PDA

View Full Version : who dosent know that you dress ?????

Wendy me
09-20-2004, 05:09 AM
as for me i dress abought 60 precent of the time but my mom,dad ,brouther and hunting and fishing buddys,,,,,,and my wife....
i am retired so when my wife goes to work i get dressed do the housework,go out shopping (dressed in fem ) i am happy and can pass ok i have thought abought telling my wife but why mess with what works???were do i keep all my couthes in my office in the house. anyway thats my story lets hear yours..
love it :p
wear it :cool:
wendy me ;)

Cristen
09-20-2004, 07:54 AM
Hi WendyMe
No one knows for sure, but my wife. She knows I wear panties and pantyhose daily and is ok with it, but not into me dressing and I respect that.
She has found my bras on a couple occasions, and I wear heels to drive in and recently she came home and I was still wearing heels and hose and she asked about my shoes. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to share my dressing with her and not hide it from her, but the timing didn't seem right.
I am getting bolder and hang most of my clothes in my closet and she informs me when she is thinning out her closets or is not wearing something any longer, since we wear same size skirts, pants, some tops, and some dresses I get to go through them first. She knows but has never seen me dress, but I am getting closer, but still have that fear of changing a good thing.

babe4life
09-20-2004, 08:04 AM
Only my best friend (GG) knows for sure since she keeps an eye on my website when I tell her to go look at my new photos :D. Other than that, I think a few people suspect, but don't KNOW.

For now, that is the best ...

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
09-20-2004, 08:12 AM
cristen good for you my wife is to closed minded to share this with (i think) my oldest son knows this morning he stopped over fpr coffie he told me my brastrap was showing when he lived at home he stoled a cupple of skirts,pantys from me we never talked abought it .
love it
wear it
wendy me

Wendy me
09-20-2004, 08:15 AM
babe do you ever go out dressed???
love it
wear it
wendy me

babe4life
09-20-2004, 08:21 AM
babe do you ever go out dressed???

Hi Wendy. I haven't in YEARS. Why? Do you think I should? :o

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
09-20-2004, 08:29 AM
why yes you should if you enjoy doing it. babe i can't shop for wendy unless i dress.
love it
wear it
wendy me

babe4life
09-20-2004, 08:44 AM
why yes you should if you enjoy doing it. babe i can't shop for wendy unless i dress.

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDD going out all those years ago. Since then I have become a bit of a chicken. Our political climate has made being a white woman a tricky affair. So I tend to be very cautious even in "guy" mode wherever I am and whatever I do.

But with the help of a friend, I want to just go out and have a picnic or something. That would be nice outing I think. And now that summer is on its way, it is far more natural than doing it in the middle of winter :D

Love,
Vicky

Tonia
09-20-2004, 09:02 AM

Love,
Vicky
Hi Babe,

Just return from a shopping day now I have a blister on my ankle form the new shoes I just bought. You really need to get out dressed you would love it its great. I wore my Black Gold button blazer and black skirt today more conservative look with these new heels I purchased from Jessica London. Although I will wear my flats next time I should have with all of the walking I did.

Tonia
:)

Wendy me
09-20-2004, 09:05 AM
babe rember you still can wear bras,pantys under your boy coustem......
love it
wear it
wendy me

Wendy me
09-20-2004, 09:11 AM
tonia shopping hard core .you got to love it . anyway who dosen't know abought you?
love it
wear it
wendy me

Tonia
09-20-2004, 09:18 AM
tonia shopping hard core .you got to love it . anyway who dosen't know abought you?
love it
wear it
wendy me
Hi Wendy :)

Well let me see nobody from work!! my neibors no they seen me before dressed my brother lives next door he no's. My mother my sisters and the friends that I’m talking to LOL. I relly don’t care who know’s that I dress there are some people that I would'nt want to share it with .

Tonia :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:

Wendy me
09-20-2004, 09:33 AM
tonia yes thear are some people for everyone that eather we can't or just don't want to shear this part of our life with....going out dressed is a feedom to be enjoyed who would want to share that with someone who wont ge it live is to short.....live it
love it
wear it
wendy me

emma
09-20-2004, 10:17 AM

Love,
Vicky

Definitely go out! You're HOT! I wish I looked as good as you. I like the fishnets, im going to have to try a pair one day. Are they fun to wear?

