PDA

View Full Version : I just LOVE being a GIRL!

Camille15
01-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Got to be Camille for a little bit tonight, and try out my new wig (http://www.etsy.com/transaction/110902575?utm_source=transaction&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=purchase_buyer). Wow, what a difference a quality wig makes, and this isn't even a high-end one. But it's way better than the costume wig I had before. I also got some new opaque nude tights, so it almost looked like I had shaved legs (my imagination helped with the rest). Plus the feel of them was great.

I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone here, since you're the only ones who can really understand and appreciate it. Looking into the mirror, trying on different dresses, dancing to music, striking poses, putting on makeup...and all with real looking hair... it was so much fun! All I could keep thinking to myself was... I just LOVE being a GIRL!!! :D

Love,
Camille

JBPerry
01-10-2013, 02:34 AM
Isn't it so much fun!!!!

CassandraSmith
01-10-2013, 02:39 AM
Woohoo!!!! I was just reading your other post that you had to postpone your Camille time.

I need a new wig bad BTW.

Traceyjo
01-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Camille. I understand exactly how you feel. "I just love being a girl" is exactly what I often say out loud when I am fully dressed and enjoying that wonderul sensation of being feminine

Mollyanne
01-10-2013, 03:56 AM
Yes, being a girl is not only fun it makes my day!!!!!!!

Molly

Sara Jessica
01-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Imagine if you actually shaved your legs for real.

KellieCD
01-10-2013, 08:03 AM
This cannot be overstated. I totally share your feelings Camille!

Jodi Anne
01-10-2013, 08:20 AM
Very well understood by us. Hope that good feeling in caried with you for days.

Jamie Christopher
01-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Oh yeah, say it out loud!

Jamie

barbaraclothes
01-10-2013, 08:52 AM
well put,no room for disagreement.

Robbin_Sinclair
01-10-2013, 09:28 AM
Wonderful post!

I am on the same cloud right now, with an outfit similar to yours. No make up, no bra or forms, just a nice purple 2XL spandex top, with a stretchy almost pencil skirt well over my knees and black opaque hose.

My mid section is held in by a dark blue wide men’s leather belt strongly secured by a silver Scottish thistle silver belt buckle. This is my perfect just lounging around being a girl. And the change is quick, a tee and sweat pants.

For me, there’s always a part of Robbin in drab or fem. For all of us, I venture to suggest, good clothes make the girl in me come alive.

Make up and breasts would look good but I all the woman that I need to be, right now Ain’t life grand.

carhill2mn
01-10-2013, 05:57 PM
LOL You are "preaching to the choir"!

aalynn88
01-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Good for you!! I got rid of my costume wig and got a real one just before I started going out in public! Actually, I still had the costume wig my very first time out but it was 5am walking my dog around the apts. lol. It just keeps gettin better and better!!

CassandraSmith
01-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Imagine if you actually shaved your legs for real.

I remember my first time; it was mind altering. I even copied this woman at one of the offices I worked at put lotion on them afterward (I'd seen her doing that at her desk and it was thrilling to say the least).

Camille15, make a special thing out of it if you've never done it. I mean really prepare with new sheer pantyhose, heels, etc. It'll really knock you silly for a couple of days. Try sleeping in them and you'll probably have crazy dreams all night.

Here's some excuses:

I like to mountain bike and trail rash and hair don't mix
I have to go to the dermatologist and check on some discoloration
I'm getting my legs checked for varicose veins and they wanted all the hair off.
Halloween is coming up in 8 months and I'm going as Dr. Frankenfurter this year for the first time!
I told my wife that she has cactus legs and she said I wasn't getting any until I found out what a hassle it was to shave them.

Luna Nyx
01-10-2013, 06:28 PM
I still feel like im wearing my breastforms and leggins for atleast a full day afterward. I love being pretty.

lowxr
01-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Got to be Camille for a little bit tonight, and try out my new wig (http://www.etsy.com/transaction/110902575?utm_source=transaction&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=purchase_buyer). Wow, what a difference a quality wig makes, and this isn't even a high-end one. But it's way better than the costume wig I had before. I also got some new opaque nude tights, so it almost looked like I had shaved legs (my imagination helped with the rest). Plus the feel of them was great.

I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone here, since you're the only ones who can really understand and appreciate it. Looking into the mirror, trying on different dresses, dancing to music, striking poses, putting on makeup...and all with real looking hair... it was so much fun! All I could keep thinking to myself was... I just LOVE being a GIRL!!! :D

Love,
Camille

It's so much fun to be a girl even if only for an hour in the privacy of a hotel room !!

PretzelGirl
01-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Here's some excuses:

I like them shaved

Only mildly joking. I think we draw more attention to ourselves with excuses then just saying what we want. The biggies seem to be for shaving and when shopping.

Ame Anderson
01-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Sounds like you had a great time.

Tara D. Rose
01-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Camille, this sounds totally awesome. I'm sure you had one unforgettable evening. It sounds like some of my memorable nights as well. It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's so uplifting like a Rocky Mountain High. Dancing, great loud music, pictures, snapshots, mirrors, walking, talking, prancing, the minute hand on the clock flies by like someone is hand cranking it. The fun and joy of endorphin's released is as good as any vacation. Just reading about your night makes me hunger for an evening that I can become Tara once more. Like the song of New York rock group "FUN", Some Nights.

"Some nights I want to be Tara,
some nights I just want to dance,
some nights I wish I could just dance forever,
some nights, I just want to live,"

AmyGaleRT
01-12-2013, 05:04 AM
Oh, I felt it last night, too. I was in almost a perfect feminine mood. My clothes looked good, my new boots fit like a dream, the new makeup style I had tried worked well. I didn't want it to end, and it was very reluctantly that I finally "deconstructed" myself before bathing and going to bed. Just like you, Camille, I love being a girl. :battingeyelashes:

- Amy

Beverley Sims
01-13-2013, 12:33 PM
A new wig gives that crowning glory we look for.
With everything else in place I feel complete and ready to go out.