PDA

View Full Version : Interuptions!!!

Adele
12-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Well girls I'm having one of those days!!!

As my wife and daughter are out for most of the day I'm trying to make the most of my time home alone.

I had gone to the shops briefly with some sexy under wear beneath my drab and got home feeling high. I was just going to get dressed when my wife phoned and asked me to drop something off to her. I was just about to get in the car when some family friends arrived. After I had got rid of them, I went to my wife and gave her what she had asked for. Well she rubbed it in saying I'd taken so long to get to her because I must have been getting changed!

Anyway, I came back got changed and gave my toes a coat of nice pink varnish before the phone rings. A mate of mine wanted to pop round to borrow some tools, he'd be round in 10 minutes. So I get changed back again. My mate arrives sooner than he said and then stops by for a mo chatting before leaving. Now I've got my girly clothes on again and I've put another coat of varnish on, but I bet someone else either appears or phones and says they need to drop round.

Anyone else have days like this, bet you do. Gets the heart racing too.

Love Adele xxxxx

BethCD
12-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Sure do Adele.:eek:
Depends on how dressed and made up I am as to whether I answer door. If minimally dressed, and I can change quickly I do.
Once, I was ALL the way, makeup, wig, everytrhing and son came home hours early. I was trapped in a spare room, had to dive behind a desk and then into a veeeery small closet til he jumped into shower.
These interruptions can sure change one's mood from bliss to p*ssed,eh?:cry:

Beth

Tina Dixon
12-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Man this is a good thread, I'll never forget this salesman that knocked on the door one day and I was on the PC for some time wearing nothing but one of my favorite nightgowns and with out thinking I just went to the door and see what he needed, beleive me we were both shocked I was so comfy in it I plane forgot that was all I had on, oh well he got no sale from me that day.

Nikki Dee
12-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Hi. Hun...Yeah.!...been there...many times...called sod's law ain't it.?...but it is so bloody irritating isn't it.!!!!..How dare they interrupt my femme time.!!!!!!
love Nikki. xx

Marla GG
12-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Well Adele, look at the bright side. You got to dress more than once! Wasn't it fun? :D

Gale R
12-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Its a case of sod's law, doesn't matter what your doing the phone rings or someone calls, usually when your in the bath, but for us it has to be when glammed up.
My m8s daughter nearly caught me out the other night, my SO and me were watching tv when i saw someone coming up the garden path, and yes she saw me though not clearly, i made a quick exit upstairs and changed.
When i came down my SO and this girl were laughing about that the girl had mistaken me for a woman.:D
Close call that time.;)

jennifer easton
12-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Murphys law,is that what you mean by sod's law, any way been there done that all dolled up any the mail man had some mail I need to sign fore.
xoxoxJennifer

SherriePall
12-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Just finished getting all dolled up (pulled on the wig) while the wife was out when she called to say that a lady would be coming by to pick something up that she forgot to take. Well, everything flew off including the make-up. Then, I sat and waited for about an hour, afraid to do anything, before she showed up.

fionablack
12-04-2005, 06:51 PM
I was once having a lovely afternoon alone in my flat. I was not only all dressed up, but I had nearly every item of female clothing I owned out of the cupboard and scattered across the living room. I was enjoying looking at all the clothes I owned.

Anyway, without warning (which was very unusual) my mother and brother decided to pay me a spontaneous visit which was especially weird as I had just left my mothers house about half an hour before.

To say I panicked would be an understatement. They knew for a fact I was in as my car was outside. I tore off my skirt, top, and underwear as frantically as i could. I gathered the scattered clothes up and threw everything into a cupboard off the living room. At this point the doorbell had rung about four times.

I was fortunate that it was one of those days that I could not be bothered with wig and makeup so that was something at least.

I quickly realised that I would need a convincing reason for why I had taken so long to answer the door so I dashed to the bathroom, splashed water all over myself, then threw on some jogging bottoms, and ran to the front door carrying a towel. As I opened the door my mother and brother had just given up and were heading back to their car looking puzzled.

I shouted over and apologised, and told them I had been in the shower. They seemed to accept this explanation and all was well. Once they were in the flat I had a final panic moment when I realised I had not put a shirt on yet and I had bra marks. I don't think they noticed this and i hastily pulled a t-shirt on.

My heart was pounding for practically an hour after this. This was the closest I have ever come to being caught and it was also a most unwelcome interuption to what was a most relaxing afternoon!

Michelle Hart
12-04-2005, 07:35 PM
I've been there....

Last month I was lounging arond in full fem. I had just finished getting completly done up and was going to suprise my GG with how good I looked. Well that is not what ended up happening.

My mother who live out of state shows up!! OMG !! so she's ringing the doorbell and I look out the window to see her car and freaked out. In drab I'm fairly imposing si I could not be seen by my family all gussyed up.

I was almost in tears as I scrubbed the makup off and threw my sweats on. I did'nt have time to clean the BRIGHT RED nail polish off.

Mom did'nt even notice my nails when she came in with Pops. I was petrefied they would say something and they never did.

What a close call.......