Love

Emma

sm1else
09-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Well, Ive told three people (all GG's and all are my closest friends). The very first one I told gave me quite a surprising response: she said 'and?', she pointed out that since shes an athelete she sees men wearing practically the same as the women do all the time, since then shes been giving me advice whenever I ask something :)
The other two arent in the same country for a few more months.

One thing I know for certain is I am not telling my family, the response I got a few years ago when I got caught once decided that!

Virtue
09-20-2004, 05:05 PM
No one I know, knows. One girls saw pictures of me dressed up but she doesn't know I do it often. But nope I like to keep it a secret but its hard and finding a place like this were i can be open really helps me.

CindyT
09-20-2004, 08:40 PM
No one I know, is aware that I dress, but I think the wife is a bit suspicious but she don't say a word.

Just you people that I talk to about it!

Love This Site!

CindyT

GraceUSA
09-20-2004, 10:24 PM
hmm, I honestly don't know. I haven't told a lot of my friends or family but I'm not hiding a lot either. I've never been much of a shorts person so a lot of my friends don't know I shave my legs but then again I've been swimming with some and they never noticed. Now last weekend I went to help my dad wash down his RV for a long trip he's taking with my stepmom. Wearing shorts was the best option so I did, my dad either didn't noticed or didn't care. My mom noticed and didn't say anything but did have a long look (she was thinking). My younger brother noticed and didn't care. I hate saying this, but it seems my family will be the last to know.

I've changed my look a lot over the last year to a much more fem style and the only comments I get from friends are very possitive. I think some of the girls might be reading me but most of my friends aren't, except for the ones I've told.

Grace

babe4life
09-21-2004, 04:30 AM
Definitely go out! You're HOT! I wish I looked as good as you. I like the fishnets, im going to have to try a pair one day. Are they fun to wear?

Emma, they are STUNNING :)

crispy
09-21-2004, 05:47 AM
who doesn't know? As far as I know most everybody except:
- my SO who doesn't like it, :mad:
and
- you special girls on this and two other forums ('fora' for the pedantic) who are all so understanding and forgiving. :p

Amelie
09-21-2004, 10:44 AM
Who doesn't know???
The guy I buy lottery tickets from, I don't think he knows, he doesn't understand English very good, But he stares at me in a funny way, as if he knows. Maybe I should just tell him,,,,no,,,I don't think so,,

Love Amelie

SatinSarah
09-21-2004, 12:07 PM
My wife knows and tries hard to be supportive. I dressed with an ex girlfirend years ago and my mum found my photos and lots of clothes, shoes and unerwear when I was 20. I still cringe at the thought. I told her it was just something my girlfriend wanted me to try! I have tried to explain it all to my wife and she buys me underwear and dresses and lets me dress. This weekend for my 40th we went away to a country hotel and she secretly packed my underwear, make up and wig as well as a new dress. She dressed me and took photos, but she still struggles to see me in make up and wig. She can cope with me in underwear and dresses, skirts shoes etc. I can take this most of the time but I would love to go out dressed, but lack courage. This year I will endeavour to do it in London on a trip! My heart is thumping at the thought

Val Tan
09-24-2004, 10:03 AM
no one knows. zero. only me and God and you people here

babe4life
09-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Who doesn't know???
The guy I buy lottery tickets from, I don't think he knows, he doesn't understand English very good, But he stares at me in a funny way, as if he knows. Maybe I should just tell him,,,,no,,,I don't think so,,

Love Amelie

Awww, Amelie. Why are you depriving him!?
LOL
:D

LindaTS
09-24-2004, 10:36 AM
My wife is the only one in my very small town that knows about me but some who work at the Post Office my suspect because I still buy a lot of things from catalogs. However, I do go out shopping during the day when my wife is gone. This part about me she doesn't know. Linda :)

Pamela Johnson
09-24-2004, 11:07 AM
when l got married l told my wife and she was ok with it, now many years later she does not accept it and l dress as often as l can at home and wear knickers and pantyhose at work. its so frustrating so l decided to post an add with this forum which l just joined in the hope of meeting like minded girls and being able to talk and maybe meet some time. l am glad l found the form. pamela xx

stephanie1000
03-21-2005, 12:02 AM
Yes i just let my wife in on my little secret. I asked her to keep it between the two of us but not more than a week had passed and she let me know that she let a friend of hers from work know that I was a crossdresser. Don't know what she was thinking but i ment for it to stay with us just a little hurt by that. as for anyone else knowing I don't think I could tell another soul. In fact most of my purchases come from online websites but am getting out more often with the little things. thanks for hearing me out.

