PDA

View Full Version : Five months.

Alexisninsar
01-11-2013, 12:45 PM
It's amazing the difference 5 months makes, unfortunately I had to take the picts with a web cam, camera got stolen a few months back. I am mostly happy with the way I look, bad ingrown chest hairs. I've been working on make up with the help of my wife, who can't wear it. I'm out to all of my friends and most of my family. I've been slowly pushing small town societal norms, Have not been brave enough to wear a skirt in town, that requires a 45 minute drive. I have noticed that when I am out with my wife and I'm just a "guy in a skirt and blouse" hair is usually down, I hear "how are you ladies today?" then some realize their mistake, I don't worry about it but they usually do.
On a side note, does anyone know of a nail polish that is shimmery but is not all up in your face. I thin that is it for now.

Julie Denier
01-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Your look is coming along nicely, Alexis! I've been looking back at my own development as well and have invited others to do the same in my latest thread over in the photo gallery.

Beverley Sims
01-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Keep at it and you can look better each day. I know with regular skin care I made a dramatic improvement over a two year period when younger.