PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Broke Her Chain Again!

Sarah L
01-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Hi, everyone,

I had to pick up some boots I ordered and do some grocery shopping today. Well, Sarah had to get out. I have been looking forward to this for about 2 weeks (that's when I ordered the boots.)

I wore a new dress I just got in the mail. It's a pretty tiered kind of thing that is not out of place in the mall or in the yard or wherever.

Windy! I didn't know we would be having a breezy kind of day. The closer I got to town, the more the wind bothered the car. By the time I got to the mall, it was pretty windy. I used to like the idea of being outside in a dress on a windy day, but now that I am out more often, I kind of feel the way a regular girl does about it.

"I shouldn't have worn a dress!"

I am glad I did, though. When I am out as Sarah, I always wear a dress/skirt, so I wouldn't have gone out any other way had I known it was so windy. I just had to fight the wind and hold on for dear life and common decency!

I go to the shoe store and they shipped the wrong boots! They were the wrong style, wrong size and wrong color. Other than that: Perfect! They couldn't get the ones I ordered so they gave me my money back. Oh well, It's not the worst thing that ever happened.

I got to walmart... I went right in (again careful to keep the dress down!)

I got spotted at least once. Some old woman walked right up to me and took a real good look. I don't know if she figured me out or was trying to figure me out. She didn't say anything, though.
This was my own fault. I had my shopping cart in the middle of the aisle reading my list. I didn't know anyone was behind me or I would not have been in the way.

I picked up something for an older lady who said "thank you maam." That was nice.

As usual, nobody really bothered me.
After that, mcdonalds drive thru for dinner and the girls at the windows showed no sign they caught on (this has happened to me before, but nothing bad).

I got home halfway hoping people on my block were out. Nope. As I was bringing the groceries in, someone down the street started his truck and drove off. I have no idea if I was seen or not.

It was a pretty good outing.

Lady Catherine
01-11-2013, 05:40 PM
I love the way it feels when the wind blows up my skirt. Sounds like a nice day for you.

DeeArel
01-11-2013, 08:58 PM
I too love the way the wind feels blowing up my skirt and look forward to those days. Hopefully, it is warm.

Leah Lynn
01-12-2013, 10:49 PM
When that wind is creating a five degree wind chill factor, I wonder why I didn't wear slacks!

Beverley Sims
01-13-2013, 08:13 AM
A windy day and a skirt have lost all appeal for me.
I thought it was novel to have the wind blow up my skirt at one time.
Now it's cold and a nuisance.

kimdl93
01-13-2013, 08:17 AM
A very full day and all went well. Don't place too much on the one lady...she obviously had to look really hard to satisfy her curiosity.

Sarah L
01-13-2013, 12:40 PM
A very full day and all went well. Don't place too much on the one lady...she obviously had to look really hard to satisfy her curiosity.

Oh, I don't blame her. I shouldn't have had my cart in the middle of the aisle whether anyone was around or not. She probably would have gone on past me if I had been to the side of the aisle. You could argue that I was probably being more inconsiderate than she was.

I don't mind cold weather in a dress. I think it feels good. I do like the feeling of wind blowing up my skirt. It just causes problems when your skirt wants to go high enough to give people more of a view than you want them to have. They don't want to see that much either! I will just make a point to check the weather channel next time and wear a skirt with heavier material. Looking back, it's kind of funny that I found myself having difficulties keeping my dress in place. Well, I wanted to wear a dress and I had to deal with it. Just a part of being a CD.

Just think. If I were "normal", my grocery shopping would have been incredibly boring.