Stormgirl
03-21-2005, 12:22 AM
Alot of people don't know that I dress and its going to stay that way too. :mad:

danette50
03-21-2005, 01:12 AM
Wish I could tell someone,I could usr the help

xoxxooxxo
Danette

Ms Jennifer 29
03-21-2005, 01:39 AM
I sometimes wish I could let some body know. I could use the help with makeup right now LOL:D Maybe some day;)

Rachel Ann
03-21-2005, 02:05 AM
Just one RL GG friend and two online friends outside our world, both GGs. I hope so, anyway.

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-21-2005, 03:40 AM
everyone who knows me knows i dress, even some of those who dont know me but have seen me out dressed know i dress, i go out in public wearing pantyhose with shorts and sandals, :D

Melissa_Kate
03-21-2005, 05:38 AM
I would say about half the people I know don't know I crossdress and about half of people I know do know. For the people that don't know and happen to see me dressed up, I would most likely say I'am attending a fancy dress ;) party .

Love Melissa :)

Janet K.
03-21-2005, 06:11 AM
No one that I know knows that I crossdress. I am sure that the people that see me at the gas station or at the post office completely dressed are suspicious but I don't think anyone knows for sure.

nikki
03-21-2005, 09:46 AM
Only my wife knows.I don't think i could cope with others knowing.I'm not totally convincing but god i think i look good.I sometimes sit watching tv with my sons both teenagers and the comments they make when they see any guy dressed up makes me squirm amd sometimes i tell them not to be so judgemental.So i know they would be devasted if they knew.My need to crossdress is much stronger now than it used to be,so i just have to be even more secretive.I know i'll never come out of the closet but this forum is the next best thing.

I'm so glad i found it.I just wished i'd found it sooner.

Nikki xxx

Priscilla1018
03-21-2005, 10:08 AM
Wow,this would be a very long list.Family, friends at the club,neighbors.
Actually the only ones who know are the most important people to me;my wife and all of my sisters here.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Wendy me
03-21-2005, 01:07 PM
wow supprized this was brought back ........update from when frist posted my wife knows but would rather not know ........and a fishing buddy i outed my selfe to .........

Claire B
03-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi Wendy, the guys at work don't know. And my SO's brother and his wife are unaware of it. But other than that my SO, 2 biological and step daughter know. My SO's sister (who is a self condemining lesbian) knows. Her girlfriend and the step daughters grandmother on her bio fathers side all know. My daughters all 3 are supportive and accepting alone with the SO and grand mother.

Hugs and Kisses, Claire

Serena
03-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Only a couple good friends know, and obviously the people here. That's about it.

Samantha Jane
03-21-2005, 04:40 PM
Absolutely no one. Its just me, the camera and the mirror!!!!!!!!! :) :)
And will probably always be that way.

Charlotte xx

Jadeanne
03-21-2005, 08:28 PM
I told my wife within 2 weeks when the need to dress femme reappeared after 33 years.

She accepts and supports me.

She is the only one in RL who knows, and that's all that matters to me.

Jadeanne

Lady Jayne
03-21-2005, 08:36 PM
There is a nice little man at the breast form store that has just found out!
but other than that Only you girls... That is why I love this site so much I could never have believed I'd have somone to talk to about it.

WanaBeGirl
03-21-2005, 08:45 PM
I'm Like Van Tan, nobody knows and for now I think its best to keep it that way. Thats, why I'm so glad this forum is around...its nice to know I'm not the only one.

JanineSoCal
03-21-2005, 09:02 PM
Those that don't know: no family members or close friends, nor wife of 12 years.

Those I have told are one male friend, a councellor, and one girlfriend who mailed me her lingerie to wear on business trips...

Janine

DanaJ
03-21-2005, 09:10 PM
This many (http://math.berkeley.edu/~galen/popclk.html) minus 6

Hint: click on the link ;)

Katrina
03-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Just my GF...unless my family suspects from some of my antics when I was younger...

Sharon
03-21-2005, 09:19 PM
This many (http://math.berkeley.edu/~galen/popclk.html) minus 6

Funny Dana!! :D

It's minus ten or twenty for me, depending on how fast news travels in the neighborhood. :)

Holly
03-21-2005, 09:26 PM
I don't think I mentioned it to the Pope.

