PDA

View Full Version : Calling Pantylovers everywhere

Rachael
01-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Came across this site whilst browsing. It's dedicated to those who are especially fond of wearing panties and don't mind showing them. It's would especially suit those who may not be able to, or don't wish to, dress completely.
http://pantylover.co.uk

I am aware that it may be a bit explicit for some; if so don't go there again.

You do have to join to view threads, or post. No biggy

Love and kisses Rachael:battingeyelashes:

Jenniferathome
01-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Just a note to any women who happen to see this thread: some cross dressers are fetish dressers but most are not. There are all kinds, just like in the population in general. Please do not think this thread is descriptive nor indicative of a typical cross dresser.

Ressie
01-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Not much going on there so far. Looks like only a handful of members. But yes, I love panties too

Erica Marie
01-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Just a note to any women who happen to see this thread: some cross dressers are fetish dressers but most are not. There are all kinds, just like in the population in general. Please do not think this thread is descriptive nor indicative of a typical cross dresser.

Thank you Jennifer. There are many reasons why we all are here. Some dress for fetish reasons, some dress because they like the look and the comfort and some feel misplaced in their own bodies.

Tara D. Rose
01-12-2013, 03:07 PM
I checked it out for not having see it before. There's not much interesting going on there.

darla_g
01-12-2013, 03:13 PM
i have seen sites like that before. For me i am a full crossdresser, so a pair of panties, hairy legs and someone's junk hanging out (sometimes) is a real turnoff for me.