to spend a week out of town on business, Sunday night through Friday. That gave me five nights for total en femme time after work. That was my first extended stay at an extended stay motel equipped with a kitchen. If I was not on business and on my employer's dime I don't think I would spend the money. Except for the fact that I had to be there I found it rather boring.

danielletorresani
01-10-2013, 03:17 AM
I've had to travel a few times since being married, but I was way too scared to pack any femme items because my wife sometimes slips a love note in my bag before I wake up to leave for my trip. Before I was married, I once got to travel with some lingerie and dresses. I was supposed to have my own room but then they booked me a 2 bedroom to share with another employee, instead. I was really disappointed to learn I wouldn't have free reign of the place, but at least I got to stay en femme so long as I stayed in my bedroom.

Cheryl T
01-10-2013, 03:45 AM
I used to do that on occasion before I came out to my wife. Now it's cheaper to do it at home (except for the wardrobe increase...lol)

~Joanne~
01-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I have more than enough time to dress right here at home. Currently money is tight but if I have some to play with and the time, I certainly would travel a bit ways and get a hotel room just to be me for a couple of days straight :)

Lacy PJs
01-10-2013, 02:45 PM
I've often wondered about this same thing because, when I look at the photos in the pictures section, it looks to me like a lot of them are taken in motel/hotel rooms.

Lacy PJs

lowxr
01-10-2013, 07:22 PM

I'm lucky that I travel some as part of my job and when booking a hotel i try stay where they have a private balcony so I can be "outside" dressed.

Laura28
01-10-2013, 07:42 PM
I am lucky i travel a lot and spend many night in hotels. I started packing my fem things and am loving it i know plan my buisness trips so i have time to just be in my hotel room, no dinners or nights out. As soon as i get back to my hotel i shower shave and get made up, then i pick an outfit and get dressed i usally get room service and do e mails a little work take some pics and send them to my wife who will give me tips etc... I love it so far only had the courge to walk down the hall twice to the coke machine, dressed. Who know maybe one of these days i will venture out side.

Tara D. Rose
01-10-2013, 08:33 PM
I have gotten a motel on two occasions for the sole purpose of becoming Tara. Once in my hometown and another time down to the beach. But back in 1997, I had a second home 50 miles south where I would tell my then wife I was going down to the other place. Once there ,I would be Tara from Thursday night till Sunday morning and then go back home. I felt like I had been rejuvenated with energy and ready to take on another week.

Lynn Marie
01-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I remember that time of renting a room just so I could get dressed for a few hours and hang out in the room watching the TV. It was very exciting and also very pathetic. I'm happily divorced now(not because of CDing) and I'm free to dress anytime I like and to go out anytime and anywhere I like. Life is good for a single crossdresser, and way too much fun!

Tera
01-10-2013, 11:30 PM
I've thought about doing this. Just taking a few days to go all out, femme 100% of the time. But first have to build up the wardrobe as I still don't have very many clothes.

GiannaD
01-11-2013, 10:05 AM
In season, deer camp! Just me, the Airstream, and nature!

Ceri Anne
01-11-2013, 10:13 AM
I travel all the time for business, and if I know I'm gonna be gone for a few days, I do the pedicure with polish, will dress to travel and will go out evenings en femme. Of course, have to be drab when working. I would love to go to Vegas or someplace and spend a few days or a week dressed all the time.

Beverley Sims
01-11-2013, 02:52 PM
I dress at home but when we stay in a motel away quite often we are two women traveling together.

MonicaCD
01-11-2013, 03:00 PM
I've never rented a room just to dress, but i definitely take the opportunity to do so when I'm traveling on business (admittedly pretty rare).

Brenda456
01-11-2013, 03:11 PM
They invented Vegas just for us!