PDA

View Full Version : Grand Rapids, West Michigan, Let's get out there and add some class to the world!

BillieAnneJean
01-11-2013, 11:40 PM
I go out enfemme about once a week or even more. Last week Tuesday I had a luncheon date, then shopped at a used clothes store, bought a purse, met with the property owners of a meeting place, I am forming a local CD support group, went to a mall, TJ Max, a large shoe store, Burlington Coat, the Post Office, and had a dinner date at Panera bread, all enfemme. I was out from 11:00am to 10:00pm. I wore a knit gold and black herringbone skirt with sparkly flecks in the gold. On the top I had a black long sleeve blouse. Of course wig, padding, forms, shaper, cincher, a half slip, false eyelashes, full nails, and full makeup plus my favorite Sheer Energy hose. Then earrings, bracelets, women’s watch, wedding and engagement rings, necklace, perfume. I had on 2 ½” heel black knee high boots. I wore a black and blue wide striped coat. I really looked my best. Oh also women’s sunglasses. I was in bliss for eleven hours plus the get ready time. No problems at all, and even if there was a problem, I would deal with it and move on. But I control the risks by where I go, when I go there, and appearing to be a woman as much as possible. I love this. So let's get out there!

MeganHenry
01-12-2013, 12:16 AM
Good for you! Sounds like a great time...

patti.jean
01-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Billie,
Thanks for sharing, I am so glad you are enjoying yourself. Keep me updated on the surport group.
Hugs,
Patti

Donna1391
01-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi Billie looking good , when & where on the group HUGS DONNA 1391

geri-tg.
01-12-2013, 12:14 PM
You are awesome. Don't forget to go to Owosso.

JenniferR771
01-12-2013, 12:23 PM
You are amazing, Billieann. A bit bolder than me as far as shopping at the mall goes. But you looked good, perfectly feminine and well-turned out. I suspect no one spotted you, or read your look. The kids at McDonalds paid not attention whatever. Adults neither.

The new groups sounds like a really fun and welcoming experience. We don't have to be alone--not anymore.

Beverley Sims
01-12-2013, 12:27 PM
All I can say is go for it girl.
I hope it is a roaring success.
Get out and stay out is my motto.
Even if I do not practice it where I live.

BillieAnneJean
01-16-2013, 09:25 AM
There are quite a few girls interested already. We are going to have FUN!

Michelle M
01-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Looking forward to it. If the city doesn't have a niche for us, we'll carve one.
Michelle

the femm side of me
01-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Good for you. I could never go out but so lots of dressing at home. BTW I could never go out because I look like a guy in a dress not even close to a real girl. But when I am dressed I feel good inside and that is what counts. Just wish I could feel this good when I am out and about.

BillieAnneJean
01-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Ladies,
We are exploring a fashion show with the girls at an appropriate location.
We are exploring a group bridal gown shoping spree.
We are exploring a group trip dressed in excess enfemme to a drag show.
We are exploring doing photoshoots at some of the meetings.
We are exploring having some shops stay open just for us.

So this is going to be a very fun and active group.
Billie

BLUE ORCHID
01-20-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi Billie, It sure sounds like you've got the bull by the tail.

Emma Beth
01-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Billie, that's such a great idea and I hope all goes well.

As I am originally from Hastings, I wish I wasn't so far away in Texas, I would so join in the fun. I haven't been in the area in over 25 years.