Tristen Cox
03-21-2005, 10:57 PM
Let's see what's the world population now? Ok subtract from that 1 and that's my answer.

DanaJ
03-22-2005, 05:59 AM
Let's see what's the world population now? Ok subtract from that 1 and that's my answer.Please see post 46...

DanaJ

MsMichelle
03-22-2005, 10:48 AM
Having been a member of a support group for many years and now running a support group a common question that always comes up is "Who should I tell"? Our support group (Gender Metaphor) came up with this saying: "Tell nobody that doesn't need to know unless you have something to gain, and it is neither a selfish nor narcistic rationale"
I also tend to think that you must be aware of the degree of Crossdressing. If your idea of Crossdressing is panties and pantyhose why in heavens name would you want to tell anyone that you have a fetish?
As I have read through this thread, my list of who doesn't know is far shorter than those who do. My kids don't know (although I'm fairly certain they already know) and other family members have no clue. But when you consider that about 90% of both my wife's and my friends all happen to be Transgendered, no big secret there. I also have done public speaking about Gender Identity at local Colleges and Universities and have done several live talk shows, my name is certainly well known in this city and several others within a 250 mile radius.
It was also agreed with my wife that if for some reason my kids ever found out, we would be totally up front and provide them with all the information they need to know about the subject.
Another comment I read often in this thread was the issue about being able to tell somebody. To those of you who made that comment, I must say that you should really be seeking out a support group that is close to you. As a Support Group President I can assure you that confidentiality is the single greatest concern to members. You can always be assured that nobody in a support group is about to tell anybody else. I have always stated that the information I know about membrs would go to the grave with me before anyone could pry information about members from me. My wife provides support to other wives and there is information that I will not even share with her. Again though it comes down to that degree. If it's just panties and pantyhose, you are best to keep that information to yourself. It's quite another story if you wish to get out in public or you dress fully but are afraid to go out in a small town you may live in. You may even be lucky enough to find a group like ours that will take the support to you if required. But I know there aren't too many groups that offer that high of a degree of support.

alba68
03-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Nobody knows except my wife and friends I chat with on the computer including you lot.

Wendy me
03-22-2005, 12:14 PM
the dog and cat know thay are ok with it but some times that looka at me weird

suegsusan
03-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Only two people know for sure. That's my wife and a young woman who responded to seeing my home page. My wife knows that I dress whenever she's out for more than three hours, but she doesn't want to ever see me en femme.
The young woman who responded to my home page lives in a large city not too far from me. I have met her for lunch on a couple of occasions and she has given me the courage to go out dressed. We went out to dinner together one night. I was scared stiff, but she was a great support. We correspond regularly by e-mail.
As someone else has said, there is a chance that the woman in the Sears catalogue store may have guessed as I buy most of my clothes on line at Sears and pick them up at the local catalogue store.

Susan

suegsusan
03-22-2005, 08:31 PM
the dog and cat know thay are ok with it but some times that looka at me weird

Oh yes, I forgot. We have two cats and they know for sure! One of them curls up on my wife's lap all the time but never on mine, except when I'm wearing a skirt!

Sweet Susan
03-22-2005, 10:58 PM
Nobody knows except my wife.

Stephanie
03-23-2005, 12:19 AM
My wife doesn't know about my cd-ing yet but I really don't have any of my own "clothing" as of yet either because I really want to talk to her about my cd-ing first so that she knows all about it before I just start buying and bringing home "clothing." I've been wanting to tell her for a long time now but I can't seem to think of the right way to start a conversation about it. I mean, how do you just come out and say, "hi honey, I'm into crossdressing?" She's a pretty open-minded and I believe that she would at least be tolerant of it as long as I kept it private but I still haven't been able to work up the nerve to bring it up as of yet. I keep telling myself I will....soon, though. The only other people that I've ever disclosed this to are my brother (who came across my copy of "Crossdressing With Dignity" when I first started cd-ing when we were living together with our dad a few years ago), my ex-girlfriend (to whom I disclosed this information), and one of my current buddies who is cool about it. Other than my wife, I have no desire to tell anybody else about it.

ToniB
03-23-2005, 07:26 AM
Susan,
How does your wife handle you having a relationship with another (young) woman who can provide you with CD support, something your wife can't, or won't. You may know the relationship's platonic, but how does she? If your wife doesn't know about her, you're sitting on a timebomb!

ToniB